Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online No-Limit Hold’em Cash Discussion of no-limit hold’em online cash games of all stakes, including pot-limit and cap games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #6476
BamaDoug
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South ALabama
Posts: 40
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EN09 View Post
FYP
Thanks. Sry. I'll try to remember to choose my words more carfully.
BamaDoug is offline  
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #6477
Adam27X
veteran
 
Adam27X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York/New Jersey border
Posts: 2,087
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Nino why would you want to play HU vs regs?
Adam27X is offline  
Old 10-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #6478
pele02
Pooh-Bah
 
pele02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Folding the nuts to a raise
Posts: 4,531
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Pay me off you donkeys when I hava a ****ing hand for once

Edit: Yes you have 80VPIP, you are meant to call...
pele02 is offline  
Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #6479
EN09
Pooh-Bah
 
EN09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buncha savages in this town.
Posts: 4,271
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele02 View Post
Pay me off you donkeys when I hava a ****ing hand for once

Edit: Yes you have 80VPIP, you are meant to call...
the JJ QQ was sic... i ended up 2 bi's then went to eat..

btw, Subway's Buffalo Chicken $5 foot-long is pretty damn good! i'm out of town right now and getting a little tired, can't decide whether to put in another hour or two, or hit the sheets...
EN09 is offline  
Old 10-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #6480
MrDrTurtleRick
aka BumbleBeeRick
 
MrDrTurtleRick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,963
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele02 View Post
Sweden

I knew it, there is a 2p2er in every city

I just saw there is a casino near my hotel, Spielbank Berlin. Is that worth going to?
wtf en till svensk :}
MrDrTurtleRick is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 12:15 AM   #6481
SammyG-SD
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SammyG-SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Original Bacon MVP
Posts: 12,600
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

I started 4 deep tables at Nl100. 3 tables literally filled up starting on my seat on the left and working clock wise back to me.....
SammyG-SD is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 12:29 AM   #6482
Halvbjorn
journeyman
 
Halvbjorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lurking
Posts: 298
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

So far a typical soft Fri night...I love Fridays.
Halvbjorn is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #6483
YummyYumChicken
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,591
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

for those asking about the pl games....


i think the pl games are much softer than their nl counterparts...

plus, you cant open shove 20bb which takes away much of the shortie problem
YummyYumChicken is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 01:46 AM   #6484
YummyYumChicken
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,591
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

my winwrate in the pl games is nearly 1.5 times what it is in the nl games, fwiw.
YummyYumChicken is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #6485
sammiwill630
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 225
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumChicken View Post
my winwrate in the pl games is nearly 1.5 times what it is in the nl games, fwiw.
my wr was always much less at the pl tables than then nl tables although since i generally only played a couple pl tables for about 10 nl tables the sample size was perhaps not enough. i'm speaking in the past tense b.c i don't play pl tables anymore for that reason
sammiwill630 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #6486
YummyYumChicken
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,591
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

there are more nl tables to choose from, that is for sure.
YummyYumChicken is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:42 AM   #6487
JLBorloo
Pooh-Bah
 
JLBorloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: think global, bang local.
Posts: 5,222
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Ive a negative wr at PL, over 15k.
I suspect its because El nino stacks all the fishes before me
JLBorloo is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:48 AM   #6488
pele02
Pooh-Bah
 
pele02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Folding the nuts to a raise
Posts: 4,531
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDrTurtleRick View Post
wtf en till svensk :}
Confirmed
pele02 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 04:58 AM   #6489
pele02
Pooh-Bah
 
pele02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Folding the nuts to a raise
Posts: 4,531
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EN09 View Post
the JJ QQ was sic... i ended up 2 bi's then went to eat..

btw, Subway's Buffalo Chicken $5 foot-long is pretty damn good! i'm out of town right now and getting a little tired, can't decide whether to put in another hour or two, or hit the sheets...
yeah he raised in CO so I figured he had a wide range and called with JJ, obv had QQ. Shortstack scum!
pele02 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 05:06 AM   #6490
pele02
Pooh-Bah
 
pele02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Folding the nuts to a raise
Posts: 4,531
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

EN09, you should have shipped in this hand imo


Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $14.25
BB: $9.25
UTG: $25.70
UTG+1: $64.15
MP1: $50.35
MP2: $49.75
CO: $53.50
Hero (BTN): $51.55

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with A A
UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $2, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6.50, 4 folds
pele02 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 07:36 AM   #6491
jinzerd
old hand
 
jinzerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,875
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

always fun to have 94/63 players at the table

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP1: $50.00
Hero (MP2): $89.10
CO: $32.40
BTN: $42.65
SB: $44.20
BB: $101.35
UTG: $50.00
UTG+1: $50.50
UTG+2: $97.90

