Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
** Official August uBBV Thread ** ** Official August uBBV Thread **

08-29-2010 , 07:01 PM
i didnt find any shorts on the mb anywhere. it barely even has any dust on it. i'll test this battery and replace it if its shot. seems worth a try even if its pretty unlikely. i'll double check all the connections and try it again with just the board and one ram stick again, and if still nothing, there's not anything left other than ordering a new mb is there?
08-29-2010 , 07:07 PM
TILT RAGE, play incredibly for two hours and in about 12 minutes lost 4bi set over sets and AQ vs QQ on AxQ and flopped straight vs higher flopped straight




Edit:

first two hands back helped...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
SB ($20.45)
Hero ($50)
UTG ($50)
UTG+1 ($114)
CO ($52.55)
BTN ($97.85)

Dealt to Hero A A

fold, UTG+1 raises to $1.75, fold, fold, SB calls $1.50, Hero raises to $8, UTG+1 raises to $114 (AI), SB calls $18.70 (AI), Hero calls $42 (AI)

FLOP ($120) 9 6 5

TURN ($120) 9 6 5 A

RIVER ($120) 9 6 5 A J

Hero shows A A
(Pre 65%, Flop 70.3%, Turn 100.0%)

UTG+1 shows K K
(Pre 16%, Flop 7.9%, Turn 0.0%)

SB shows T 9
(Pre 19%, Flop 21.8%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $117

----------------

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
SB ($52.10)
BB ($54.35)
UTG ($50.25)
UTG+1 ($22.80)
Hero ($84.95)
BTN ($27.15)

Dealt to Hero Q Q

fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.25) 3 Q T

Hero bets $3, BTN raises to $7.50, Hero calls $4.50

TURN ($19.25) 3 Q T A

Hero checks, BTN bets $17.90 (AI), Hero calls $17.90

RIVER ($55.05) 3 Q T A A

Hero shows Q Q
(Pre 82%, Flop 96.8%, Turn 100.0%)

BTN shows 7 8
(Pre 18%, Flop 3.2%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $52.30

sick moves dawg

Last edited by foldpre; 08-29-2010 at 07:15 PM.
08-29-2010 , 07:49 PM
trainwreck ahead...

all vs the most epic fish ive played in weeks.
Hand #1
Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BTN: $994.75
SB: $232.70
BB: $487.90
UTG: $276.45
Hero (MP): $237.15
CO: $201.05

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with Q Q
1 fold, Hero raises to $7, 3 folds, BB calls $5

Flop: ($15.00) 6 5 J (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $12, BB raises to $26, Hero raises to $72, BB raises to $480.90 all in, Hero calls $158.15 all in

Turn: ($475.30) 4 (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($475.30) 9 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $475.30
BB shows A A (a pair of Aces)
Hero shows Q Q (a pair of Queens)
BB wins $472.30
(Rake: $3.00)

Hand #2
Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $1059.00
BTN: $200.00
SB: $428.20
BB: $770.75
Hero (UTG): $271.35
MP: $204.00

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with J K
Hero raises to $7, 3 folds, SB calls $6, 1 fold

Flop: ($16.00) 6 2 7 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB raises to $28, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $16

Turn: ($72.00) 2 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $48, SB calls $48

River: ($168.00) 5 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $128, SB raises to $345.20 all in, Hero calls $60.35 all in

Final Pot: $544.70
SB shows 6 6 (a full house, Sixes full of Twos)
Hero mucks J K
SB wins $541.70
(Rake: $3.00)

Hand #3
Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BB: $459.50
UTG: $200.00
MP: $631.35
CO: $200.00
Hero (BTN): $398.30
SB: $159.40

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with 2 A
1 fold, MP calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $9, 2 folds, MP calls $7

Flop: ($21.00) 3 4 5 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $14, MP calls $14

Turn: ($49.00) 2 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $38, MP raises to $80, Hero calls $42

River: ($209.00) T (2 players)
MP bets $130, Hero calls $130

Final Pot: $469.00
MP shows 6 7 (a straight, Seven high)
Hero mucks 2 A
MP wins $466.00
(Rake: $3.00)

bonus hands:


