Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me?

04-27-2013 , 01:55 PM
2 Hands I have questions on I'm seeing this a lot of these types of plays. First one I think is just fishy amiright? 2nd hand is what i've been watching a LOT of today is this just standard the all in OTF with a flush draw? Please educate me

HAND 1

    Poker Stars, $2.50/$5 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #17214621

    BTN: $551.48 (110.3 bb)
    SB: $228.97 (45.8 bb)
    BB: $567.20 (113.4 bb)
    UTG: $627.12 (125.4 bb)
    MP: $500 (100 bb)
    CO: $626.73 (125.3 bb)

    Preflop:
    2 folds, CO raises to $10, BTN raises to $35, 2 folds, CO calls $25

    Flop: ($77.50) T 3 6 (2 players)
    CO checks, BTN bets $45, CO calls $45

    Turn: ($167.50) 8 (2 players)
    CO checks, BTN bets $115, CO calls $115

    River: ($397.50) 4 (2 players)
    CO checks, BTN bets $356.48 and is all-in, CO calls $356.48

    Spoiler:
    Results: $1,110.46 pot ($2.80 rake)
    Final Board: T 3 6 8 4
    BTN showed 7 5 and won $1,107.66 ($556.18 net)
    CO showed Q T and lost (-$551.48 net)



    Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.




    Hand 2


      Poker Stars, $2.50/$5 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #17214641

      BTN: $500 (100 bb)
      SB: $603.46 (120.7 bb)
      BB: $1,358.43 (271.7 bb)
      UTG: $192.31 (38.5 bb)
      MP: $527.74 (105.5 bb)
      CO: $682.72 (136.5 bb)

      Preflop:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $15, CO raises to $45, 3 folds, MP calls $30

      Flop: ($97.50) Q 8 K (2 players)
      MP checks, CO bets $50, MP raises to $145, CO raises to $637.72 and is all-in, MP calls $337.74 and is all-in

      Turn: ($1,062.98) 7 (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($1,062.98) A (2 players, 2 are all-in)

      Spoiler:
      Results: $1,062.98 pot ($2.80 rake)
      Final Board: Q 8 K 7 A
      MP showed A K and lost (-$527.74 net)
      CO showed 2 A and won $1,060.18 ($532.44 net)



      Get the Flash Player to use the Hold'em Manager Replayer.




      pot sized all-in/over-bets with a flush draw. Is this standard?
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 02:16 PM
      people bluff a lot. top pair beats bluffs and nut flush draw is fun to gambol with
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 04:16 PM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by NCSU07
      people bluff a lot. top pair beats bluffs and nut flush draw is fun to gambol with
      So there is no explanation or mathematical sence to it? Its just a "fun gamble"?

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 04:46 PM
      These hands are insane.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 04:51 PM
      very suspicious play here indeed, nut flush draw playing for stacks vs TPTK in a 3 bet pot, you should report this.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 07:15 PM
      I don't play online I'm asking if this is normal. Seems your being sarcastic? And seems like this is normal play just asking for an understanding why. Makes no sense to me shoving on a draw. Without even a combo draw exe just seems standard

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 07:19 PM
      You are just a noob and don't understand their level 9 thinking and next level plays.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 09:05 PM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by oNste
      You are just a noob and don't understand their level 9 thinking and next level plays.
      Glad to see no poker theory and discussions are going on here.
      Thanks for the help bro nice level

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 09:33 PM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BigVix
      Glad to see no poker theory and discussions are going on here.
      Thanks for the help bro nice level

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Ok then.

      One hand was a bluff line that got there because he hit his Gutshot, and was paid off because villain obviously decided he didnt have many combos that took this line.

      The next hand, one player got it in on a board with TPTK, with the main reason probably being that villain could probably be on a draw. Guess what, he was!

      Let's not forget that at these stakes there would be some sick dynamics.

      No problems bro.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 09:35 PM
      Let's not forget that the dude with the NFD shoved FIRST, and didn't CALL the shove. Therefore he took the initiative and his shove range here could consist of two pairs, sets, and various draws.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-27-2013 , 10:07 PM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BigVix
      So there is no explanation or mathematical sence to it? Its just a "fun gamble"?

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Money in the pot + nut flush fk yeah + maybe he folds and I win + maybe my ace outs are good = ship it baby. This is how nerds gambol
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-28-2013 , 03:04 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by oNste
      Ok then.

      One hand was a bluff line that got there because he hit his Gutshot, and was paid off because villain obviously decided he didnt have many combos that took this line.

      The next hand, one player got it in on a board with TPTK, with the main reason probably being that villain could probably be on a draw. Guess what, he was!

      Let's not forget that at these stakes there would be some sick dynamics.

      No problems bro.
      pretty meh analysis and neither of these hands require sick dynamics btw
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-28-2013 , 04:19 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by african princee
      pretty meh analysis and neither of these hands require sick dynamics btw
      Id have to agree with you, however I'm a micro stakes player. And I'm on my phone. My thought process is increasing each day. But of course I still don't have absolute perfect analysis.

      Give me a few more months

      Ps: I also said would, not that they were present in these hands, but they could have been.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-28-2013 , 07:37 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by oNste
      You are just a noob and don't understand their level 9 thinking and next level plays.
      only called you out because you wrote this^^^^^
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-28-2013 , 07:59 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by african princee
      only called you out because you wrote this^^^^^
      Obviously joke is obvious.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-28-2013 , 10:16 AM
      Ok. Ill do more figures on it. Its not just this hand all of them I was watching for an hour about ten different times the money went in on the flop who held the flush draw ended up shoving stack and other held top pair two paor or exe don't matter same situation basically every time. Seems standard but thanks for the input

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-28-2013 , 06:19 PM
      I believe a lot of plays are made very light these days, like it's the trend.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-29-2013 , 01:35 AM
      Guy with AK played his hand bad

      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-30-2013 , 08:41 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TalentedTom
      very suspicious play here indeed, nut flush draw playing for stacks vs TPTK in a 3 bet pot, you should report this.
      haha
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-30-2013 , 08:42 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BigVix
      So there is no explanation or mathematical sence to it? Its just a "fun gamble"?

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Move Down Limits.

      2/5 online is MUCH tougher than 2/5 live.
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-30-2013 , 08:52 AM
      Don't u guys know the hands u see in observe mode of zoom are delayed (obv) and are chosen based on a formula that takes into account pot size? For every one of these hands u see there are hundreds of smaller pots going on. Not representative of the player pool at all
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote
      04-30-2013 , 10:36 AM
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jack o' 88
      Don't u guys know the hands u see in observe mode of zoom are delayed (obv) and are chosen based on a formula that takes into account pot size? For every one of these hands u see there are hundreds of smaller pots going on. Not representative of the player pool at all
      Best info given yet...
      But I am fully aware how the replays work

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
      Watching Zoom and lots of wierd plays going on or just me? Quote

            
      m