Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
*** Official March uBBV thread nsfw *** *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***

03-01-2010 , 10:01 AM
Think it's an opponent you want to play if you play those stakes.
03-01-2010 , 10:04 AM
I think the online regs and solid players are happy to have him at the table instead of another reg, but i seriously doubt that they are fist pumping when he sits. He is more like a "meh, its PH".
03-01-2010 , 10:15 AM
Brag: 12k refund
Beat: Refund due to business losses and the purchase of a house with purple walls in every room.
Variance: This gets delivered tomorrow
[IMG][/IMG]

Half Barrel of Bells Amber chilling in the garage
03-01-2010 , 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skraper *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
I think the online regs and solid players are happy to have him at the table instead of another reg, but i seriously doubt that they are fist pumping when he sits. He is more like a "meh, its PH".
Yeah, think so too, he's made money with tourneys and live play when everybody sucked and he keeps on living in that time when he was 'great'. He also doesn't play a lot of poker online and I guess it's difficult to adjust to.
But I don't think he'll come anywhere close in skill to any 10knl reg who got there by playing an enormous amount of hands.
03-01-2010 , 10:26 AM
just got this CD Classical Translations, which is all these cool trance songs but orchestral instead of electronic

its pretty awesome
03-01-2010 , 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDoranD *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
vid#4 out tonight boom
noticed that last night and watched it. good dynamic u two have. could have done with a bit less than 15 min of discussion of what hand you need to call a close to min 3b with on the btn but i can see where it was probably helpful to the youngins
03-01-2010 , 12:02 PM
In on 1st page, bam.

February was the kind of month that f_ucked you in the ass, but didn't even have the common courtesy to give a reacharound.

Its my birthday this month, so lets make sure this is the month I get to 100NL, LETS DO IT!
03-01-2010 , 12:03 PM
GL GUYS

Doing everything I can to improve this month. If I run like februari I will be forced to take a job. LETS DO THISSS!
03-01-2010 , 12:17 PM
I'MMA STACK THAT STUPID MIN3BALLING OVERPAIR HELL YEAH...oh Q8? well that works as well.

Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $10.05
BB: $8.10
UTG: $33.00
Hero (MP): $10.90
CO: $39.40
BTN: $12.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with 3 3
1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, BB raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.45) 5 3 7 (2 players)
BB bets $1, Hero raises to $2.90, BB raises to $7.40 all in, Hero calls $4.50

Turn: ($16.25) 2 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($16.25) 5 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Spoiler:
Final Pot: $16.25
BB shows Qd 8c (a pair of Fives)
Hero shows 3d 3s (a full house, Threes full of Fives)
Hero wins $15.45
(Rake: $0.80)
03-01-2010 , 12:19 PM
march is gonna be a goooooooood month
03-01-2010 , 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megloooo *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
march is gonna be a goooooooood month
+1

I need to play more 6max though. HU is pretty sweet but my game isn't improving much because im still kinda scared money.
03-01-2010 , 01:09 PM
Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BB: $25.00
UTG: $83.93
Hero (CO): $42.64
BTN: $28.42
SB: $12.44

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with T A
UTG raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $2, 3 folds, UTG calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.35) T 5 T (2 players)
UTG bets $4.35, Hero calls $4.35

Turn: ($13.05) 6 (2 players)
UTG bets $13.05, Hero calls $13.05

River: ($39.15) A (2 players)
UTG bets $39.15, Hero calls $23.24 all in

Final Pot: $85.63
UTG shows 9 K (a pair of Tens)
Hero shows T A (a full house, Tens full of Aces)
Hero wins $82.63
(Rake: $3.00)

lol nice. I especially like how he typed out the size of the pot for his bets rather than clicking the pot button.
03-01-2010 , 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megloooo *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
march is gonna be a goooooooood month
hopefully this
03-01-2010 , 01:26 PM
im off to uni, wish me luck in my first exam of the year.


Spoiler:
in before



03-01-2010 , 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATITPAL *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
+1

I need to play more 6max though. HU is pretty sweet but my game isn't improving much because im still kinda scared money.
+1 even though im overrolled lol

either of u 2 play 100hu a lot yet? if u have what r the differences?
03-01-2010 , 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iIImatic *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BB: $25.00
UTG: $83.93
Hero (CO): $42.64
BTN: $28.42
SB: $12.44

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with T A
UTG raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $2, 3 folds, UTG calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.35) T 5 T (2 players)
UTG bets $4.35, Hero calls $4.35

Turn: ($13.05) 6 (2 players)
UTG bets $13.05, Hero calls $13.05

River: ($39.15) A (2 players)
UTG bets $39.15, Hero calls $23.24 all in

Final Pot: $85.63
UTG shows 9 K (a pair of Tens)
Hero shows T A (a full house, Tens full of Aces)
Hero wins $82.63
(Rake: $3.00)

lol nice. I especially like how he typed out the size of the pot for his bets rather than clicking the pot button.
Micros are forever young.
03-01-2010 , 02:22 PM
mikemcq1 on stars is the biggest luckbox ever

he just had J8>88 on JJ8, AA>99 on AA9 and KQ>Q8 on JT9 in the space of like 5 hands on my table
03-01-2010 , 02:22 PM
Do you really want to live forever?
03-01-2010 , 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megloooo *** Official March uBBV thread nsfw ***
mikemcq1 on stars is the biggest luckbox ever

he just had J8>88 on JJ8, AA>99 on AA9 and KQ>Q8 on JT9 in the space of like 5 hands on my table
story of my life, except opposite
03-01-2010 , 02:25 PM
it wasnt vs me thankfully. Just played my first 6max session in like a fortnight and i hate it
03-01-2010 , 02:26 PM
yeah i opened u up and saw his small 500bb stack

and enjoy that fish at ur hu table
03-01-2010 , 02:30 PM
i will
03-01-2010 , 02:43 PM
In on first page....

Here is hoping I run AT allin EV for March (Im not foolish enough to think Ill run above it)
03-01-2010 , 02:57 PM
this should be page 2, not page 1

i used to think 100 posts per page was the way to go, but 50 per page is better

give it a try - i thought less posts per page was dumb but now i really prefer it
03-01-2010 , 03:07 PM
oh god

Poker Stars $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BB: $47.00
Hero (BTN/SB): $271.35

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with J J
Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $5, Hero raises to $14, BB calls $9

Flop: ($28.00) J K 2 (2 players)
BB bets $33.00, Hero calls $33

Turn: ($94.00) 4 (2 players)

River: ($94.00) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $94.00
BB shows Q 2
Hero shows J J
Hero wins $93.50
(Rake: $0.50)

      
m