Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Official Online NLHE Chat Thread

07-14-2022 , 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskZandar
Is this including rake?
yeah.

rake is like 9bb at 25nl
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
07-14-2022 , 12:05 PM
Nice start back. Is this Iggy? Making the climb to 50nl soon?
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
07-14-2022 , 12:16 PM
I had a 20-25 BI heater at 50NL over 1-2k hands in 3 days when I started playing again in the winter that isn't included in my database, since I didn't have HH set to be saved, and wasn't using a tracker program. My 50NL winrate would probably be around 16BB, and I don't do any type of studying. I think pretty much anyone competent can beat the rake, and better players than me should destroy the games as long as they don't overplay big pots.


Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
07-14-2022 , 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraScratch8
Nice start back. Is this Iggy? Making the climb to 50nl soon?
yeah iggy.

take some shot's soon for sure. I've played up to 100nl on iggy and the competition isn't much different from 25nl so hopefully we can get back there in a few months.
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
07-14-2022 , 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskZandar
I had a 20-25 BI heater at 50NL over 1-2k hands in 3 days when I started playing again in the winter that isn't included in my database, since I didn't have HH set to be saved, and wasn't using a tracker program. My 50NL winrate would probably be around 16BB, and I don't do any type of studying. I think pretty much anyone competent can beat the rake, and better players than me should destroy the games as long as they don't overplay big pots.
Lol. Your evbb is 6.5 ruhrurh should be 16bb/100. Rofl.
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
07-14-2022 , 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esa_Perse
Lol. Your evbb is 6.5 ruhrurh should be 16bb/100. Rofl.
Not all of the hands are in the database. Believe me, or don't. I don't really care. It's just an observation.
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
07-25-2022 , 06:25 AM
Just ran at 7.67 BB/100 and 5.87 EV/100 over 130k hands at 50 Zone before I lost a little tonight. This was my first time to break 5 EV/100 over a 100k stretch. Hopefully the good results continue and I can finally move up to 200 Zone and stay there.
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
08-02-2022 , 06:06 AM
7.68 EV/100, 9.19 BB/100 over 50,062 hands all at 50 Zone for July... 1 month records for BB/100 and $ won, but not EV/100. Good luck in August, everyone!
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
08-05-2022 , 02:16 AM




Results since joining detox on stake. Obviously ran like god at 100nl then have run relatively bad at 200nl so far. Need to put in more volume, but I think I've got my logistics sorted out better to do that.

I also just had a stat check with one of their coaches, he found a couple of leaks, and I feel pretty good in terms having a plan to plug them. Also feel like I'm continuing to become a much better player, so I'm overall quite happy with detox so far. They have a lot of really good resources to improve yourself, good resources for some more active instruction, and being in a solid community is really cool. Went to Vegas with a bunch of them to WSOP, cashed the Colossus, and had a really good time.
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
08-05-2022 , 06:34 AM
JohnRusty played Zone! Be careful or you might get permanently addicted like me.

Ya, 62k hands is a tiny sample... super easy to get doomswitched for that long. My long term winrate at 50 Zone is over 4 BB/100, but I have had many stretches that bad or worse. With the reduced rake, it seems like your 200nl winrate should eventually be pretty close to your 50-100nl winrate. My 50 Zone results by month to further illustrate how goofy variance can be:



I am glad you are enjoying Poker Detox!
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
08-05-2022 , 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRusty




Results since joining detox on stake. Obviously ran like god at 100nl then have run relatively bad at 200nl so far. Need to put in more volume, but I think I've got my logistics sorted out better to do that.

I also just had a stat check with one of their coaches, he found a couple of leaks, and I feel pretty good in terms having a plan to plug them. Also feel like I'm continuing to become a much better player, so I'm overall quite happy with detox so far. They have a lot of really good resources to improve yourself, good resources for some more active instruction, and being in a solid community is really cool. Went to Vegas with a bunch of them to WSOP, cashed the Colossus, and had a really good time.
Congrats man, glad it’s going well and it was a good decision for you to join up with them!
Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote
08-05-2022 , 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unguarded
JohnRusty played Zone! Be careful or you might get permanently addicted like me.

Ya, 62k hands is a tiny sample... super easy to get doomswitched for that long. My long term winrate at 50 Zone is over 4 BB/100, but I have had many stretches that bad or worse. With the reduced rake, it seems like your 200nl winrate should eventually be pretty close to your 50-100nl winrate. My 50 Zone results by month to further illustrate how goofy variance can be:



I am glad you are enjoying Poker Detox!
Zoom... not even once... can lead you down a dark path. Many such cases

Official Online NLHE Chat Thread Quote

      
m