Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online No-Limit Hold’em Cash Discussion of no-limit hold’em online cash games of all stakes, including pot-limit and cap games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #3376
hennerz
2008 uNL WSOP Champion
 
hennerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Winchester Location: Bristol
Posts: 5,567
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

I could do volunteering, I will, at least once anyway,

Funny you should say that about the vending machines; in college there was a vender which I knew the code to, I could get into the mini-computer and change the price of a coke to 1p, I only did it once to prove to a couple of mates I could, but it was kinda fun at the time to see how much of each was in stock in the machine and how much had been sold. Heh, this machine was right by my physics lesson lol
hennerz is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #3377
paratacus
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,790
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

lolz hax the vending machine. At our uni we just pushed it over, after a drunken nite out and about 20 people started grabbin' all the candy and cookies etc quite bad when you think about then again uni is like that huh, and I wasn't in the room at the time although I did have a munch on some chocolate...
paratacus is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:20 AM   #3378
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksight3 View Post
I can do for $30 an hour (I think that's a good deal?)
I've only done a few sweat sessions so don't expect a fully prepared lesson plan or anything like that. I can watch you play for a while and see where it takes us. Or you can watch me play whatever you prefer.

My SN's K-S[kim] @ pstars

My graphs are in the graph threads I'd rather not post them again
LOL @ you... about flaming me for saying you want to coach... hehe

I say it right here right now: Good morning brew. And KSIGHT you are a total idiot/fool/d-bag/moron/tool/etc.
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:21 AM   #3379
hennerz
2008 uNL WSOP Champion
 
hennerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Winchester Location: Bristol
Posts: 5,567
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratacus View Post
lolz hax the vending machine. At our uni we just pushed it over, after a drunken nite out and about 20 people started grabbin' all the candy and cookies etc quite bad when you think about then again uni is like that huh, and I wasn't in the room at the time although I did have a munch on some chocolate...
haha, sounds gd to me
hennerz is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:23 AM   #3380
thac
Strummin' along
 
thac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 46,655
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
LOL @ you... about flaming me for saying you want to coach... hehe

I say it right here right now: Good morning brew. And KSIGHT you are a total idiot/fool/d-bag/moron/tool/etc.
I got back to even on the day!!
thac is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:25 AM   #3381
saymond
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
saymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Abide
Posts: 10,253
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

big you're awfully confrontational recently

let's all do yoga and breathe easy
saymond is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:27 AM   #3382
hockeyav
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hockeyav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CNU
Posts: 9,991
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

I went on a pretty nasty downswing, but I think I've recovered out of it.

I lost my first 3 HUSNGs in a row ($2.15). I couldn't win a 70/30 when they mattered, but I ended up pulling out to win 2 consecutive.

These single digit swings are nerve-wracking.



And thac, your g/f was the first person to officially wish me a happy birthday on facebook (i'm not counting the pre-midnight people)
hockeyav is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:28 AM   #3383
wems
old hand
 
wems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,835
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

i just took a taxi from boulder to denver... basically cause I am a dumbass and the bus routes do not infact run every ****ing hour.... so I spent like 80$ on a cab... wheras if I left with my friends 1 1/2 hours earlier it would have cost me... 0$



FML

(will stars conierge this? i only have a receipt for 20$ cause I had cash to pay for most... FML)
wems is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:29 AM   #3384
thac
Strummin' along
 
thac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 46,655
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyav View Post
And thac, your g/f was the first person to officially wish me a happy birthday on facebook (i'm not counting the pre-midnight people)
She wants you like I want Lori.
thac is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #3385
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thac View Post
I got back to even on the day!!
shipship congrats. I should be home in about 3hours, if u are still up, will hit you up, if not, hit me up whenever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymond View Post
big you're awfully confrontational recently

let's all do yoga and breathe easy
hehe... saymond: no worries, I am partially joking with all this drama, altho KSIGHT is a back the truck up kinda tool.
He says stuff and you can see what he will say next. So predictable and when you tell him he says no way, calls you out and then he says the thing you foresee him saying anyways.
I am pretty mellow tho lately and happy BTW but thanks, I u
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #3386
thac
Strummin' along
 
thac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 46,655
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
shipship congrats. I should be home in about 3hours, if u are still up, will hit you up, if not, hit me up whenever.
I prob won't be. I will IM you tomorrow.
thac is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #3387
saymond
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
saymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Abide
Posts: 10,253
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

I'm not going to deny there has been some severe toolish behavior and severe overvaluing of skills ITT, but poker already raises my blood pressure, so as long as MD isn't around, I'm not going to give myself a heart attack on forum posts.
saymond is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:34 AM   #3388
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thac View Post
I prob won't be. I will IM you tomorrow.
sleep well
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:34 AM   #3389
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymond View Post
I'm not going to deny there has been some severe toolish behavior and severe overvaluing of skills ITT, but poker already raises my blood pressure, so as long as MD isn't around, I'm not going to give myself a heart attack on forum posts.
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #3390
Ksight3
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Ksight3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15,465
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
LOL @ you... about flaming me for saying you want to coach... hehe

I say it right here right now: Good morning brew. And KSIGHT you are a total idiot/fool/d-bag/moron/tool/etc.
Oh ok.

