Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online No-Limit Hold’em Cash Discussion of no-limit hold’em online cash games of all stakes, including pot-limit and cap games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #376
DartmouthBG
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 119
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverboatking View Post
lol dude how many times do i have to tell you to stop pm'ing me?
are you obsessed with me?
do you want to go on a date or something?

you've now sent me 3 pm's of which i've obv responded to 0 and yet you don't stop.

are you really 8 and like you're at the stage where if you have a crush on someone you pretend to hate them?

i hope i haven't been making fun of a mentally challenged 8 yr old girl holy **** now i feel bad.

please tell your parents/ social worker i apologize i thought i was dealing with a grown-up.

truly truly sorry.
You don't respond to his PMs but responding publicly is the right way to go about it? I wonder who has the crush now? Stop derailing this thread with your personal attacks.

I'd like to keep this thread alive until Alec has a chance to respond.
DartmouthBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #377
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartmouthBG View Post
You don't respond to his PMs but responding publicly is the right way to go about it? I wonder who has the crush now? Stop derailing this thread with your personal attacks.

I'd like to keep this thread alive until Alec has a chance to respond.
ya doosh i didn't ask him to engage me privately and if he continues to spam me with messages he's to embarrassed to post publicly i'll continue to post them.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #378
DartmouthBG
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 119
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverboatking View Post
ya doosh i didn't ask him to engage me privately and if he continues to spam me with messages he's to embarrassed to post publicly i'll continue to post them.
*douche
*too

Create your own dumbass thread you ******ed trash bag. **** it's beyond annoying.
DartmouthBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #379
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartmouthBG View Post
*douche
*too


Create your own dumbass thread you ******ed trash bag. **** it's beyond annoying.
ahahahahaha moran.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #380
SoLost
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,908
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverboatking View Post
ahahahahaha moran.
*moron

(sorry if that was a trap and I ruined it)

Last edited by SoLost; 11-05-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: get a brain morans
SoLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #381
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLost View Post
*moron

(sorry if that was a trap and I ruined it)
heh damn you.

ya i mean if he thought i couldn't figure out how to spell douche if i wanted to pretty sure he was going to correct that one as well.

****ing morans.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #382
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLost View Post
*moron

(sorry if that was a trap and I ruined it)
the best part is he's def too stupid to recognize the beautiful irony of me calling him a douche and them him correcting my obv purposeful misspelling of douche.

that is irony at its finest.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #383
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

lol ok this is too amazing not to share.

so ebarnet just PM'd me again, the best part is he sent me 2 PM's both saying the same exact thing but with 2 diff titles.

lololololol.

Quote:
I'm PMing you because my opinion of your character is so low that I don't even want to pollute the 2p2 environment with that negative energy.

From my perspective, you're the kind of ugly creature that adds no value to this world. I doubt that anyone you offend with your middle school intelligence and humor feels the diminished self-confidence that you try to deflect upon them.

It's easy to see that you've devolved into an internet bully. I can relate to the idea that all men seek power, I just don't understand the power you seek to gain by delivering childish criticism.

I would have no pleasure having your company. You're a strange one- rude, petty, hypocritical, narcissitic and useless. I don't know where else you'd fit in besides the poker scene.

I've made a few friends in this scene that have come and gone very quickly because in some ways they shared traits that you exhibit. None of those people, however, manage to exhibit them all at once. I often find it difficult to forgive people for their shortcomings, but throughout my life I have grown by doing so. Thanks for the opportunity. No thanks, for the attitude!
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #384
ebarnet
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: not a lawyer
Posts: 1,315
Re: Perky Debt

rimshot!
ebarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #385
ebarnet
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: not a lawyer
Posts: 1,315
Re: Perky Debt

Why have you resorted to making personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with your ethical value system? Are you insecure about it? mid-life crisis?
ebarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #386
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarnet View Post
Why have you resorted to making personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with your ethical value system? Are you insecure about it? mid-life crisis?

I would just like to know what to expect if I should be 30 y/o with no accomplishments in life
are you insane?

i stopped talking to you along time ago, you keep sending me ridic PM's.

thats the extent of our discourse.
you send me a ridic PM i post it you complain to the mods that i posted the PM rinse repeat.

if you don't want me to post the absurd love letters your writing me then stop sending them (tho at this point that would make me very sad as i've grown to really enjoy reading them).

i figured you would have figured it out after the 3rd PM you sent me but i guess you're a slow learner.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #387
ebarnet
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: not a lawyer
Posts: 1,315
Re: Perky Debt

I send u the pms cuz it's not appropriate for the forum to play out the catfight aspect. That's your business tho. Ur the hero here. Do as you please
ebarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #388
BASaint
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BASaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: round headed buffoon
Posts: 14,826
Re: Perky Debt

Rename to 'rbk's emo vanity thread (Perky Debt)'
BASaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #389
SoLost
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,908
Re: Perky Debt

you two would have the best angry sex
SoLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #390
ebarnet
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: not a lawyer
Posts: 1,315
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLost View Post
you two would have the best angry sex
Tha's weird man- **** u
ebarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #391
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLost View Post
you two would have the best angry sex
only one of us is angry tho....the other is just amused.

obv if alec ever comes back and address viffers questions i'll stop engaging him.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #392
KneedUrDough
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,182
Re: Perky Debt

How the $150K debt was incurred is irrelevant (unless it actually never existed.)

