Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
** Official August uBBV Thread ** ** Official August uBBV Thread **

08-14-2010 , 02:29 AM


And that is all the volume I shall be putting in this month.

Last edited by z0mgtiltz; 08-14-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: totp woot
08-14-2010 , 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizardOfOddz
I dont quite understand what you are saying but i will try to clarify, if i got to the river with 56, JJ , TT type hands and expect villain to bet AA KK QQ AQ,air and check back all hands that i beat, i would just check jam river since he should fold his whole range, besides QQQ.
was pretty much my exact thoughts and probably i am thinking way above the level of my opponent there for sure.

Even with the larger betsizing (which i admit is better) it's still a $70 shove in a $70 pot and he just aint calling with worse so I still check back there. I had zero history with villain except for him watching me stack fish with the nuts.
08-14-2010 , 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skraper
Grabbed by Holdem Manager
PL Omaha $0.02(BB) Replayer
SB ($4.19)
Hero ($20.01)
UTG ($3.95)
UTG+1 ($34.42)
CO ($4.11)
BTN ($3.04)

Dealt to Hero J K J T

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.07, fold, BTN raises to $0.12, fold, Hero raises to $0.17, UTG+1 raises to $0.64, BTN raises to $1.11, Hero raises to $1.58, UTG+1 raises to $5.86, BTN calls $1.93 (AI), Hero raises to $20.01 (AI), UTG+1 calls $14.15

FLOP ($43.07) 7 8 Q

TURN ($43.07) 7 8 Q 8

RIVER ($43.07) 7 8 Q 8 3

BTN shows 3 Q Q 9
(Pre 32%, Flop 63.7%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows J K J T
(Pre 28%, Flop 7.5%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG+1 shows A T 4 3
(Pre 40%, Flop 28.8%, Turn 0.0%)

BTN wins $8.53
Hero wins $32.54


1600bb side pot

zzzzzz
sweet 100 bb rake pokerstars
08-14-2010 , 02:48 AM
i swear i am cursed at 50nl
08-14-2010 , 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian J
i swear i am cursed at 100nl
FYP for me
08-14-2010 , 03:40 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW A 53/44 IDIOT WITH A 48% 3BET IS ALWAYS SITTING ON AN 1100bb STACK
08-14-2010 , 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin9_90
Care to expand, ill give you my reasoning as why i like the play:

villian bets Jx on the flop like high %, he prob cbets QQ-AA alot higher than a hand like 22-TT even tho when facing a raise they are pretty much the same hand. I think he checks back air a small % and a medium str hand a decent %. obviously we can rep strong hands with a turn raise
I'd just expect him to cbet hands that beat us (and a lot of hands that we beat obv) except for some random slowplay with Jx every now and then but still prob mostly betting Jx too. But when he checks i see him having air more often than not. Do you think he checks hands like 88 back a lot on the flop? seems stupid not to make us fold our equity share if we have overs + he can get value from smaller pairs. The problem with c-r on turn imo is that he doesn't fold a lot that we beat because i don't see him having us beat all that often. That's why i'd like leading better on turn so we won't give him a free river + our hand still isn't really strong enough to c/c many rivers if we c/c turn. Obv c/r removes that problem w/ c/c but i just think that he can easily CB Ax hands if he thinks he has sd value and he gets a free card. Also we lose more against occasional slowplayed trips when we c-r.
And with what value hands we take this line? if i was villain i'd expect a turn lead from all the Jx hands and from a lot of air. Turn c-r with Jx doesn't seem so smart since we can't really get a lot of action from worse hands after that.
08-14-2010 , 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insta-4Bet
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW A 53/44 IDIOT WITH A 48% 3BET IS ALWAYS SITTING ON AN 1100bb STACK
We're probably all doing it wrong
08-14-2010 , 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksight3
We're probably all doing it wrong
It's all good, I just sat at 4 of his tables and owned him for 5BI in 30 minutes. A high twice.
08-14-2010 , 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsn
I'd just expect him to cbet hands that beat us (and a lot of hands that we beat obv) except for some random slowplay with Jx every now and then but still prob mostly betting Jx too. But when he checks i see him having air more often than not. Do you think he checks hands like 88 back a lot on the flop? seems stupid not to make us fold our equity share if we have overs + he can get value from smaller pairs. The problem with c-r on turn imo is that he doesn't fold a lot that we beat because i don't see him having us beat all that often. That's why i'd like leading better on turn so we won't give him a free river + our hand still isn't really strong enough to c/c many rivers if we c/c turn. Obv c/r removes that problem w/ c/c but i just think that he can easily CB Ax hands if he thinks he has sd value and he gets a free card. Also we lose more against occasional slowplayed trips when we c-r.
And with what value hands we take this line? if i was villain i'd expect a turn lead from all the Jx hands and from a lot of air. Turn c-r with Jx doesn't seem so smart since we can't really get a lot of action from worse hands after that.

I disagree, villain has 77-TT the majority of the time here, sometimes QQ-AA but that is rarer. He almost never has Jx. Rarely air.
Sure sometimes we can call him down and be good, but if we c/r and bomb the river big, we take the pot nearly always.
08-14-2010 , 04:14 AM
Beat-can't ****ing sleep so spewed 59p on angry birds game-addictive as ****
Brag hitting pub very soon
Variance-skinto to the bollix

Also sick brag- this post doesn't contain any ****

Sigh it ****ing does contain **** ffz
08-14-2010 , 04:20 AM
My new hud setup


08-14-2010 , 04:20 AM
Are you groundskeeper willy?

Last edited by udbrky; 08-14-2010 at 04:21 AM. Reason: obv mark, not no
08-14-2010 , 04:23 AM
explain udbrky?

if its related to that game, have only played like the demo

also, does anyone else lol when u copy dvds and put them on and it comes up well done you have purchased a legal version and are not supporting terrorists etc, i find it lol material

holy ****, i called a raise cbet double barrell and shove last night that cost me 100bbs with queen ****ing high, **** i spewed
also ended up 600bb deep on one table with a fishtard, dont remember that, thank **** for poker tracker imo
proof

inb4 WTF are u doing- coz i dont know tbh
MicroGaming - €0.20 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: €41.96
UTG: €20.90
Hero (MP): €32.41
CO: €29.16
BTN: €41.34
SB: €20.00

SB posts SB €0.10, BB posts BB €0.20

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.30) Hero has Q J

fold, Hero raises to €0.80, fold, BTN calls €0.80, SB calls €0.70, fold

Flop: (€2.60, 3 players) K T 3
SB checks, Hero bets €1.20, BTN raises to €3.60, fold, Hero calls €2.40

Turn: (€9.80, 2 players) T
Hero checks, BTN bets €6.20, Hero calls €6.20

River: (€22.20, 2 players) 7
Hero checks, BTN bets €11.00, Hero calls €11.00

Spoiler:
BTN shows A A (Two Pair, Aces and Tens)
Hero mucks Q J (One Pair, Tens)
BTN wins €41.99


biggest winner for the night assumin i thought i was allin on the flop
MicroGaming - €0.20 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: €17.34
BB: €83.18
Hero (UTG): €23.00
MP: €24.45
CO: €21.20
BTN: €10.00

SB posts SB €0.10, BB posts BB €0.20

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.30) Hero has 3 3

Hero calls €0.20, MP raises to €1.00, CO calls €1.00, fold, SB calls €0.90, BB calls €0.80, Hero calls €0.80

Flop: (€5.00, 5 players) 3 9 6
SB checks, BB bets €5.00, Hero calls €5.00, fold, CO raises to €20.20 and is all-in, fold, BB calls €15.20, Hero calls €15.20

Turn: (€65.60, 3 players) Q
BB bets €16.40, Hero calls €1.80 and is all-in

River: (€69.20, 3 players) 5

Spoiler:
BB shows 6 9 (Two Pair, Nines and Sixes)
Hero shows 3 3 (Three of a Kind, Threes)
CO mucks T T (One Pair, Tens)
Hero wins €62.60
Hero wins €3.60

Last edited by Mark89er; 08-14-2010 at 04:40 AM.
08-14-2010 , 05:07 AM
Brilliant new PAD intro.
08-14-2010 , 07:28 AM
From a 19/15


Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BB: $54.85
UTG: $22.30
MP: $52.95
CO: $21.95
Hero (BTN): $50.00
SB: $51.75

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with T Q
2 folds, CO calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, SB calls $2.25, 2 folds

Flop: ($6.00) T T 9 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $4.50, SB calls $4.50

Turn: ($15.00) 7 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero requests TIME, Hero bets $12, SB calls $12

River: ($39.00) A (2 players)
SB checks, Hero requests TIME, Hero bets $31 all in, SB calls $31

Final Pot: $101.00
Hero shows T Q (three of a kind, Tens)
SB mucks 8 8
Hero wins $98.00
(Rake: $3.00)
08-14-2010 , 07:29 AM
lolwut @ mark. We don't even beat all his bluffs....
08-14-2010 , 07:44 AM
The WTF of all drunken spews IMO; don't remember it tbh
Lol at my bet sizing tho I suppose maybe I was only betting to fold his air......meg utter spew
08-14-2010 , 07:55 AM
[X] I can call with ace high



sb 3bets 11% over decent sample and co pots air on every street blah blah blah blah blah

Absolute, $0.01/$0.02 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $3.55
BTN: $0.78
SB: $6.17
BB: $3.60
UTG: $2.23
Hero (MP): $2

Pre-Flop: A Q dealt to Hero (MP)
UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.07, CO calls $0.07, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.30, BB folds, Hero calls $0.23, CO calls $0.23

Flop: ($0.92) 2 3 7 (3 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.92, SB folds, Hero calls $0.92

Turn: ($2.76) K (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $2.33 and is All-In, Hero calls $0.78 and is All-In

River: ($4.32) 6 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $4.32 Pot ($0.21 Rake)
CO showed 7 7 and WON $4.11 (+$2.11 NET)
Hero showed A Q and LOST (-$2 NET)

Last edited by Insta-4Bet; 08-14-2010 at 08:03 AM.
08-14-2010 , 08:19 AM
You must reallly reallly really have a passion for poker for playing 2nl.
08-14-2010 , 08:25 AM
nmn, wtf, we dont' need to bluff catch with A high to crush 2nl.........
08-14-2010 , 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insta-4Bet
[X] I can call with ace high



sb 3bets 11% over decent sample and co pots air on every street blah blah blah blah blah

Absolute, $0.01/$0.02 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $3.55
BTN: $0.78
SB: $6.17
BB: $3.60
UTG: $2.23
Hero (MP): $2

Pre-Flop: A Q dealt to Hero (MP)
UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.07, CO calls $0.07, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.30, BB folds, Hero calls $0.23, CO calls $0.23

Flop: ($0.92) 2 3 7 (3 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.92, SB folds, Hero calls $0.92

Turn: ($2.76) K (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $2.33 and is All-In, Hero calls $0.78 and is All-In

River: ($4.32) 6 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $4.32 Pot ($0.21 Rake)
CO showed 7 7 and WON $4.11 (+$2.11 NET)
Hero showed A Q and LOST (-$2 NET)
Well he obviously doesn't pot every street with air does he.
08-14-2010 , 08:50 AM
if ur reads are right a much better line there is to:

Spoiler:
insta-4bet PF
08-14-2010 , 08:51 AM
If we were better at soul reading, we'd fold pre cause we know he'll hit a set on the flop.....
08-14-2010 , 09:09 AM
Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Full Tilt
Hero ($25)
BB ($34.23)
UTG ($26.94)
UTG+1 ($24.90)
CO ($47.01)
BTN ($18.50)

Dealt to Hero T Q

fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, BTN calls $1

FLOP ($2.75) T T 7

Hero bets $2, BTN calls $2

TURN ($6.75) T T 7 4

Hero bets $21.75 (AI), BTN calls $15.25 (AI)

RIVER ($37.25) T T 7 4 K

BTN shows 4 4
(Pre 50%, Flop 7.4%, Turn 84.1%)

Hero shows T Q
(Pre 50%, Flop 92.6%, Turn 15.9%)

BTN wins $35.39

against the biggest drooler

      
m