Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
spewing: is it good to do? spewing: is it good to do?

07-11-2009 , 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyj
7ptbb/100, your running like GOD. Flat redline is pretty baller compared to the standard TAG redline. Nice work.
You don't think it's substainable?
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-11-2009 , 04:10 PM
nice work IFS

Last edited by Trapz; 07-11-2009 at 04:34 PM.
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-11-2009 , 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
You don't think it's substainable?
Not at my skill level but I suck pretty bad. Perhaps your true WR is 7ptbb/100.
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-11-2009 , 05:32 PM
I can add that I'm running 400$ below EV

/Brag
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-11-2009 , 06:06 PM
true spew


Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP1: $14.55
MP2: $10.00
Hero (CO): $10.00
BTN: $10.65
SB: $10.30
BB: $11.95
UTG: $10.00
UTG+1: $9.60
UTG+2: $10.15

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q J
3 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.70, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.60, MP1 calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.80) Q 9 8 (4 players)
SB checks, BB bets $0.70, MP1 raises to $2.90, Hero raises to $9.00, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 raises $13.15 all in, Hero Folds
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-11-2009 , 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickflip252
true spew


Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP1: $14.55
MP2: $10.00
Hero (CO): $10.00
BTN: $10.65
SB: $10.30
BB: $11.95
UTG: $10.00
UTG+1: $9.60
UTG+2: $10.15

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q J
3 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.70, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.60, MP1 calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.80) Q 9 8 (4 players)
SB checks, BB bets $0.70, MP1 raises to $2.90, Hero raises to $9.00, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 raises $13.15 all in, Hero Folds
Umm, you do realize that you just have 30 cent behind? :~/
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-11-2009 , 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
Umm, you do realize that you just have 30 cent behind? :~/
That's why it's spew? Here's one of my own. Decided to go randomly all-in for giggles to pick up the blinds in a weak-tight game. Whoops!

Full Tilt Poker $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $0.90
BB: $1.79
UTG: $0.27
UTG+1: $3.09
UTG+2: $0.84
MP1: $2.55
MP2: $2.49
CO: $1.00
Hero (BTN): $2.71

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BTN with A 9
6 folds, Hero raises to $2.71 all in, 1 fold, BB calls $1.77 all in

Flop: ($3.59) 4 T A

Turn: ($3.59) 8

River: ($3.59) 3

Final Pot: $3.59
BB shows A K (a pair of Aces)
Hero shows A 9 (a pair of Aces)
BB wins $3.36
(Rake: $0.23)

I hate money.
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
Umm, you do realize that you just have 30 cent behind? :~/
yes, but i was sure i was beat, so i wanted to save a couple of BB's
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 02:35 AM
Lessons on spew:
Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP1: $56.00
Hero (MP2): $50.00
CO: $44.50
BTN: $47.90
SB: $71.95
BB: $50.00
UTG: $53.85
UTG+1: $35.30
UTG+2: $50.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP2 with A J
UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, UTG+2 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $3, UTG+2 calls $3

Flop: ($11.25) 3 3 9 (3 players)
UTG bets $3, UTG+2 folds, Hero raises to $13, UTG calls $10

Turn: ($37.25) 4 (2 players)
UTG bets $4, Hero calls $4

River: ($45.25) 2 (2 players)
UTG bets $5, Hero raises to $29.50 all in, UTG calls $24.50

Final Pot: $104.25
Hero shows A J (a pair of Threes)
UTG shows 9 K (two pair, Nines and Threes)
UTG wins $102.00
(Rake: $2.25)
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 03:03 AM
PM me for spew coaching

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 7 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BTN: $100.00
SB: $117.50
BB: $33.45
UTG: $70.80
Hero (UTG+1): $104.00
MP: $83.80
CO: $135.20

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is UTG+1 with Q K
1 fold, Hero raises to $3, 4 folds, BB calls $2

Flop: ($6.50) 4 3 4 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB calls $4

Turn: ($14.50) 8 (2 players)
BB bets $2, Hero calls $2

River: ($18.50) J (2 players)
BB bets $2, Hero raises to $95 all in, BB calls $22.45 all in

Final Pot: $67.40
BB shows 8 A (two pair, Eights and Fours)
Hero shows Q K (a pair of Fours)
BB wins $64.40
(Rake: $3.00)
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickflip252
yes, but i was sure i was beat, so i wanted to save a couple of BB's
Oh dear god, where do I begin?
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 05:53 AM
Will I ever learn?? DON'T BLUFF STRANGERS!

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $88.00
BTN: $45.00
SB: $54.40
Hero (BB): $100.00
UTG: $130.40

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with J T
3 folds, SB raises to $3, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($6.00) K 4 8 (2 players)
SB bets $5, Hero calls $5

Turn: ($16.00) 2 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $9, SB calls $9

River: ($34.00) 7 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $24, SB calls $24

Final Pot: $82.00
SB shows J J (a pair of Jacks)
Hero shows J T (King Jack high)
SB wins $79.00
(Rake: $3.00)
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 06:36 AM
j8 shove is standard
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 08:14 AM
Just a little spewy


Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 Pot Limit Hold'em - 7 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Tosaosama (CO): $107.35
AggroBluff (BTN): $123.75
GodlyRemorse (SB): $103.15
Motorpsycho42 (BB): $103.15
WCGRider (UTG): $266.40
Squiddy-is-me (UTG+1): $189.45
Hero (MP): $106.20

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP with T 5
WCGRider raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $10, 4 folds, WCGRider calls $6.50

Flop: ($21.50) J 8 9 (2 players)
WCGRider checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($21.50) 3 (2 players)
WCGRider bets $13, Hero calls $13

