Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!)

08-25-2011 , 04:43 PM
I just won a game in which I had 2 roaches, 9 drones, no hatcheries/minerals at the end of the game.

http://replayfu.com/download/C2v7Nd

Last edited by whackmaster; 08-25-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Replay
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillydilly
I only caught the first 3 games, but you and Time did an excellent job casting. In all seriousness I thought the casting would have fit right in at a major tournament, mlg, ign, etc.
Karak makes co-casting really easy, despite me have almost 0 experience casting anything.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly
It doesn't appear as though math is their strong suit. Bryce's weight is the only one that looked right.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStunna
It doesn't appear as though strength is their strong suit. Incontrol is the only one that looked right.
idra bench was lol
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStunna
It doesn't appear as though math is their strong suit. Bryce's weight is the only one that looked right.
Idra has a 45 and a 35 on his. Unless they are using a heavier bar, which they aren't, his weight would be 205. Though when maxing out, not touching your chest basically discounts it.

Incontrol on the other hand...

4 plates= 405 and he has 10's on each side. I don't know if they grabbed a 55lb bar, its unlikely as it looks standard, or if he is counting the clips(which would be huge lulz). Though his max is still likely higher than that and at 425 he'd have me out benched by 90 pounds.

Maybe I could out-squat him.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77
Though his max is still likely higher than that and at 425 he'd have me out benched by 90 pounds.
This is funny to me because I just finished reading the Humblebrag thread in OOT hehe.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 06:54 PM
he said his max while training and getting everything perfect would be about 700 lbs

and that hes done a few over 500 or something
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77
Idra has a 45 and a 35 on his. Unless they are using a heavier bar, which they aren't, his weight would be 205. Though when maxing out, not touching your chest basically discounts it.

Incontrol on the other hand...

4 plates= 405 and he has 10's on each side. I don't know if they grabbed a 55lb bar, its unlikely as it looks standard, or if he is counting the clips(which would be huge lulz). Though his max is still likely higher than that and at 425 he'd have me out benched by 90 pounds.

Maybe I could out-squat him.
Wtf gyms have 35lb plates?
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStunna
Wtf gyms have 35lb plates?
every gym ive been to had them
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:17 PM
I can't believe there's like no one at 24 hour fitness in their vid. They must be there at like 4am (standard gamer life I guess).
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange
+1 to congrats to all that played. win or lose, you guys all played really well and repped us well.
Well this is simply not the case lol.

Beating Time straight up is difficult at best. Beating Time while mostly smashed is probably just not possible! Hope I wasn't slurring on stream for the gospy/time game
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearz
every gym ive been to had them
O, weird. I've only seen 45, 25, 10, 5, & 2.5 lb plates.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:47 PM
Ya 35 are pretty standard in my experience.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aK13
I can't believe there's like no one at 24 hour fitness in their vid. They must be there at like 4am (standard gamer life I guess).
Back when internet poker existed 2am was my standard gym time.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 08:37 PM
is that the designated time for soft sobbing now? or is that just me?
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 08:59 PM
+1 on that looking like 185 not 205 for idra. Either way it's more than I can bench and impressive for someone that size. incontrol beasted that 405 jfc.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 09:03 PM
this video is ****ing amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwaSXbneXE
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraths Unanimous
+1 on that looking like 185 not 205 for idra. Either way it's more than I can bench and impressive for someone that size. incontrol beasted that 405 jfc.
i think he's said that he's maxed out at ~700 before. so absurd.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 09:50 PM
LOL maybe he should start training for strong man competitions? Seems like he'd have a better shot at that than being a pro gamer :P
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 09:51 PM
****** strength imo
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 10:10 PM
i can squat over 300

(i cant bench over 170 :-()

altho ive been mad lazy this summer and havent gone to the gym so im sure it's atrophied but it wouldnt take long to get back up there
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 10:27 PM
Oh if only incontrol would give the weights a bit of a rest and do some legit cutting to get his BF% down.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 10:36 PM
the above post shows a great misunderstanding of how power lifting works
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 10:43 PM
Karak have you made a substantive post that wasn't SC2 strategy in the past month?
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote

      
m