Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u SC2 Low Content Thread: no u

01-13-2012 , 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skater3598
haha jinro's twitter


LiquidJinro Jonathan Walsh



**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss**** protoss

Hahaha . Jinro is the man. It was his birthday today. He was all smiles when I was watching him streaming. He crushes SanZenith in back to back games then goes on like a 4 game losing streak vs Toss, rages, then kills a Terran with pure Viking. Smiles, then goes to bed.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 08:57 PM
jinro twitter:

"before EMP had reverse dick surgery, sure, you could swing that **** around acting real proud. Now ghosts be like 'its cold OK?'"
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange
you know, mt. fish, why don't you just try to play a macro game vs. protoss? or not even a macro game, but at least try to just win it in mid game off 2 bases? you seem to be obsessed with doing this 1 base stuff.
I like to be aggressive and get army advantage, it gives me initiative and it forces opponent to split apm, it helps me practice micro/macro... and use units opposed to being greedy and being vulnerable to aggression... and I don't like long games vs toss... and I have difficulty with out microing protoss deathballs, I get owned by storms so fooking hard. Same with infestors, i ****ing hate fungals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman0330
He'll be forced to go for a build that includes sentries, thus narrowing his range immensely!
No he is forced to chrono 3 zealots, last time I used this build against oss I get to his abse with 6 marines and 2scvs with 3 marines and he had 3 gate, a robo, and one sentry, so it is important to be aggressive to amke sure they can't be greedy. They cannot build a nexus first (I lsot tot his but this was micro blunder and then it was 30 minute game), they can 1gate expand if they chrono zealots but terran micro can own this still. If they make one zealot out of gate and chrono probes then make cybernetics core they are dead. Lots of builds are just dead <6 minutes because of how difficult it is to stop a bunker going down without losing probes, 5 marines kills a zealot pretty quick and you just run away one marine/scv which it is attacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSpartan
Aren't you like silver? And you think you can definitively say P t3 is imba? With the aggro playstyle you advocate any toss trying to tech beyond gateway units should get crushed.
Yes i'm like silver.. that is not a true representation of my skill, since laddering 1v1 my winrate is 80% at least and the losses are always against ****ing 2base toss and they are close games where I have always out macro'd the toss but god 2 storms and my army is dead its just ridic
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 11:25 PM
Wait, so they counter your army and you lose? No way that should happen. And btw, if your winrate was actually >80%, you wouldn't be in silver. Number of games doesn't mean a whole lot if you're winning that much.

I'm curious. What basis do you have for believing that you are so godly at this game? It's not a troll question. I'm genuinely interested in what makes you think you know this game better than everyone else.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 11:32 PM
narwhal and fishnoob going at it might actually be PPV worthy, but the mod in me is scared right now
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 11:34 PM
I am not godly, my potential is godly. I have a knack for games and understanding ****. And that is why the ladder system is bull****, I played 4 single player missions then did placement matches and got my ass handed to me by cheese, there is a barrier to get over with at defeating cheese before you even start learning the game and so started in bronze then played 2v2 with friend in which we are at master level skill wise I would say using opponent league as a reference- we are top of plat but rarely meet a challenge, he has switched to zerg though so we lost a couple lately, mainly ZZ vs ZT is fooking imbalanced on some maps because you can't stop the double fast pool killing zerg ally, but now he is 8 pooling and I am 11 11 raxing every game and we are streaking about 9 games. GOld and silver are the same to me, I am waiting for promotion, very soon once I have plugged some remaining leaks and further practiced combining micro and macro I will be pretty unbeatable in lower leagues as I am developing a system to win most matchups. Aggression is key, it is like being white in chess.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.FishNoob
I am not godly, my potential is godly.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-13-2012 , 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.FishNoob
I am not godly, my potential is godly.
You misspelled fishy.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:00 AM
Wait, is this guy real?
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:02 AM
i wish i could play some 2v2 vs. mt fish and his mate....sigh.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:03 AM
if they are both truly silver and agree not to worker rush me i wonder if i could beat them 1 on 2
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:04 AM
im really disappointed cueball didnt point out the comma splice in fishnoob's GOAT statement of grandeur
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.FishNoob
I am not godly, my potential is godly.
So is everyone's. Anyone can be GM if they put in the time.

Quote:
I have a knack for games and understanding ****. And that is why the ladder system is bull****
I don't even know what this means. I think it's just more confirmation that you have a giant ego. That's my best interpretation.

