Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!)

08-24-2011 , 11:33 PM
two great games by gospy , go gospy!
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-24-2011 , 11:47 PM
I posted somewhere else about how I deal with bl infestor. Especially when I don't have voids or enough voids yet. Just stutter step and stall while you cboost voids. Keep storming and forcing his faster units to move back and forth and take storm damage. Eventually he will make a mistake and expose his bls. Either that or you can wait til you get a good unit composition.

I really really like ht void ray vs zerg mixed in with other stuff.

http://replayfu.com/download/TSxrcc - Replay if anyone wants to watch.

Last edited by Gospy; 08-25-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:16 AM
I wonder who this is? Karak is that you? I know you like to sing fireworks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffTZ-Qc-JU
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:25 AM
HAHAHAHAH

Katy Perry is the best

And Rainbow just beat a maphacker on stream -- guy proxy 2gate on Tal'Darim (he watched the replay to confirm). Handle is "HuK".

EDIT: I guess stream cheating is possible. He's playing on a smurf though.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:30 AM
could be a maphack but more likely they just alt tabbed and checked the stream lol happens all the time.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 02:07 AM
Thanks to everyone who participated or volunteered to participate in the clan war tonight. I tried to pull at least 1 of every race and vary the skill levels. Poor time got thrown into the swirling blade that is Time so that didn't work out, but I was really, really impressed with how Gospy played tonight. Some really good decision making and incredible micro.

Of course, the last game of umad v. Time was pretty amazing too. You guys both played really well and showed us how insane a GM level macro game can be. The multi-tasking you both have is incredible.

Karak dealing out praise ITT, but it's much warranted.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 02:12 AM
Watching the vod atm, wat is this Ka-rock talk? I'm not saying that. It was fun though, and the games were all pretty good. Except my fail proxy 2 gate lol.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 02:22 AM
Anyone else get random people from their facebook requesting to add them on SC2? The ****?

Some guy I had biology lab with 3 years ago wants to be my friend. He once called Mario Kart a "crappy game", which is more than enough merit to not want to play with him. Will he see it if I ignore or decline his request?
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 02:24 AM
you can add facebook friends via bnet. i just added everyone.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:00 AM
+1 to congrats to all that played. win or lose, you guys all played really well and repped us well.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak
you can add facebook friends via bnet. i just added everyone.
lol just added everyone i knew. came up with 60 friends that play sc2 (or at least have an account)...pretty impressive. (i had many of them already but meh).
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:03 AM
comic i made ^^

Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak
Thanks to everyone who participated or volunteered to participate in the clan war tonight. I tried to pull at least 1 of every race and vary the skill levels. Poor time got thrown into the swirling blade that is Time so that didn't work out, but I was really, really impressed with how Gospy played tonight. Some really good decision making and incredible micro.

Of course, the last game of umad v. Time was pretty amazing too. You guys both played really well and showed us how insane a GM level macro game can be. The multi-tasking you both have is incredible.

Karak dealing out praise ITT, but it's much warranted.
I only caught the first 3 games, but you and Time did an excellent job casting. In all seriousness I thought the casting would have fit right in at a major tournament, mlg, ign, etc.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 09:25 AM
Time would be an especially good caster for MLG. :-D
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gospy
I wonder who this is? Karak is that you? I know you like to sing fireworks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffTZ-Qc-JU
bwahahahahaha
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:00 PM
Damn I`m so good in Marinearena
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:04 PM
Is Idra really about to put up 185 in that pic, or is that just a random pic of some kid on a bench?
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:11 PM
would surprise me if it were idra, he was pretty damn scrawny when i saw him.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 01:44 PM
Pretty sure I just got maphacked again. Guy looks right on top of my base cross positions on Shakuras and goes straight for it to proxy rax in my base with 2 rax at home. Please do a wave of bans blizz.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:20 PM


That's some pretty sick bm right there from a 1-1-1'ing terran.
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:25 PM
anyone wana play im bored
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gospy


That's some pretty sick bm right there from a 1-1-1'ing terran.
proper response is "gg wp"
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theskillzdatklls
anyone wana play im bored
i would play you but i also dont want to die
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote
08-25-2011 , 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak
i would play you but i also dont want to die
haha that had me lol'ing. you could play with me then imo
Starcraft 2 (GAME IS NOW FREE!) Quote

      
m