Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
** Official August uBBV Thread ** ** Official August uBBV Thread **

08-25-2010 , 03:37 PM
awesome job sharkbait!

you're gonna need that extra money once durrrr lays the beatdown on jungleman
08-25-2010 , 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbaitOHH
[x] Tilted and played 1knl HU4rollz @ 21k hands ldo.

Last edited by z0mgtiltz; 08-25-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: *ignored the filter*
08-25-2010 , 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraggy
Cam made a video wiith camstudio. It's 1.4gb how can we make it smaller?
Talk less.
08-25-2010 , 03:59 PM
Donīt try to bluff this guy...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
Hero ($28.16)
BB ($14.06)
UTG ($50.45)
CO ($26.27)
BTN ($25.75)

Dealt to Hero 9 9

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.45) 2 3 9

Hero checks, BTN bets $1, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $2

TURN ($7.45) 2 3 9 T

Hero bets $5.25, BTN calls $5.25

RIVER ($17.95) 2 3 9 T T

Hero bets $19.31 (AI), BTN calls $16.90 (AI)

Hero shows 9 9
(Pre 70%, Flop 98.0%, Turn 100.0%)

BTN shows 3 A
(Pre 30%, Flop 2.0%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $49.75
08-25-2010 , 04:02 PM
I was berated in chat for being a "nit" after this. Very interesting.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $25.93
BB: $31.91
UTG: $20.58
MP: $25.90
Hero (CO): $37.57
BTN: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 2 A
2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60) 9 8 3 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.60) 4 (2 players)
BB bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10

River: ($3.80) 4 (2 players)
BB bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00

BB shows Q T (a pair of Fours)
Hero shows 2 A (a pair of Fours - Ace kicker)
Hero wins $5.95
08-25-2010 , 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraggy
Cam made a video wiith camstudio. It's 1.4gb how can we make it smaller?
render it in a dif format and lower resolution
08-25-2010 , 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsiciliano
Donīt try to bluff this guy...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
Hero ($28.16)
BB ($14.06)
UTG ($50.45)
CO ($26.27)
BTN ($25.75)

Dealt to Hero 9 9

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.45) 2 3 9

Hero checks, BTN bets $1, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $2

TURN ($7.45) 2 3 9 T

Hero bets $5.25, BTN calls $5.25

RIVER ($17.95) 2 3 9 T T

Hero bets $19.31 (AI), BTN calls $16.90 (AI)

Hero shows 9 9
(Pre 70%, Flop 98.0%, Turn 100.0%)

BTN shows 3 A
(Pre 30%, Flop 2.0%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $49.75
To be fair its not the worst call in the world, you hardly rep anything and its blind v BTN
08-25-2010 , 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joephe
To be fair its not the worst call in the world, you hardly rep anything and its blind v BTN
lol
08-25-2010 , 04:09 PM
boom

Full Tilt - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $21.24
Hero (BTN): $20.00
SB: $7.30
BB: $19.33
UTG: $23.61
MP: $28.65

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q Q

fold, MP raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, fold, MP calls $1.00, CO calls $1.00

Flop: ($4.05, 3 players) 3 9 4
MP checks, CO checks, Hero bets $2.75, MP calls $2.75, fold

Turn: ($9.55, 2 players) 5
MP checks, Hero bets $4.90, MP raises to $24.60 and is all-in, Hero calls $11.05 and is all-in

River: ($41.45, 2 players) 5

Hero shows Q Q (Two Pair, Queens and Fives)
MP shows 6 6 (Two Pair, Sixes and Fives)
Hero wins $39.45



Full Tilt - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $16.33
Hero (SB): $45.62
BB: $15.94
UTG: $20.45
MP: $20.00
CO: $10.00

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K A

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.15, fold, BTN calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.40, 2 players) A 3 7
Hero bets $1.50, BTN calls $1.50

Turn: ($5.40, 2 players) 6
Hero bets $4.00, BTN calls $4.00

River: ($13.40, 2 players) 8
Hero bets $38.97 and is all-in, BTN calls $9.68 and is all-in

Hero shows K A (One Pair, Aces)
BTN mucks A Q (One Pair, Aces)
Hero wins $30.76
08-25-2010 , 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joephe
To be fair its not the worst call in the world, you hardly rep anything and its blind v BTN
I agree with this.
08-25-2010 , 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skraper
lol
So you disagree? Hero reps 7 combos of hands (flopped sets) vs villains hand, in fact many people will 3bet or fold 22 or 33 SB v BTN, so realisticly the 3 combos of 99 are the only hands which you could 100% put in heros range, on top of that QJ, KJ, KQ and BDFDs will be firing the turn 100% of the time after c/ring the flop - they all missed the river.

Anything to respond this time other than "lol"?
08-25-2010 , 04:15 PM
i think it depends alot on hero image also but i'd agree it's not an awful call, if you think about heros range there really not much we can have.
08-25-2010 , 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joephe
To be fair its not the worst call in the world, you hardly rep anything and its blind v BTN
No one ever gives credit to a raise on a rainbow flop.
08-25-2010 , 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstizzle
i think it depends alot on hero image also but i'd agree it's not an awful call altho hero can have a T also
Thats true, most villains at NL25 however will stop betting when they were bluffing and they hit a pair.
08-25-2010 , 04:17 PM
Villain could be doing it with other pp's as well.
08-25-2010 , 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joephe
So you disagree? Hero reps 7 combos of hands (flopped sets) vs villains hand, in fact many people will 3bet or fold 22 or 33 SB v BTN, so realisticly the 3 combos of 99 are the only hands which you could 100% put in heros range, on top of that QJ, KJ, KQ and BDFDs will be firing the turn 100% of the time after c/ring the flop - they all missed the river.

Anything to respond this time other than "lol"?
lol

You vbet to light and i dont think you understand barreling all that well.
08-25-2010 , 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizardOfOddz
lol

You vbet to light and i dont think you understand barreling all that well.
You havent countered my arguement whatsoever.
08-25-2010 , 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joephe
You havent countered my arguement whatsoever.
He means hero should be raising 9x hands here for value etc.... so if hero only raises top set for value on this flop then he isn't raising thin enough.

I agree with WOO to an extent but I agree that most 25nl villains won't raise 9x here and therefore your argument about the small amount of combos is correct.
08-25-2010 , 04:31 PM
Turning QQ into a bluff. I was going to check behind river, since their range after calling turn was KQ/KJs. I did have some reads for vs reg, so when they donked river it gave me an opportunity to win the pot. Few hands later I win a 300bb pot vs him jamming 4bet calling JJ after his squeeze.

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

CO: $28.60
BTN: $27.35
SB: $25.10
BB: $21.37
UTG: $26.42
Hero (MP): $28.20

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is MP with Q Q
1 fold, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, SB calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) K 9 9 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB calls $1.25

Turn: ($4.25) T (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB calls $3.25

River: ($10.75) 5 (2 players)
SB bets $5.25, Hero raises to $22.95 all in, SB folds
08-25-2010 , 04:31 PM
the thing about ppl reppin nuts/air at the micros is that they have nuts a lot more than air

thats the whole reason that abc style can beat the games, people level themselves into light call downs tryin to hand read a postflop nit

obv this is COMPLETELY villain dependent but im just sayin in general
08-25-2010 , 04:31 PM
^^^^

no

_____________________

agree with BB about people repping nuts/air.
08-25-2010 , 04:32 PM
I think Joephe has a strong argument tbh
08-25-2010 , 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joephe
To be fair its not the worst call in the world, you hardly rep anything and its blind v BTN
level?
08-25-2010 , 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin barker
the thing about ppl reppin nuts/air at the micros is that they have nuts a lot more than air

thats the whole reason that abc style can beat the games, people level themselves into light call downs tryin to hand read a postflop nit

obv this is COMPLETELY villain dependent but im just sayin in general

true
08-25-2010 , 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsiciliano
Donīt try to bluff this guy...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
Hero ($28.16)
BB ($14.06)
UTG ($50.45)
CO ($26.27)
BTN ($25.75)

Dealt to Hero 9 9

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.45) 2 3 9

Hero checks, BTN bets $1, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $2

TURN ($7.45) 2 3 9 T

Hero bets $5.25, BTN calls $5.25

RIVER ($17.95) 2 3 9 T T

Hero bets $19.31 (AI), BTN calls $16.90 (AI)

Hero shows 9 9
(Pre 70%, Flop 98.0%, Turn 100.0%)

BTN shows 3 A
(Pre 30%, Flop 2.0%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero wins $49.75
against most 25nlers 3x= AA here so i dont think its too bad

      
m