River: ($47.50) J (2 players)
WCGRider checks, Hero bets $25, WCGRider folds

Final Pot: $47.50
Hero wins $45.15
(Rake: $2.35)
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
Just a little spewy


Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 Pot Limit Hold'em - 7 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Tosaosama (CO): $107.35
AggroBluff (BTN): $123.75
GodlyRemorse (SB): $103.15
Motorpsycho42 (BB): $103.15
WCGRider (UTG): $266.40
Squiddy-is-me (UTG+1): $189.45
Hero (MP): $106.20

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP with T 5
WCGRider raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $10, 4 folds, WCGRider calls $6.50

Flop: ($21.50) J 8 9 (2 players)
WCGRider checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($21.50) 3 (2 players)
WCGRider bets $13, Hero calls $13

River: ($47.50) J (2 players)
WCGRider checks, Hero bets $25, WCGRider folds

Final Pot: $47.50
Hero wins $45.15
(Rake: $2.35)
what is wcg doing at 100nl... busto?
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickflip252
yes, but i was sure i was beat, so i wanted to save a couple of BB's
Oh dear god, where do I begin?
wrong response for this thread. Correct is something like "well played sir!"
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 05:30 PM
Don't bluff fish...!


Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $20.00
Hero (BTN): $124.65
SB: $21.85
BB: $27.00
UTG: $100.00
UTG+1: $128.40
MP1: $31.75
MP2: $33.75

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN with A 9
1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 3 folds, Hero raises to $4.50, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls $3.50

Flop: ($10.50) 2 2 K (2 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $6, UTG+1 raises to $20, Hero raises to $40, UTG+1 calls $20

Turn: ($90.50) J (2 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

River: ($90.50) 8 (2 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

Final Pot: $90.50
Hero shows A 9 (a pair of Twos)
UTG+1 shows T K (two pair, Kings and Twos)
UTG+1 wins $87.50
(Rake: $3.00)
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 05:44 PM
^that's not spew, that's playing bad...spew would be if you actually followed through on your "bluff"
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 05:53 PM
Umm, I contemplated it, but I came to my senses...
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-12-2009 , 08:07 PM
May be i should pot the turn next time
Also i wish i had one pair as i would have check / called or check folded to a river shove


Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Hero (BB): $54.90
bombbomb24 (UTG): $39.15
funkyj66 (UTG+1): $51.85
MarcusTraian (UTG+2): $50.00
xxjulianguerra (MP1): $103.00
AjAxkings (MP2): $64.05
Lydan1509 (CO): $23.15
HansiUrPils (BTN): $51.65
ON EMPTY (SB): $50.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with A 2
3 folds, xxjulianguerra raises to $1.50, 4 folds, Hero calls $1

Flop: ($3.25) 4 7 T (2 players)
Hero checks, xxjulianguerra bets $3, Hero raises to $8.50, xxjulianguerra calls $5.50

Turn: ($20.25) Q (2 players)
Hero bets $13, xxjulianguerra calls $13

River: ($46.25) 8 (2 players)
Hero bets $31.90 all in, xxjulianguerra calls $31.90

Final Pot: $110.05
Hero shows A 2 (high card Ace)
julianguerra shows 6 5 (a straight, Four to Eight)
julianguerra wins $107.05
(Rake: $3.00)
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-13-2009 , 05:53 AM
**** YOU HOW THE **** CAN U CALL DOWN WITH ****ING 66!??!?!? **** YOU!

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $198.50
BTN: $98.50
SB: $50.90
BB: $145.00
UTG: $64.70
UTG+1: $94.00
UTG+2: $200.00
Hero (MP1): $101.50
MP2: $73.50

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP1 with A Q
3 folds, Hero raises to $3, 1 fold, CO calls $3, 3 folds

Flop: ($7.50) 4 3 2 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $6, Hero raises to $18, CO calls $12

Turn: ($43.50) 4 (2 players)
Hero bets $25, CO calls $25

River: ($93.50) 4 (2 players)
Hero bets $55.50 all in, CO calls $55.50

Final Pot: $204.50
CO shows 6 6 (a full house, Fours full of Sixes)
Hero shows A Q (three of a kind, Fours)
CO wins $201.50
(Rake: $3.00)

The worst part was that he started bragging about how he "soulread" me afterwarrds.

Edit: Boy, it felt good to get that off my chest
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-13-2009 , 06:00 AM
- Nobody folds an overpair
- Nobody folds a full house

great spew
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-13-2009 , 09:06 AM
lol @ trying to get ppl to fold boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
**** YOU HOW THE **** CAN U CALL DOWN WITH ****ING 66!??!?!? **** YOU!

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $198.50
BTN: $98.50
SB: $50.90
BB: $145.00
UTG: $64.70
UTG+1: $94.00
UTG+2: $200.00
Hero (MP1): $101.50
MP2: $73.50

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP1 with A Q
3 folds, Hero raises to $3, 1 fold, CO calls $3, 3 folds

Flop: ($7.50) 4 3 2 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $6, Hero raises to $18, CO calls $12

Turn: ($43.50) 4 (2 players)
Hero bets $25, CO calls $25

River: ($93.50) 4 (2 players)
Hero bets $55.50 all in, CO calls $55.50

Final Pot: $204.50
CO shows 6 6 (a full house, Fours full of Sixes)
Hero shows A Q (three of a kind, Fours)
CO wins $201.50
(Rake: $3.00)

The worst part was that he started bragging about how he "soulread" me afterwarrds.

Edit: Boy, it felt good to get that off my chest
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-13-2009 , 11:03 AM
zeeobo fail
spewing: is it good to do? Quote
07-13-2009 , 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden
Oh dear god, where do I begin?
owned.

i made up that hand history to see who'd over react. lol.
spewing: is it good to do? Quote

      
m