Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
FIFA 13 FIFA 13

11-07-2012 , 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodys
Spending 500k on packs, IF neymar one time
I got my maybe 4 packs worth more than 7.5k, no in forms. Got a 4k coin redeem card, they clearly feel sorry for me. Done with Fifa.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-07-2012 , 05:12 PM
spent the rest of my coins on packs since im getting out of fifa with black ops 2 just days away. giving away a few of the players who are actually worth something on twitter if anybody is interested
FIFA 13 Quote
11-07-2012 , 05:48 PM
just got this game last night are you guys doing the same club as last year? sn is notorioussrt if i need an invite

also, is the pro only able to be leveled up online now?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-07-2012 , 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by professormike
spent the rest of my coins on packs since im getting out of fifa with black ops 2 just days away. giving away a few of the players who are actually worth something on twitter if anybody is interested
What is your twitter?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-07-2012 , 06:43 PM
sold the game but still like trading on the web app every once in a while.

if anyone wants to sell me some cheap ps3 coins lmk
FIFA 13 Quote
11-07-2012 , 08:27 PM
Was up 4-1 vs some kid with the team name "to easy" and ended up drawing in the 90th minute of course, so I must have seemed like an easy mark to him.. He sends me a message asking if I want to do the duplicate player glitch, obv I'm in the mood for trolling after that defeat so I say yes. He sends me a party invite but I tell him no mic b/c I want him to type it all out for max value. his 2 page message about how he lists a crappy player, I offer to trade all my players for him, he accepts and dashboards and he gets two copies of the player so he gives me back one of each. I say ok let me go first, he says I can't because I have to have a j tag. I tell him I'm gonna list a crappy player for 100k, he needs to BIN before I trust him, he says if I don't want to do it that's fine, he has a list of people that do. So I say 50k, then he says he only has 3k. I tell him he needs to quick buy my scrub for 3k before I trust him with duping Rooney..



gg moran
FIFA 13 Quote
11-07-2012 , 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMsoLucky0
What is your twitter?
profmikeimo
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 04:16 AM
the packs are a total gamble, i spent about 300k and got 100k back, my mate did 4 packs and pulled a Dani Alves (240k)
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 06:55 AM
Thats the equivalent of putting 2 in a fruit machine and hitting the jackpot. It doesnt make that machine anywhere near to profitable. And these kind of luck stories are very few and far between.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando Blackman
just got this game last night are you guys doing the same club as last year? sn is notorioussrt if i need an invite

also, is the pro only able to be leveled up online now?
same club.... u can get invite from Emp, Bramm, cruizn, dola, cashy

and yes, you can only level vp with club or Drop In games. You also earn ea coins when you play and can spend them on lvl ups in the eafc catalogue.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
Thats the equivalent of putting 2 in a fruit machine and hitting the jackpot. It doesnt make that machine anywhere near to profitable. And these kind of luck stories are very few and far between.
you have fruit vending machines in uk ?

Last edited by kantu; 11-08-2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: omg post count !
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.K
If over live you mean online, then yes. Go to online modes, match lobbies, 2 v 2
awesome, thanks

ive never played UT before but it seems pretty fun

so far my early strategy is to use a 4-2-2-2 (noob move?) and just buy cheap gold players that fit it with lots of contracts remaining. i also did the same for a bronze level team for some of the cups. does it just take a ton of hours to get into the 100Ks of coins? i get around 500 a game. the packs kinda suck only getting three players.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 11:46 AM
http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/972466/

What next besides Neuer and Schweinsteiger?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan24
Was up 4-1 vs some kid with the team name "to easy" and ended up drawing in the 90th minute of course, so I must have seemed like an easy mark to him.. He sends me a message asking if I want to do the duplicate player glitch, obv I'm in the mood for trolling after that defeat so I say yes. He sends me a party invite but I tell him no mic b/c I want him to type it all out for max value. his 2 page message about how he lists a crappy player, I offer to trade all my players for him, he accepts and dashboards and he gets two copies of the player so he gives me back one of each. I say ok let me go first, he says I can't because I have to have a j tag. I tell him I'm gonna list a crappy player for 100k, he needs to BIN before I trust him, he says if I don't want to do it that's fine, he has a list of people that do. So I say 50k, then he says he only has 3k. I tell him he needs to quick buy my scrub for 3k before I trust him with duping Rooney..



gg moran
wasnt me
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan24
it's the poor mans 4-1-2-1-2
Is it worth playing a good player that has a chem of 5 over a player that has a rating 3 points lower w/ a chem of 9?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 02:17 PM
i keep hearing about the 41212. is that generally regarded as the best or does it usually not matter?
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets
i keep hearing about the 41212. is that generally regarded as the best or does it usually not matter?
Well, maybe not the best, that would be a matter of preferrence, but players with this formation usually sell for a bit of a premium and the formation modifiers can go for upwards of 5k.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 02:24 PM
Hahah just got neymar IF
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
Is it worth playing a good player that has a chem of 5 over a player that has a rating 3 points lower w/ a chem of 9?
Those two have 7 chem, not sure where you got 5 from.. Also, I'm still confused about theshocker asking me why I have wingers playing the midfield.. I'm a soccer n00b so I'm by no means saying I'm right, but doesn't LM/RM mean left mid and right mid? also, if I played 41212 those guys would be in their correct positions at LM/RM instead of CM/CM and be lined up in essentially the same spot of the field playing the same style that I'm currently playing
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan24
also, if I played 41212 those guys would be in their correct positions at LM/RM instead of CM/CM and be lined up in essentially the same spot of the field playing the same style that I'm currently playing
no

the wide players hug the touchline to offer an outlet and having the possibility to make penetrative runs in behind -> in possession they stay very wide, when opposition has the ball they cut in to make it more narrow

the CMs in a 4-3-x stay central in possession for the most part and try to dictate play WITH the ball a lot more, when the opposition has the ball they cut out a lot to help defend wide


in short
in the CM spots you want good all-around players who have good passing ability, strength, vision, tackling etc
in the wide position dribbling, speed etc becomes a lot more important
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenz
Hahah just got neymar IF
Rat bastard....

Also, happy hour for jumbo packs with 7 rares going on for another 10 minutes...
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 03:52 PM
ty cashy.. thats the stuff i don't know
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikefan24
Those two have 7 chem, not sure where you got 5 from..
The link you posted has them at 5, but it could be wrong.

P.S. I like how you took the scammer for some coins, even if it was only 3k.
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 04:53 PM
Im still trying to figure out, how big a deal is an individuals player chem if the team chem is still 100? I just started playing hulk as the right ST in my 4-3-1-2 and he seems to be playing pretty well (and is getting in goalscoring spots waaay more than he did as a RF in 4-3-2-1)
FIFA 13 Quote
11-08-2012 , 07:54 PM
Anyone want to play clubs on 360? Letmelive and I are about to play some. We have some on the squad but need more IMO.

gt: obvurnotagolfer
club: onenightonly
FIFA 13 Quote

      
m