Quote:
then played 2v2 with friend in which we are at master level skill wise I would say using opponent league as a reference- we are top of plat but rarely meet a challenge
So, the fact that you two are playing masters players in 2v2 means you're the same in 1v1? Did you miss the part where we all told you how fallacious that argument is? Actually, I'm pretty sure you just ignored it, just like everything else anyone says that disagrees with your viewpoint.

Quote:
GOld and silver are the same to me, I am waiting for promotion
If they're the same, why do you care about promotion?

Quote:
very soon once I have plugged some remaining leaks and further practiced combining micro and macro I will be pretty unbeatable in lower leagues as I am developing a system to win most matchups. Aggression is key, it is like being white in chess.
You seriously underestimate how difficult it is to be competitive in this game. It sounds so easy when you say it like that, but it's not at all. If it was, there would be no pro scene because everyone would be on that level.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.FishNoob
I am not godly, my potential is godly. I have a knack for games and understanding ****. And that is why the ladder system is bull****, I played 4 single player missions then did placement matches and got my ass handed to me by cheese, there is a barrier to get over with at defeating cheese before you even start learning the game and so started in bronze then played 2v2 with friend in which we are at master level skill wise I would say using opponent league as a reference- we are top of plat but rarely meet a challenge, he has switched to zerg though so we lost a couple lately, mainly ZZ vs ZT is fooking imbalanced on some maps because you can't stop the double fast pool killing zerg ally, but now he is 8 pooling and I am 11 11 raxing every game and we are streaking about 9 games. GOld and silver are the same to me, I am waiting for promotion, very soon once I have plugged some remaining leaks and further practiced combining micro and macro I will be pretty unbeatable in lower leagues as I am developing a system to win most matchups. Aggression is key, it is like being white in chess.
So you complain about losing to cheese, and then you got better by learning to beat cheese. So now you start cheesing?? lolol sick logic.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:29 AM
Delusions of grandeur.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:34 AM
poor man's polez:

1) fishnoob is just a troll entertaining himself by making absurd arguments (skip balyess analysis)

2) fishnoob really is this dense (kordell stewart analysis)

thoughts?
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:36 AM
If he were a real troll I don't know how he'd have accumulated 8k posts without getting banned already.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 12:37 AM
Seriously? The guy knows the game Karak. I don't know why you are trolling him and allowing it. He's much like me, knows the game incredibly well just needs his mechanics to get better. I have no doubt my ceiling is godly too. Maybe not Clide high, but at least as good as Deezer. Give the mountain a break. It's a struggle to climb that high, the air gets thin, your brain starts seeing funny things.

You wouldn't understand.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gospy
Delusions of grandeur.


SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 01:32 AM
Should have listened to me and banned that **** ****
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 01:47 AM
may still ahve that chance
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 03:10 AM
Fishnoob, quit cheesing, if you really have a "knack" for RTS as you say, you'll already understand that once you play people that actually scout, gimmicky cheese gets you no where and you'll be forever bad.

If you can't play macro games you have no potential let alone godly potential or whatever.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 04:04 AM
get em
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by templar rage
So is everyone's. Anyone can be GM if they put in the time.
Not true, the most obvious logic is that most if not all 80 year olds could not be gm if put in the time.



Quote:
I don't even know what this means. I think it's just more confirmation that you have a giant ego. That's my best interpretation.



So, the fact that you two are playing masters players in 2v2 means you're the same in 1v1? Did you miss the part where we all told you how fallacious that argument is? Actually, I'm pretty sure you just ignored it, just like everything else anyone says that disagrees with your viewpoint.
no... And I don't like arguing with people that cannot read or argue things that are irrilevent or twist my words.

Quote:
If they're the same, why do you care about promotion?
skill level is the same.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherhead03
Fishnoob, quit cheesing, if you really have a "knack" for RTS as you say, you'll already understand that once you play people that actually scout, gimmicky cheese gets you no where and you'll be forever bad.

If you can't play macro games you have no potential let alone godly potential or whatever.
well this is the thing, the game starts straight away, you can sill macro whilst microing and its good to use builds which force this. I still macro up if the attack is defended, also If I can win in 8 minutes then why would I want a 30 minute game. And agaisnt toss at that matter.

Last edited by Mt.FishNoob; 01-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote
01-14-2012 , 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aK13
So you complain about losing to cheese, and then you got better by learning to beat cheese. So now you start cheesing?? lolol sick logic.
cutting scv production to get a faster 2nd rax is not cheese. attacking when you have an army advantage is not cheese.
SC2 Low Content Thread: no u Quote

      
m