Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
FIFA 13 FIFA 13

11-08-2012 , 07:57 PM
happy hour in 5 minutes from 7-8 EST

15K premium gold jumbo packs

(via the fifa twitter)
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by surftheiop
Im still trying to figure out, how big a deal is an individuals player chem if the team chem is still 100? I just started playing hulk as the right ST in my 4-3-1-2 and he seems to be playing pretty well (and is getting in goalscoring spots waaay more than he did as a RF in 4-3-2-1)
it dosent matter if ur on 100 chem, if your players are not on 9 chem they will not play up till their potential aka lose attributes
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantu
same club.... u can get invite from Emp, Bramm, cruizn, dola, cashy

and yes, you can only level vp with club or Drop In games. You also earn ea coins when you play and can spend them on lvl ups in the eafc catalogue.


forgot to mention that im on ps3 but i have a lot of the guys on my friends list so ill check it out
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans24
it dosent matter if ur on 100 chem, if your players are not on 9 chem they will not play up till their potential aka lose attributes
Anyone know what the formula is for this? Like for example in my formation if Hulk is a 5 Chem there is no way his stats have been cut in half
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 09:44 PM
I have never played with a team that didn't have 100 team/all 9 individual chem - isn't that the entire point of FUT?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by surftheiop
Anyone know what the formula is for this? Like for example in my formation if Hulk is a 5 Chem there is no way his stats have been cut in half
Like said above ive never played without 9 indiv chem 100 team chem, but from playing against teams who dont.

Poor runs, first touch, unlucky deflections, lowered strength , pace , lower agility.

technically u wont notice as much difference. had some beast goals against me from players like hulk on red team chems
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorrrr
Like said above ive never played without 9 indiv chem 100 team chem, but from playing against teams who dont.

Poor runs, first touch, unlucky deflections, lowered strength , pace , lower agility.

technically u wont notice as much difference. had some beast goals against me from players like hulk on red team chems
Im curious how all this is quantified by the game, it obviously has to be some sort of formula. Ive always played 9 chem for everyone, I had just stuck Hulk in because my other strikers were too tired and I was surprised by how well he has been playing.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-09-2012 , 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando Blackman
just got this game last night are you guys doing the same club as last year? sn is notorioussrt if i need an invite

also, is the pro only able to be leveled up online now?

Accepted your request to join

Also selling 100k for ps3 (PayPal/Stars)
FIFA 13 Quote
11-09-2012 , 10:38 AM
How much you selling the coins for? Think I may need to make a few purchases or ill never get messi to complete my team lol
FIFA 13 Quote
11-09-2012 , 11:30 AM
So does this look a lot better?

Also, Fellaini or Sahin?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-09-2012 , 04:09 PM
How do you redeem the free cash?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-09-2012 , 06:08 PM
just click on it in fut web or press x on the ps3 and claim it
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 03:58 AM
bit random but there was like 8 koscielneys up for sale in a 4-4-2 formation for less then 1k, all back to back

these sell for 2.5 - 3k all day long on buy it now...
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 07:03 AM


Figured this would never work but it's surprisingly awesome!
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshocker7
How much you selling the coins for? Think I may need to make a few purchases or ill never get messi to complete my team lol
Sold them for 20$.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 07:58 AM
Iniesta is bad at LW. Can't believe I spewed 92k on him. Wish it was possible to put him at his true position CM or CAM.

Think I can sell him for 92k or little more? He's 433
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 10:44 AM
Have 300k on ps3 if anyone is interested. Need to add more tables to my Pinball Arcade collection.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaPA
Have 300k on ps3 if anyone is interested. Need to add more tables to my Pinball Arcade collection.
how much?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 02:22 PM
Ps3 - 20/100k seems like the rate. I have ~346750 available after the 5% tax (365k). I'd let them all go for 65 (paypal) They are Texans until 2PM est if he wants them.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaPA
Ps3 - 20/100k seems like the rate. I have ~346750 available after the 5% tax (365k). I'd let them all go for 65 (paypal) They are Texans until 2PM est if he wants them.
i usually get them at $10 per 100k on facebook.

thanks anyways
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 03:18 PM
IF Hernandez

bout damn time!
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 05:06 PM
sick game. went to a local 'mufc' bar (small dive bar) by me to watch it and it was really fun. chicharito is a bosss i wonder if fergy is gonna begin starting him.

iniesta/xavi have to be the most overrated players in fifa by far. i splurged on IF iniesta last year and he was no better than any 80 overall CM in the game. it's just stupid like whether his passing is 99 or some random silver with 60 you can't even tell the difference, his pace blows, he gets pushed off the ball, etc etc. i just hate how they can't seem to differentiate and separate the best players in the world from the others. maybe i haven't played 13 enough but it seems the same this time around as well.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 05:28 PM
Anyone interested in buying a bundesliga 4-2-3-1 squad and 100k+ coins for PS3?

ST - Gomez, Esswein
CF - Reus
CAM - Podolski, Gotze, Muller, Diego, Gundogan
CDM - Schweinsteiger, Luis Gustavo, Javi Martinez, the Benders
LB - Alaba, Pander
CB - Hummels, Naldo
RB - Lahm
GK- Weise

Avg of 45 contracts per player i guess. Also have like ~30 more random bundesliga 4231 gold players. If you want any of those i can send, otherwise just gonna liquidate them all along w/ other players, managers, consumables, etc. Sitting on 85k coins now, so will easily surpass 100k coins.

I need to be done w/ this game.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-10-2012 , 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexah
sick game. went to a local 'mufc' bar (small dive bar) by me to watch it and it was really fun. chicharito is a bosss i wonder if fergy is gonna begin starting him.

iniesta/xavi have to be the most overrated players in fifa by far. i splurged on IF iniesta last year and he was no better than any 80 overall CM in the game. it's just stupid like whether his passing is 99 or some random silver with 60 you can't even tell the difference, his pace blows, he gets pushed off the ball, etc etc. i just hate how they can't seem to differentiate and separate the best players in the world from the others. maybe i haven't played 13 enough but it seems the same this time around as well.
im just glad he got over his welbeck man crush...hes one of the worst finishers in the world...massively overrated.
FIFA 13 Quote

      
m