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP2 with K A
4 folds, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, BTN raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $89.10 all in, BTN calls $41.15 all in

Flop: ($86.05) 5 J 4

Turn: ($86.05) Q

River: ($86.05) 7

Final Pot: $86.05
Hero shows K A (Ace King high)
BTN shows 4 6 (a pair of Fours)
BTN wins $83.05
(Rake: $3.00)
jinzerd is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #6492
EN09
Pooh-Bah
 
EN09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buncha savages in this town.
Posts: 4,271
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele02 View Post
EN09, you should have shipped in this hand imo


Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $14.25
BB: $9.25
UTG: $25.70
UTG+1: $64.15
MP1: $50.35
MP2: $49.75
CO: $53.50
Hero (BTN): $51.55

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with A A
UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $2, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6.50, 4 folds
couldn't... pretty much had rags against your range there and only getting 10xIO's... ISO'ing that 50/0 drooler, combined with hating to suck out on thread regs, only to have the HH posted with the obligatory, "EN09, wtf were you calling with??? what'd you think i had there to raise that much with???" LOL
EN09 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 09:10 AM   #6493
HappyPixel
Pooh-Bah
 
HappyPixel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bristol
Posts: 5,586
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

zomgggg why does nothing super interesting ever happen when I record vids, lol
HappyPixel is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #6494
pele02
Pooh-Bah
 
pele02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Folding the nuts to a raise
Posts: 4,531
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EN09 View Post
couldn't... pretty much had rags against your range there and only getting 10xIO's... ISO'ing that 50/0 drooler, combined with hating to suck out on thread regs, only to have the HH posted with the obligatory, "EN09, wtf were you calling with??? what'd you think i had there to raise that much with???" LOL
pele02 is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #6495
MrDrTurtleRick
aka BumbleBeeRick
 
MrDrTurtleRick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,963
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

anyone wanna give action on ufc bet?
MrDrTurtleRick is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #6496
devin mac
grinder
 
devin mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 614
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

ugh, has oct been horrible for everyone else? maybe this coming week i'll finish strong and actually be positive cash flow for the month... :-/
devin mac is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #6497
enty
say 'what' again
 
enty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: dazed
Posts: 9,914
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPixel View Post
zomgggg why does nothing super interesting ever happen when I record vids, lol
because its 25 or 50 nl ?
enty is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #6498
BamaDoug
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South ALabama
Posts: 40
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzerd View Post
always fun to have 94/63 players at the table

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP1: $50.00
Hero (MP2): $89.10
CO: $32.40
BTN: $42.65
SB: $44.20
BB: $101.35
UTG: $50.00
UTG+1: $50.50
UTG+2: $97.90

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP2 with K A
4 folds, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, BTN raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $89.10 all in, BTN calls $41.15 all in

Flop: ($86.05) 5 J 4

Turn: ($86.05) Q

River: ($86.05) 7

Final Pot: $86.05
Hero shows K A (Ace King high)
BTN shows 4 6 (a pair of Fours)
BTN wins $83.05
(Rake: $3.00)
Ya, last month I played a hand very similar at 100nl. Same scenario except I was button and the sb. was pushing every hand.. I raised pot. he re-popped and I pushed AK the same way. He actually had a hand this time. QQ. What I learned from the hand was how bad I overplayed it. The flop was AKx but river a queen. Had I flat-called and then pushed I think villain would have folded but as it stood, I lost $194 in that hand because I overplayed it.

Moral of the story. Just because your opponent sucks doesn't mean you should do stupid chit just because he does.

I know that hand had to sting a little... mine sure did.

Of course, we always love someone that will call a push with a hand like that.
BamaDoug is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 08:16 PM   #6499
Superbibi
grinder
 
Superbibi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Team RNG
Posts: 461
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

If your opponent is pushing or calling a shove this wide, you did not misplayed your hand by pushing AK. This time he had QQ and you lost a flip, that is bound to happen, move on
Superbibi is offline  
Old 10-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #6500
m_hood115
old hand
 
m_hood115's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sarasota
Posts: 1,549
Re: ***Official 2009 Micro Stakes FR Full Tilt Regulars Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaDoug View Post
Ya, last month I played a hand very similar at 100nl. Same scenario except I was button and the sb. was pushing every hand.. I raised pot. he re-popped and I pushed AK the same way. He actually had a hand this time. QQ. What I learned from the hand was how bad I overplayed it. The flop was AKx but river a queen. Had I flat-called and then pushed I think villain would have folded but as it stood, I lost $194 in that hand because I overplayed it.

Moral of the story. Just because your opponent sucks doesn't mean you should do stupid chit just because he does.

I know that hand had to sting a little... mine sure did.

Of course, we always love someone that will call a push with a hand like that.
Would you feel you hadn't overplayed the hand if the river hadn't been a queen?
m_hood115 is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive