Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
FIFA 13 FIFA 13

03-24-2013 , 02:49 PM
Why on earth would we have been discussing 41212? None of us ever use that formation. Just another BS way of defending your BS point.

You realise you are completely wrong so you turn to insults to pad your argument, like a 10 year old boy. I guess when your argument cant stand on its own feet it needs something extra though. So I guess in a way the insults are a back handed admission of fail.

Sissoko for CAM, who needs all those fantastically gifted Spaniards hey?



EDIT - Actually you did eventually say Aguero was a decent option at CAM, you had him at ST at first though with some combination of Mata/Silva/Cazorla behind. 41212 however was never ever mentioned.
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
Working on putting together a 41212 argentina based hybrid. So far I got tevez & balotelli up top w/ aguero at cam.
few posts later

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyalwaysme
is david silva better at cam than aguero and why ?
few posts later

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashy
silva is the far better cam for obv reasons
91 vs 83 vision
90 vs 82 short passing
85 vs 63 long passing
no stfu clown
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
Why on earth would we have been discussing 41212? None of us ever use that formation. Just another BS way of defending your BS point.

You realise you are completely wrong so you turn to insults to pad your argument, like a 10 year old boy. I guess when your argument cant stand on its own feet it needs something extra though. So I guess in a way the insults are a back handed admission of fail.

Sissoko for CAM, who needs all those fantastically gifted Spaniards hey?



EDIT - Actually you did eventually say Aguero was a decent option at CAM, you had him at ST at first though with some combination of Mata/Silva/Cazorla behind. 41212 however was never ever mentioned.
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 05:05 PM
Cashy v Scooby. HU4ROLLZ. (FUT Coins)
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 05:29 PM
on another note
i have thought about momentum a little bit more and it all makes perfect sense(from EA's pov)

EA had games with (RIDICULOUS) momentum before (NBA street, EA BIG) to make games close at all times and therefore more exciting for the players(more tension)
Adding that element to fifa makes perfect sense because it increases their bottom line, how?
good players who normally crush with crap teams now invest more $ than usual into their team to try and be more competitive, bad players who normally stop playing because getting crushed gets boring quickly now keep playing and also invest more $, EA wins, we lose.
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 08:15 PM
if neymar is so ridic good. blows every other player out of the water in re to pace/accel/dribbling and its not even close. feels so much better than my if ronaldo even. lol i start if benzema and sub him out after like 20 min.

and +1 on green latency bar being huge lie. i've realized recently that lag is a huuuge issue for me and a big majority of my games are really laggy and freeze a lot. i think it really affects gameplay and gives the game a MUCH slower feel. when i actually do play someone who is local (in the US in s1 fut east coast rarely happens) its sooo arcadey and fast and fun to play.

also wtf one toty ronaldo on the market all day first at like 6.5m now 5.5. there was a bunch the other day at like 4m i thought!?

oh and if hazard team perty sick i like.
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 08:30 PM
have never tried neymar but his stats really look amazing(92 ballcontrol, 95 agilty, 92 acceleration, 90 dribbling, 90 sprint-speed, 4* weak foot, 5* skills)

guess i try him as CAM super-sub in my next team soon to be finished
FIFA 13 Quote
03-24-2013 , 11:33 PM
I love him as my LF in a 3421
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 10:44 AM
www.futwiz.com/squad/2081561

(cant figure out how to embbed the image which is annoying! tried the obv...)

Any help with this would be great... Convinced the EA doomswitch has been firmly pressed!! Have games where Silva and others suddenly cant make a 10 yard pass or control an easy ball.. I do have full 100% team chem and 9 for each individual, so don't think it's that, unless i'm missing something...

I am currently looking to save for

Loris - GK
Maicon - RB
Company - CB
Hazard - LM

Any ideas better than mine???


Thanks!
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 10:51 AM
those player types/work-rates cant work in CM
start off by replacing at least one of silva/nasri with yaya
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashy
those player types/work-rates cant work in CM
start off by replacing at least one of silva/nasri with yaya
Ahh right, no defensive cover you mean???
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:03 AM
you basically have no CM when playing two weakish CAMs with high/low work-rates as CM
yaya/silva could work and would transform your 442 into somewhat of a 41212
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:08 AM
4231 is v good, has a lot more possibilities than 4321
falcao is great, suarez was kind of meh

gonna sell my main team and build a 4231, sucks i can't use robben tho
once my team sells i think i have around 700k

thoughts on this?



or what is the best possible 4231 squad u can build for 700k xbox

cashy, u use 4231 also right, whats ur main squad atm?
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:11 AM
2* weak foot for an attacker sucks. David Silva and Mesut Oezil suck.
Xabi Alonso is made ineffective by his glacial pace.
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashy
you basically have no CM when playing two weakish CAMs with high/low work-rates as CM
yaya/silva could work and would transform your 442 into somewhat of a 41212
I see.. could explain why I conceed around 4 counter attack type goals per game lol

Something like Yaya and Fellani on rotation in for Nasri then...?

Thanks,

Thoughts on the players I want to bring in?
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintewek
4231 is v good, has a lot more possibilities than 4321
falcao is great, suarez was kind of meh

gonna sell my main team and build a 4231, sucks i can't use robben tho
once my team sells i think i have around 700k

thoughts on this?



or what is the best possible 4231 squad u can build for 700k xbox

cashy, u use 4231 also right, whats ur main squad atm?
looks decent but i would:
replace özil with iniesta(LM will get 7 chem)
xabi with xavi

and possibly palacio as CF and zarate as CAM(he is pretty beasty have him in my 2nd squad atm)

my main squad will be finished in about 2 days(need another 200k to finish)
neymar/lucas as super-subs for CAM(to be more direct)
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:43 AM
nice!

not sure about 7 chem, can u feel the difference?
maybe just get a cheap la liga cam and sub iniesta in?
i assume ur going for toty iniesta to finish ur squad?

i also want to try out messi, maybe i'll just sell my main squad and trade till i can afford him
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashy
looks decent but i would:
replace özil with iniesta(LM will get 7 chem)
xabi with xavi

and possibly palacio as CF and zarate as CAM(he is pretty beasty have him in my 2nd squad atm)

my main squad will be finished in about 2 days(need another 200k to finish)
neymar/lucas as super-subs for CAM(to be more direct)
Very nice! What sort of coin-ege was that to put together?!?

My mate is after some advice too.... (his budget is alot bigger than mine!)

current team...



sussed it!

Last edited by Westley; 03-25-2013 at 11:52 AM.
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 11:56 AM
about 3mil
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 12:11 PM
Something interesting in regards to chemistry I found..

Quote:
"When we make a substitution, the player who goes in acquires the chemistry of the player who goes out and this way the team’s chemistry remains the same. The decisive moment for the chemistry definition is the starting eleven setup. This means that, once the match has started, the chemistry values never change no matter what."
Think i'll be sticking Walcott and Bale up top during some games
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintewek
nice!

not sure about 7 chem, can u feel the difference?
maybe just get a cheap la liga cam and sub iniesta in?
i assume ur going for toty iniesta to finish ur squad?

i also want to try out messi, maybe i'll just sell my main squad and trade till i can afford him
dont think there is that much difference and a 7chem iniesta seems like the best option
im not convinced iniesta/özil as 4231 CAMs will work out tho(plan is to play alba/alves basically as wingers) but with neymar/lucas i always have options to change to a more direct approach.
Really wanna try the falcao+messi combination but I guess if im not happy with the team i could try messi+benzema and nasri as CAM or an argentine hybrid instead
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 01:48 PM
this!
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 05:26 PM
Whats the most effective skill moves i should learn for taking on players?
FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 05:29 PM
gonna build this and sub falcao in on 1st min

FIFA 13 Quote
03-25-2013 , 07:00 PM
I like the squads being posted here.

Any ideas for a 4231 budget 1.5 milly budget?
FIFA 13 Quote

      
m