Hand #1
Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP: $293.75
CO: $200.00
Hero (BTN): $437.75
SB: $198.00
BB: $474.95
UTG: $193.30

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with Q Q
1 fold, MP raises to $6, 1 fold, Hero raises to $18, 2 folds, MP raises to $48, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $30

Flop: ($99.00) 2 2 9 (2 players)
MP bets $48, Hero calls $48

Turn: ($195.00) Q (2 players)
MP bets $96, Hero calls $96

River: ($387.00) 7 (2 players)
MP bets $101.75 all in, Hero calls $101.75

Final Pot: $590.50
MP shows A A (two pair, Aces and Twos)
Hero shows Q Q (a full house, Queens full of Twos)
Hero wins $587.50
(Rake: $3.00)

Hand #2
Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $262.85
BTN: $200.00
SB: $393.15
BB: $441.70
UTG: $223.50
Hero (MP): $235.00

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with 5 5
1 fold, Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, BTN calls $7, SB calls $6, BB calls $5

Flop: ($28.00) 5 6 J (4 players)
SB bets $17, BB calls $17, Hero requests TIME, Hero raises to $52, BTN folds, SB calls $35, BB raises to $434.70 all in, Hero calls $176 all in, SB calls $334.15 all in

Turn: ($1028.30) Q (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: ($1028.30) Q (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: $1028.30
SB shows A A (two pair, Aces and Queens)
BB shows 3 A (a pair of Queens)
Hero shows 5 5 (a full house, Fives full of Queens)
SB wins $316.30
Hero wins $709.00
(Rake: $3.00)


beat: still down 2 buyins.
08-29-2010 , 08:04 PM
I charge $250/hour if you want coaching aggo.
08-29-2010 , 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaycareInferno
i didnt find any shorts on the mb anywhere. it barely even has any dust on it. i'll test this battery and replace it if its shot. seems worth a try even if its pretty unlikely. i'll double check all the connections and try it again with just the board and one ram stick again, and if still nothing, there's not anything left other than ordering a new mb is there?
if it's ram, you'll get error msg's, beeps, bsod's

it could be mobo, but I think it also could be the switch.
08-29-2010 , 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by udbrky
if it's ram, you'll get error msg's, beeps, bsod's

it could be mobo, but I think it also could be the switch.
none of the chains carry cases do they? i'd just order a case and mb online, but would be kind of a waste if there's nothing wrong with mb now. not a total waste though since i could use it in another box later or smth i guess.
08-29-2010 , 08:38 PM
hey dci, check the wires that plug into the mobo for the reset, power etc and make sure they haven't come out or somehow got in the wrong spot, also obv try a diff power cord and electrical socket (just to eliminate those variables, I've seen it happen for both) I would also double double check to make sure any replacement psu you got has enough power for whatever hardware you have in there, make sure the video card is plugged in (if needed) you can check reviews @ newegg.com for power supplies because if you bought one off the shelf it may or may not work...inadequate power and nothing will happen in general, same with video card and processor not getting enough power if they have their own little plugins...I've also come across power buttons that fail, you never know...If you had your power go out/surge your mobo is probably fried though :(
08-29-2010 , 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggo

Hand #3
Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BB: $459.50
UTG: $200.00
MP: $631.35
CO: $200.00
Hero (BTN): $398.30
SB: $159.40

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with 2 A
1 fold, MP calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $9, 2 folds, MP calls $7

Flop: ($21.00) 3 4 5 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $14, MP calls $14

Turn: ($49.00) 2 (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $38, MP raises to $80, Hero calls $42

River: ($209.00) T (2 players)
MP bets $130, Hero calls $130

Final Pot: $469.00
MP shows 6 7 (a straight, Seven high)
Hero mucks 2 A
MP wins $466.00
(Rake: $3.00)
not that they are all not sick, but that is truly sik
08-29-2010 , 08:45 PM
[8:42:15 PM] benji_spragg: be even if it wasnt for you
[8:42:20 PM] benji_spragg: never talk to me again
[8:42:28 PM] benji_spragg: i hate you
[8:42:35 PM] benji_spragg: i hope your wife squanders your roll on futons
08-29-2010 , 08:47 PM
well that was fun...

[IMG][/IMG]

Rush makes me paranoid in every pot
08-29-2010 , 08:48 PM
lol spraggyaments

and nice job hoagie
08-29-2010 , 08:49 PM
I love that last line hoagie. Thats worse than dieing in a grease fire by far.
08-29-2010 , 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet Storm
hey dci, check the wires that plug into the mobo for the reset, power etc and make sure they haven't come out or somehow got in the wrong spot, also obv try a diff power cord and electrical socket (just to eliminate those variables, I've seen it happen for both) I would also double double check to make sure any replacement psu you got has enough power for whatever hardware you have in there, make sure the video card is plugged in (if needed) you can check reviews @ newegg.com for power supplies because if you bought one off the shelf it may or may not work...inadequate power and nothing will happen in general, same with video card and processor not getting enough power if they have their own little plugins...I've also come across power buttons that fail, you never know...If you had your power go out/surge your mobo is probably fried though
sup man. I added you to aim a while back. I forget what you wanted some help with, but I never saw you on. How you doin?
08-29-2010 , 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie
[8:42:15 PM] benji_spragg: be even if it wasnt for you
[8:42:20 PM] benji_spragg: never talk to me again
[8:42:28 PM] benji_spragg: i hate you
[8:42:35 PM] benji_spragg: i hope your wife squanders your roll on futons
spraggy's just tilting. he'll be all over your nuts tomorrow.
08-29-2010 , 08:57 PM
i like futons
08-29-2010 , 09:01 PM
and is surely worth one hell of a bj
08-29-2010 , 09:06 PM
Aggo that A2s hand looks like a clear fold OTR
08-29-2010 , 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksight3
Aggo that A2s hand looks like a clear fold OTR
yeah looking back i agree vs 99% of fish.
08-29-2010 , 09:33 PM
Cheers BB for organising all of this, i look forward to sharing out spraggys money if he fails.

08-29-2010 , 09:34 PM
why would you ever jam there in dorans spot light? WHo knows what CO is doing there and shoving there would only ever be +EV in a vacuum (even if).

I guess for entertainment value it would be good, but seriously, what does jamming there ever really accomplish? I don't think you're going to find enough spots in the future vs those same opponents to get them to call lighter.

You're pissing away so much money out of the times you actually have something by doing this because it represents a serious breakdown in rationale.
08-29-2010 , 09:36 PM
What is the deal with your avatar aggo?
08-29-2010 , 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insta-4Bet
What is the deal with your avatar aggo?
it is an inside joke with another forum i frequent.

if you can figure it out ill send you $20 to ps or ft.

And by figuring out i'm not saying just find out where i got it from, you gotta tell me what the joke is.

basically with soem google work i bet you could find the forum real quick but figuring out the inside joke is a diff story.
08-29-2010 , 09:46 PM
Wow. Just lost 3Bi so fast its unreal. 2BI below ev as well. Quite literally simultaneous tables of rush within 30 seconds. **** was insane.

This is pick of bunch I guess.
Nice hand sir.

And ya I was obv kidding around with Hoagie, that man is cool as ****.

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $9.28
BB: $6.85
UTG: $16.56
MP: $18.76
CO: $54.59
Hero (BTN): $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with K K
2 folds, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.30, 2 folds, CO calls $0.95

Flop: ($2.75) 6 5 T (2 players)
CO checks, Hero bets $2, CO calls $2

Turn: ($6.75) Q (2 players)
CO bets $2, Hero raises to $6.70 all in, CO calls $4.70

River: ($20.15) 9 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $20.15
CO shows 9 9 (three of a kind, Nines)
Hero shows K K (a pair of Kings)
CO wins $18.81
(Rake: $1.34)
08-29-2010 , 09:48 PM
Ship monies first.

      
m