Chip dumping (on a whole) is not relevant to this discussion.

The overriding question here is...

HOW AWARE WAS ALEC TO WHAT WAS GOING ON?

A) He was not aware at all.

B) He knew something weird was going on but since Perky's story was at least plausible (transfer not possible/need to chip dump) he decided to take part in what turned out to be a theft.

C) He knew the score and wanted his money so they ****ed the guy

D) There was never a $150K debt, they ****ed a guy and then Alec shipped some money to Perky

The answer to the question is either A, B or somewhere in between C and D.

BTW: Viffer only brought this up because a thread was started and Alec was crying about getting ****ed by Perky. He also has never stated that he wouldn't have taken options C or D (BUT he definitely wouldn't have started a thread about being robbed in another instance if he had.)
KneedUrDough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #393
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KneedUrDough View Post
How the $150K debt was incurred is irrelevant (unless it actually never existed.)

Chip dumping (on a whole) is not relevant to this discussion.

The overriding question here is...

HOW AWARE WAS ALEC TO WHAT WAS GOING ON?

A) He was not aware at all.

B) He knew something weird was going on but since Perky's story was at least plausible (transfer not possible/need to chip dump) he decided to take part in what turned out to be a theft.

C) He knew the score and wanted his money so they ****ed the guy

D) There was never a $150K debt, they ****ed a guy and then Alec shipped some money to Perky

The answer to the question is either A, B or somewhere in between C and D.

BTW: Viffer only brought this up because a thread was started and Alec was crying about getting ****ed by Perky. He also has never stated that he wouldn't have taken options C or D (BUT he definitely wouldn't have started a thread about being robbed in another instance if he had.)

gee that sounds exactly like what i said.
just wait till the trolls get at ya.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #394
Asa Akira
banned
 
Asa Akira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Your mind
Posts: 555
Re: Perky Debt

it seems like the question has been posed many times and Alec has dodged. I won't claim to have read this whole thread, but please point out if I'm wrong.

THE KEY QUESTION, IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN'T MISS IT: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE BET SIZING TELLS FOR THE CHIP DUMP? IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO DO IT ON THE PHONE OR AIM ETC.
Asa Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #395
limon
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: @limonpoker
Posts: 5,452
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa Akira View Post
it seems like the question has been posed many times and Alec has dodged. I won't claim to have read this whole thread, but please point out if I'm wrong.

THE KEY QUESTION, IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN'T MISS IT: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE BET SIZING TELLS FOR THE CHIP DUMP? IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO DO IT ON THE PHONE OR AIM ETC.
maybe the backer was/could be sweating him in the room so they had to have a contingency plan.
limon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #396
blopp
Pooh-Bah
 
blopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Skjervoy
Posts: 3,756
Re: Perky Debt

RBK, u might be right, but please dont sidetrack the purpose of the thread (almost like u want to sidetrack/troll it on purpose. If the thread is wrong, let the mod handle it, etc).. Put the personal pms, etc elsewhere I guess.
blopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #397
KneedUrDough
veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by limon View Post
maybe the backer was/could be sweating him in the room so they had to have a contingency plan.
Seems obvious to all but a few
KneedUrDough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:17 PM   #398
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blopp View Post
RBK, u might be right, but please dont sidetrack the purpose of the thread (almost like u want to sidetrack/troll it on purpose. If the thread is wrong, let the mod handle it, etc).. Put the personal pms, etc elsewhere I guess.
the thread isn't side-tracked its dormant.

until alec comes back and addresses these accusations or viffer provides more evidence there is nothing left to discuss.

people want to blather on like they know something they don't but the reality is until either alec or viffer comes back with something new there is nothing to sidetrack.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #399
blopp
Pooh-Bah
 
blopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Skjervoy
Posts: 3,756
Re: Perky Debt

Then why fill it up with noise like its BBV thread?

Just wait for them to reply on it and dont make it hard for others to follow with posting crap noone cares about in these kinda threads (its obvs fine in any LC type thread), so maybe important stuff get lost on the way..

Its def sidetracking discussing other stuff instead of the real issues inside threads like these in my mind..

Maybe we can rather get Alex to answer this: or why there was no transfer instead? I would be really curious why someone would have to chipdump me a debt on a site where it was really easy to transfer big amounts without security asking for much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa Akira View Post
it seems like the question has been posed many times and Alec has dodged. I won't claim to have read this whole thread, but please point out if I'm wrong.

THE KEY QUESTION, IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN'T MISS IT: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE BET SIZING TELLS FOR THE CHIP DUMP? IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO DO IT ON THE PHONE OR AIM ETC.
blopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #400
riverboatking
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
riverboatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: trying to get out of my wheelchair
Posts: 23,226
Re: Perky Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blopp View Post
Then why fill it up with noise like its BBV thread?

Just wait for them to reply on it and dont make it hard for others to follow with posting crap noone cares about in these kinda threads (its obvs fine in any LC type thread), so maybe important stuff get lost on the way..

Its def sidetracking discussing other stuff instead of the real issues inside threads like these in my mind..

Maybe we can rather get Alex to answer this: or why there was no transfer instead? I would be really curious why someone would have to chipdump me a debt on a site where it was really easy to transfer big amounts without security asking for much..
its obv super shady but he's already given his explanation.
riverboatking is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive