Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online No-Limit Hold’em Cash Discussion of no-limit hold’em online cash games of all stakes, including pot-limit and cap games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #226
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thac View Post
JJ isn't c/ring flop. I'd probably fold but damn, I hate folding.
Agree with JJ and flop. I also agree that I hate folding, which is why I didn't, but who needs results to skew our opinion?

Pretty standard that when I saw that happen I thought to myself "huh, new mayo avatar" lol
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #227
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

happy "I'm not a father's day" to everyone
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #228
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
happy "I'm not a father's day" to everyone
congrats
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #229
udbrky
Formerly known as udbrky
 
udbrky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: avoiding responsibility
Posts: 28,872
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

love that ep and you of course big
udbrky is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #230
Cr@ckers717
old hand
 
Cr@ckers717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Running up walls
Posts: 1,407
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

On avg. how long are your sessions?
Cr@ckers717 is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #231
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@ckers717 View Post
On avg. how long are your sessions?
bout tree fiddy but really like an hour
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #232
hennerz
2008 uNL WSOP Champion
 
hennerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Winchester Location: Bristol
Posts: 5,567
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thac View Post
That'll be Mayo's avatar forever now.
headache alert imo
hennerz is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #233
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***


Last edited by fopah; 02-02-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: michael phelps smoked weed
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #234
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,558
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Last edited by fopah; Today at 02:02 PM. Reason: Everyone smokes weed, and this shouldnt be a big deal imo
fyp4troof
fozzy71 is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #235
bigacsiga
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bigacsiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: superusing with no remorse
Posts: 7,834
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

myAK>hisKK aipf BTN vs BB 100bb deep

bigacsiga: outplayed
Stolpskottet:what?
Stolpskottet:I had KK, I had the best hand
bigacsiga: check handhistory
Stolpskottet: So u mean AK is better than KK
bigacsiga: check handhistory "bigacsiga wins pot"
bigacsiga: so I had best hand
Stolpskottet: what=?
Stolpskottet: haha lol
bigacsiga: because of the board overpairing
pontylad: lol
pontylad: lol
bigacsiga: it is true
pontylad: no.. 22>AK
bigacsiga: you are wrong my friend
pontylad: go find urself a poker calculator
bigacsiga: you don't know the math
Stolpskottet: omg
pontylad: i know the math better than you
pontylad: about 51/49
bigacsiga: AK<TT but AK>22, because of the suitedness of TT
bigacsiga: for TT you are right
pontylad: no
bigacsiga: but vs small pairs AK is favorite, because it can make top two pair
pontylad: lol
Stolpskottet: Please play me every day the whole year
pontylad: type poker calculator into google, then come back and apologise
bigacsiga: LOL, why would I apologize?
bigacsiga: LOL
bigacsiga: I outplayed him
pontylad: for being a reta rded of course
Stolpskottet: are u really that bad
bigacsiga: i am dead serious
Stolpskottet: then i feel sorry for you

Last edited by bigacsiga; 02-02-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: stars is a big ZOO imo. lot of crazy animals on there, that love their chat :)
bigacsiga is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #236
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
fyp4troof
imo its a big deal because hes gonna be making 100mil this year in endorsements (he shouldnt be getting drunk and partying either imo)
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #237
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
pontylad: for being a reta rded of course
my fav
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #238
Check_The_Nuts
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,930
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

[] trap
[x] epic trap.

Party Poker $100 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 26594
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

UTG: $262.97
Hero (MP): $109.98
CO: $100.00
BTN: $115.64
SB: $107.63
BB: $100.00

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP with A A
UTG raises to $4, Hero calls $4, CO raises to $21, 3 folds, UTG raises to $249, Hero calls $105.98 all in, CO calls $79 all in

Flop: ($321.46) 5 2 Q (3 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: ($321.46) 5 (3 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($321.46) 8 (3 players - 2 are all in)

grrr squeezer had jacks shover had AKo
Check_The_Nuts is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #239
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_The_Nuts View Post
[] trap
[x] epic trap.

Party Poker $100 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 26594
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

UTG: $262.97
Hero (MP): $109.98
CO: $100.00
BTN: $115.64
SB: $107.63
BB: $100.00

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP with A A
UTG raises to $4, Hero calls $4, CO raises to $21, 3 folds, UTG raises to $249, Hero calls $105.98 all in, CO calls $79 all in

Flop: ($321.46) 5 2 Q (3 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: ($321.46) 5 (3 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($321.46) 8 (3 players - 2 are all in)

grrr squeezer had jacks shover had AKo
[]trap
[]epic trap
[x] cooler
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #240
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

<--- is trying to win buyins off fish. but just coolering this reg for 3 bi's so far

Last edited by fopah; 02-02-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: JJ > AA KK > QQ TT > AK
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #241
Ouird
veteran
 
Ouird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dagobah System
Posts: 2,412
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigacsiga View Post
happy "I'm not a father's day" to everyone

werd
Ouird is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #242
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

ugh donked away about a buyin in bs
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #243
d_smith77
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
d_smith77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wtf how'd all my chips get in there
Posts: 14,652
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fopah View Post
ugh donked away about a buyin in bs
don't do that.
d_smith77 is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #244
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_smith77 View Post
don't do that.
yeah it was just half a buy in. i lost the other half to suckout.

Last edited by fopah; 02-02-2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: but i really need to quit doing that
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #245
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fopah View Post
imo its a big deal because hes gonna be making 100mil this year in endorsements (he shouldnt be getting drunk and partying either imo)
Wait, what? Why do you care what somebody else does with their life?
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #246
fopah
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fopah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: working real jobs
Posts: 7,836
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird View Post
Wait, what? Why do you care what somebody else does with their life?
i dont but if companies are paying them millions of dollars to be a representative of their company. they wouldnt want him doing these things
fopah is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #247
kaz2107
Jumpman HOLLA!
 
kaz2107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: KEEPBRAGGIN!
Posts: 8,858
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

it shouldnt matter wut he did regarding weed. soooo stupid. but unfortunately our society sees that as essentially the worse thing he could do. so it sucks super big time for him. i cannot even imagine how much money he just lost due to this
kaz2107 is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #248
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,558
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

pretty sure if he was pictured drinkin a bud light this wouldnt even make the news.

Last edited by fozzy71; 02-02-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: alcohol is 10 times more destructive to society than weed imo
fozzy71 is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #249
d_smith77
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
d_smith77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wtf how'd all my chips get in there
Posts: 14,652
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

if he was holding an assault rifle he would actually increase his sponsors (NRA anyone?). tell me THAT doesn't say something super-****ed up about the US.
d_smith77 is offline  
Old 02-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #250
fredd-bird
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KG
Posts: 19,330
Re: *** Official Fe"brew"ary Microbrew Thread ***

FWIW he had a DUI in 2004.

I read a fox news article about it because I figure they would spin it in the worst possible light and I couldn't figure out when the picture was actually taken. If anyone saw that let me know.
fredd-bird is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive