Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
FIFA 13 FIFA 13

11-15-2012 , 05:38 PM
Question:

Graphics wise, how much better is Fifa 13 then 11?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-15-2012 , 05:40 PM
In other news, I was in game 10 of a season in div 2 yesterday needing 1 point for the championship and I beat the guy 4-1 but in the closing animations either he disconnected or EA screwed up and it said "Your request cannot be completed right now" and took me back to main menu. I wasn't given the coins for completing the season and it just started a new one back in div 2, wtf?

FU EA stealing my 10k championship coins. EA confirmed as evil as DOJ.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-15-2012 , 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan24
he's 150 in the auction house so i'm guessing someone sold a bunch of coins to someone and that was the random player they chose to use in the transaction bringing his average way up
makes sense

my new auction strategy is to list random players for 100K and hope someone gets confused. only has to work once
FIFA 13 Quote
11-15-2012 , 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterS
In other news, I was in game 10 of a season in div 2 yesterday needing 1 point for the championship and I beat the guy 4-1 but in the closing animations either he disconnected or EA screwed up and it said "Your request cannot be completed right now" and took me back to main menu. I wasn't given the coins for completing the season and it just started a new one back in div 2, wtf?

FU EA stealing my 10k championship coins. EA confirmed as evil as DOJ.
I had exactly this, was promoted already and needed 1 point for promotion and villain disconnected and my whole damn season reset? No promotion, no coins!!! Messages ea and they said thanks for letting us know
FIFA 13 Quote
11-15-2012 , 08:38 PM
That happened to me once, only I played my next match and it came up that I had won the league and my coins were credited. God knows what happened.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-15-2012 , 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall de Ripper
How much are nude pics of bram go for ?
i thought you got life ban ?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-15-2012 , 09:10 PM
They dont let SE legends like me on life ban ldo
FIFA 13 Quote
11-16-2012 , 12:56 AM
If FIFA would let me switch to legacy defending in season matches online I would play every day. Tactical defending is such a bitch so I hardly ever play fifa.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-16-2012 , 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterS
Aguero>>>Van Persie though I think.
Yeah but I'd swap Tevez for Aguero. Then maybe RVP for rooney (if I can bring myself to have him in the team.

RVP's a beast though, he's not that quick but his shooting is another level.

Got similar plans to you for my defence though, Ramos, Casillas, alves etc, when I can get the coins.

Do you guys have 2 teams you alternate to keep fitness up?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-16-2012 , 01:24 PM
Yeah, I have a Brazilian squad I built for ~90k that I use to rest my main one. It seems like they play better than my main team quite a bit.

For a while when my main squad was one league only I would use subs but now that I have a two-league hybrid with more studs it is tougher to manage so I just use the fitness squad.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-16-2012 , 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall de Ripper
They dont let SE legends like me on life ban ldo
why aren't you trolloling the Assassin Creek thread?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-16-2012 , 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
Im selling 370k on PS3, PM me if interested, can take FTP, Paypal(possibly Stars but last time I tried to do a transfer on Stars it wouldnt allow it, I was sending, and I hadnt played on there in ~2 years, it may still allow me to recieve)
15/100k or 50 for the lot.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-16-2012 , 06:42 PM
just brought IF Hernadez for 120k although i know he's not worth that much....i just cant handle having standard players when there are IF upgrades available...such a waste, i have SIF Feillani, IF Hernandez, Van Persie & Neymar in my b team only every playing games as subs or getting 1st round games in donkey cups
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 05:45 AM
Shook things up - averaged barely a goal a game with this formation off the bat, but have it singing after a couple adjustments to the custom tactics

Have about 300k for upgrades, suggestions?



Subs - bent/st, sessegnon/cam (right footed), wilshere/cam (left footed), fellaini/cdm, enrique/lb, smalling/cb, johnson/rb, howard/gk
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 06:50 AM
Interesting you have Mata (left footed) on the left n Nasri (right footed) on the right. I would switch those two all day long especially on a 4222 to cut in n shoot. Those two aren't pacey so it's not like they're burning fullbacks down the sidelines to ship in crosses.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsTs
Interesting you have Mata (left footed) on the left n Nasri (right footed) on the right. I would switch those two all day long especially on a 4222 to cut in n shoot. Those two aren't pacey so it's not like they're burning fullbacks down the sidelines to ship in crosses.
I am awful at cutting in, and the outside foot screamer to the far post is absolutely outrageous this year - almost as automatic as the inside finesse shot was last year
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 03:23 PM
If I'm looking to pour coins somewhere CB seems like an obvious place, but I had kompany who seemed to get absolutely destroyed in the air on the reg - how do people like the BPL IF CBs?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 03:25 PM
I also prefer Sagna to Maicon in this setup with his high defensive workrate due to Nasri having a low defensive work rate
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure David Luiz is the best defender in the game.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterS
I'm pretty sure David Luiz is the best defender in the game.
thiago silva is the best cb
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 07:14 PM
LOL @ these high attacking workrate CBs being touted as the best.

I had Ramos for example, I face palmed him a million times in around 20 games and sold the game, lol
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
LOL @ these high attacking workrate CBs being touted as the best.

I had Ramos for example, I face palmed him a million times in around 20 games and sold the game, lol
Organized build up play imo
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dia
thiago silva is the best cb
May be the best rated and fastest but Luiz is unreal. He is everywhere and absolutely never loses a header with that fro.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 08:21 PM
top 5 CBs imo

luiz
silva
ogbonna
chiellini
kompany

dede and felipe santana v close to getting in
FIFA 13 Quote
11-18-2012 , 08:38 PM
Chiellini and Ogbonna AINEC

Dede close in 3rd

Custom formations are just way too much hassle.

Last edited by Sc00by; 11-18-2012 at 08:52 PM.
FIFA 13 Quote

      
m