Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
FIFA 13 FIFA 13

12-20-2012 , 06:36 AM
Just got absolutely schooled by an all pace Brazil line up... Nice.
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 07:19 AM
how much does aguero go for these days? (ps3)
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 07:27 AM
130k ish.

Played a handful of games with RVP. Hes just not involved in the game at all. Offers no threat in behind or in the air. You have to give him the ball and work space for a shot, which I am finding really really hard to do. I think Ive managed 3 shots with him in as many games from these scenarios.

RVP CF Aguero ST may be an option, but that means no Cazorla
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 07:30 AM
how ***** hard is it for EA to stop constant kit clashes?
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 08:20 AM
Yea, kit clashing, thats what EA need to improve, lol

Thats at the bottom of a ridiculous pile of fail.
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 02:27 PM
Selling 100k for the ps3,

14$ Stars/PäyPal
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 06:57 PM
I'll take those bramm, PM me when youre online.

Im like 5-1-0 in games where Ive put a pace card on RVP. It just brings another dimension to the attack and frees up so much room for everyone else.

Those games are like 7-2, 5-1, 3-0 and the game I drew was an EA trolling also.

Considering putting Cazorla at RAM, Nasri LAM and Aguero behind RVP with RVP and Cazorla getting pace cards.

EA have done a fantastic thing with this new system, now guys will be spending more on their teams for any way to get an edge in Div1. Very smart.

Ive improved to SIF Fellaini, IF Koscielny, Toure, Kompany, Lloris already today.
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 08:35 PM
podolski best PL striker in the game?
****s all over aguero/balotelli/suarez etc
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 08:37 PM
87 pace and 87 shooting

I come inside from the right, tap shoot and I just know its going inside the far post

Team is looking rather sick now. Just tranformed Cazorla to LAM, about to get Aguero.
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 08:39 PM
back to the 4231 roots baby
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 08:47 PM
Holy crap about to take a 20k bath on RVP :cry:
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 09:29 PM
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 10:17 PM
seems like you should have aguero/judas the other way around, no?
(rvp the one who receives the ball deeper and then looking to a get a shot away from distance or play other players in while aguero plays more on the shoulder of the defense trying to get in behind)
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
swap david silva for podolski, maybe get a IF cazorla....other than that, team looks solid
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 10:27 PM
Yea, except I put a pace card on RVP and hes an even bigger threat in behind plus has a big shot on him. Aguero's balance and 2 footedness help me build up play better.

Im worried about my CAMs lack of attacking work rate now. The ball in behind the full back definately isnt on as much as it is with my Dortmund team(Reus and Muller).


IF Cazorla is kinda pointless because Im putting a +6 All Attr card on him every game. This game sucks without pace. Last year you could make it work, not this year, not in Div 1 anyway.
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 10:37 PM
have you thought about aguero as CAM?
there are so many good CF options in the PL(suarez, podolski, tevez, cazorla, silva etc) yet there is a real lack of pacey CAMs so aguero could be a great option there(havent tried out my team yet so i can tell tomorrow heh)
FIFA 13 Quote
12-20-2012 , 11:46 PM
My 4-2-2-2 went to AIDS when I put aguerooooooo at CAM (not because he sucks there but because I am awful at cutting in while going forward on transition)
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 12:16 AM
Something needs to be done about the five min rule. I play seasons and ween I score in the first five mins my opponents 80/90% of the time insta-quit and I get nothing. ****ing annoying.
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 01:08 AM
That is the one thing I have never encountered in FUT!
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 05:24 AM
Thats because you still get the loss if you do it at FUT, and of course you lose your DNF bonus.

Gonna play a handful of games with Cazorla at CAM with pace card and see how I go, if I hate it Aguero will be out there by lunch time, lol

Only thing is then I worry about someone to play CF. I want pace but it would mean moving Podolski, then no pace at RAM.

I think I would end up going Aguero CAM and Cazorla CF.

Also considering getting Hazard and subbing him on.

Spoiler:
Thats right EA, guy has played every game this season at CAM, but you dont release a CAM version... Also the formation clearly uses wingers, I never see the "3" rotate ever, so why not just let us use wingers in 4231 and 4222? Only been asking for 3 years.

/rant
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 08:53 AM
jep pretty lame
really want to use Ox in the 4231 , despite him only being 76 he is a monster due to his pace/acceleration/dribbling/two-footedness
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
Thats because you still get the loss if you do it at FUT, and of course you lose your DNF bonus.

Gonna play a handful of games with Cazorla at CAM with pace card and see how I go, if I hate it Aguero will be out there by lunch time, lol

Only thing is then I worry about someone to play CF. I want pace but it would mean moving Podolski, then no pace at RAM.

I think I would end up going Aguero CAM and Cazorla CF.

Also considering getting Hazard and subbing him on.

Spoiler:
Thats right EA, guy has played every game this season at CAM, but you dont release a CAM version... Also the formation clearly uses wingers, I never see the "3" rotate ever, so why not just let us use wingers in 4231 and 4222? Only been asking for 3 years.

/rant
You could try Rooney at CF?
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew91
Something needs to be done about the five min rule. I play seasons and ween I score in the first five mins my opponents 80/90% of the time insta-quit and I get nothing. ****ing annoying.
Pretty annoying, I used to do that(because everyone did it ldo)
But asked the ppl in the fifa12 thread if this is an acceptable thing to do and got labelled as "cheating scum" pretty quickly, needless to say I don't do it anymore
I think it should result in a loss as well, I don't see any reason why it should be otherwise.
Oh and also sometimes when I crush someone and get paired up with him next game they just instaquit..sigh

---
Anyone selling coins for PC btw? I want to give UT a try and don't want to get fisted w an all bronze squad. Also how much should I buy so I could get some decent players and start building a team from it?
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 02:36 PM
The 5 minute rule is there for when the connection is bad, it gives you chance to not have to endure 15-20 real world minutes of it.

Why you would stop because people ITT said its cheating I do not get, **** them(us, whatever)... Its your game. We all have our likes and dislikes, just do whatever the f you want IMO. From my own limited h2h seasons experience I would never do it outside of Div1, because you dont get others doing it too much and likely I would come back and win anyway, but in div1 everyone turns into a full on c**t and its dog eat dog.


May try Rooney, this training card thing gets annoying, fast!
FIFA 13 Quote
12-21-2012 , 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
Why you would stop because people ITT said its cheating I do not get, **** them(us, whatever)... Its your game. We all have our likes and dislikes, just do whatever the f you want IMO. From my own limited h2h seasons experience I would never do it outside of Div1, because you dont get others doing it too much and likely I would come back and win anyway, but in div1 everyone turns into a full on c**t and its dog eat dog.
An eye for an eye leaves us all blind.
FIFA 13 Quote

      
m