Pretty sure $30 an hour is a pretty huge steal but what would you know with your 12 inch e-penis?
Ksight3 is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #3391
wems
old hand
 
wems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,835
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post

hehe... saymond: no worries, I am partially joking with all this drama, altho KSIGHT is a back the truck up kinda tool.
He says stuff and you can see what he will say next. So predictable and when you tell him he says no way, calls you out and then he says the thing you foresee him saying anyways.
I am pretty mellow tho lately and happy BTW but thanks, I u
I tried posting stats last night, cause I needed some halps, and this ksight guy just quotes me and says....................
FAIL

So I look into see who the **** this person is and I find this...
EPIC FAIL POST....
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/69...t-well-411625/


LOL AT THAC SAYING HE DOESNT DESERVE A WELL...

fwiw... thacs well post is one of the best ive read/most motivational.....
especially since he has made like 2x what he has made since his well post like 5? months ago? (praise thac IMO)
wems is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:40 AM   #3392
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksight3 View Post
Oh ok.

Pretty sure $30 an hour is a pretty huge steal but what would you know with your 12 inch e-penis?
it's only 11, but it is still a mouthfull for you kid... any money spent on you coaching nl50 is burning money IMO, but that's just my opinion. let other decide. I just wouldn't go with someone that might be able to show me 1 and only 1 way of beating 50 and then when I wanna move up he can't really help cuz he has not been any higher... but yaay. still waiting on your uNL graduation party. hope you invite me

Last edited by bigacsiga; 02-19-2009 at 06:42 AM. Reason: your e-wheeny is obv bigger since you posted ur graph in BBV and you beat uNL and go on to SSNL.congrats.bye
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:44 AM   #3393
wems
old hand
 
wems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,835
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
it's only 11, but it is still a mouthfull for you kid... any money spent on you coaching nl50 is burning money IMO, but that's just my opinion. let other decide. I just wouldn't go with someone that might be able to show me 1 and only 1 way of beating 50 and then when I wanna move up he can't really help cuz he has not been any higher... but yaay. still waiting on your uNL graduation party. hope you invite me

MMmmm 30$ I know of peopel who beat 400nl and coach for 50$/hr... wtF?
also know of people who make a living playing 100nl and coach for 10$/hr (and obv could play higher if they werent such a nit/needed so much money a month to support his gf/living expenses)

WTF?!?
wems is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:44 AM   #3394
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wems View Post
I tried posting stats last night, cause I needed some halps, and this ksight guy just quotes me and says....................
FAIL
you gotta pay the $30 first... his coaching is worth 'bout tri fiddy tho, so it's a steal
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #3395
Ksight3
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Ksight3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15,465
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
it's only 11, but it is still a mouthfull for you kid... any money spent on you coaching nl50 is burning money IMO, but that's just my opinion. let other decide. I just wouldn't go with someone that might be able to show me 1 and only 1 way of beating 50 and then when I wanna move up he can't really help cuz he has not been any higher... but yaay. still waiting on your uNL graduation party. hope you invite me
1) I don't see where I posted there's only 1 way to play uNL
2) I didn't bring up any of this that you speak of.
"YO I'M SO AWESOME. UNL IS SO EASY. I'M SO GOOD"
When did I say these things? Please show me.
3) All the people I've sweated so far would say they at least learned something from me
4) If my graph is in BBV that's be cause it belongs there?

Quote:
MMmmm 30$ I know of peopel who beat 400nl and coach for 50$/hr... wtF?
also know of people who make a living playing 100nl and coach for 10$/hr (and obv could play higher if they werent such a nit/needed so much money a month to support his gf/living expenses)

WTF?!?
Then go get coaching from them.
I don't see anywhere stating you have to get coaching from me. It's a free country.
Ksight3 is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #3396
paratacus
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,790
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

u guys are funny, I miss MD tho that was drama
paratacus is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #3397
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksight3 View Post
1) I don't see where I posted there's only 1 way to play uNL
2) I didn't bring up any of this that you speak of.
"YO I'M SO AWESOME. UNL IS SO EASY. I'M SO GOOD"
When did I say these things? Please show me.
3) All the people I've sweated so far would say they at least learned something from me
4) If my graph is in BBV that's be cause it belongs there?
1. you have not seen any of higher stakes, so you have ur way and it can be flawed and might not work later, just an assumption. time will show, altho for students to take that risk, i dont know
2. ask ppl in the brew and having a voting about it, if u made a big a$$ case of you movign to SSNL and graduating uNL? I'll leave you thinking about that
3. good to hear, go back and re-read point one. I am not saying you can't beat 50 or have nothing to offer
4. yes it does. you kinda belong there with pretty much all ur posts... and should make a well in BBV. they would love it
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #3398
saymond
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
saymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Abide
Posts: 10,253
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

FWIW, I'd learn things from sweating drooling ******s, i.e. their thought processes. In fact, I wish to sweat a lot of drooling ******s.
saymond is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #3399
wems
old hand
 
wems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,835
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
you gotta pay the $30 first... his coaching is worth 'bout tri fiddy tho, so it's a steal
I don't speak spanish... sorry



imo
wems is offline  
Old 02-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #3400
wems
old hand
 
wems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,835
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
1. you have not seen any of higher stakes, so you have ur way and it can be flawed and might not work later, just an assumption. time will show, altho for students to take that risk, i dont know
2. ask ppl in the brew and having a voting about it, if u made a big a$$ case of you movign to SSNL and graduating uNL? I'll leave you thinking about that
3. good to hear, go back and re-read point one. I am not saying you can't beat 50 or have nothing to offer
4. yes it does. you kinda belong there with pretty much all ur posts... and should make a well in BBV. they would love it

i agree in a well in bbv would = funny

but LOL at well in SSNL.....
oh should I make a well too? im a spew tard monkey... so a well would probably be A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by wems; 02-19-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: obv talking about ksight... <3 bigacsiga who owns me whenever i see him at tables obv
wems is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive