Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
** Official August Microbrew/Almost Nude Women Thread ** nsfw/m/p ** Official August Microbrew/Almost Nude Women Thread ** nsfw/m/p

08-31-2010 , 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefillin Villain
Thanks Fozz.



Actually Obama is going in the opposite direction of your current perspective. He has proposed forgiving student loans for individuals after 10 years of payment. Who do you think is going to pay off the rest of the principal balance? Time's up, the answer is you and me.

Touche on your response to my BOA comment. Most of those losses are tied to real estate loans on homes and credit cards. The number of stated income liar's ARMs that were originated is nauseating. These were great for short term borrowers and people like Hoagie who own their own business and probably write a **** ton of things off there by decreasing their overall taxable income. But then they just became sub-prime tell me you make x I'll give you the loan and we'll call it a day loans. People straight up lied about how much they made, already had awful credit, borrowed 100% of the homes inflated value, and we were shocked when they couldn't pay their bills?? Really? America is full of stupid sheep. There I said it.
Those bailouts were sick.
the banks/real estate investors were greedy douches imo.
too many hands in the pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0zEXdDO5JU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhDk...eature=channel
08-31-2010 , 05:50 AM
wooooooow that youtube movie tilted me

can't you just put it in text, i'm sure everybody can read here and don't have to watch a 10 year old school vid
08-31-2010 , 05:59 AM
Shout out to my boy Chris Bolt.

Deep run in the WSOP Main this year and then just won a $330 prelim in Oklahoma outright for 28K or so.
08-31-2010 , 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish491
wooooooow that youtube movie tilted me

can't you just put it in text, i'm sure everybody can read here and don't have to watch a 10 year old school vid

meh, not willing to commit to that much typing... copy/paste youtube vids is easier (and i dont know now to put links into text)

if that made you angry, you need to relax more imo. Its really not that bad.
08-31-2010 , 06:33 AM
no really it looks like those vids u see mrs krabappel showing on the simpsons
08-31-2010 , 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian J
i expected at least a few comments about this one, wtf?

[IMG]http://ist1-4.*******.com/pimpandhost.com/4/7/3/8/47380/j/i/V/U/jiVU/maria-sexy-asian-teacher-15_m.jpg[/IMG]
wow
08-31-2010 , 06:50 AM
Sup brew? Its not even 7am and its hot as balls already. 93 today with high humidity make me very unhappy.

Brianj,

Your last group of asses was a revelation. You are getting much better at posting wimmenz.
08-31-2010 , 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb4mvp
when i get home tomorrow im gonna play 5k hands and book my first 150k hand month ever. And then im going to do that each month for the rest of the year
wow im surprised I thought u would of had a 150k hand month
08-31-2010 , 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish491
no really it looks like those vids u see mrs krabappel showing on the simpsons
Well, i appologize if ive offened, or inconvenienced you in anyway, next time, ill be sure to run my posts by you for your approval.
08-31-2010 , 08:25 AM
Ouird fired up!

Don't feed the troll
08-31-2010 , 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian J
i expected at least a few comments about this one, wtf?

[IMG]http://ist1-4.*******.com/pimpandhost.com/4/7/3/8/47380/j/i/V/U/jiVU/maria-sexy-asian-teacher-15_m.jpg[/IMG]
Speachless...
08-31-2010 , 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie
Ouird fired up!

Don't feed the troll
Leprechauns get fired up too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
Speachless...
but that picture has helped me
08-31-2010 , 08:52 AM
kk, u can contact me through my bureau
08-31-2010 , 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian J
i expected at least a few comments about this one, wtf?

[IMG]http://ist1-4.*******.com/pimpandhost.com/4/7/3/8/47380/j/i/V/U/jiVU/maria-sexy-asian-teacher-15_m.jpg[/IMG]
Maria Ozawa ftw
08-31-2010 , 09:31 AM
I'd tap frequently

Last edited by udbrky; 08-31-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: every half hour until I pulled a muscle
08-31-2010 , 09:32 AM
You can go see her getting glazed like a krispy kreme on any of the internet's more popular dirty tube sites imo.

Last edited by tunaman3000; 08-31-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Not that I condone anyone looking at porn on the internet...
08-31-2010 , 09:34 AM
already googled mon ami
08-31-2010 , 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman3000
You can go see her getting glazed like a krispy kreme on any of the internet's more popular dirty tube sites imo.
I LOL'd, but Im googling, lol
08-31-2010 , 09:37 AM
08-31-2010 , 09:41 AM
Erm...Watching the news will never be the same again...
08-31-2010 , 09:42 AM
lol The fact that I know exactly what video you're talking about makes me realize that I may have a bit of a problem.

Last edited by tunaman3000; 08-31-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: news reporterkakke imo
08-31-2010 , 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman3000
lol The fact that I know exactly what video you're talking about makes me realize that I may have a bit of a problem.
I only posted that, because I had a soul read that you would know exactly what I was talking about, lmao.

Now I know everyone else will have to go find out for themselves what it is, LOL
08-31-2010 , 09:49 AM
08-31-2010 , 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00by
I only posted that, because I had a soul read that you would know exactly what I was talking about, lmao.

Now I know everyone else will have to go find out for themselves what it is, LOL
lol sick read



Bye thread. Hope someone has an awesome totp by the time I get back...
08-31-2010 , 10:11 AM
August Digest

Last edited by udbrky; 08-31-2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: for those non-tuna/fozzy guys in here that actually still play poker

      
m