Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA !

07-01-2009 , 03:57 PM
i am playing 10/25c every time i seem to hit my hand somesomeone as aces
i have kk twice today both cracked by aces.

i have had big slick always running to a bigger hand are there any more fish in the sea i am playing pokerstars but dont know its why so hard to make profit.

also i had like aces 3times today every time i rasied it everybody folds wheres all the fish.

i feel like i am unluck matasow at this rite help is needed

all fish now of days are not donks it seems just all play like rocks true or false
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:00 PM
well...theres at least one at the site youre playing at
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:05 PM
everything you described is variance. The opponents haven't changed but I will guess that your play may have due to your current downswing.

Your current situation aside. I don't know you or your situation but emotion has a bigger part to play in poker than most realize.

This may be helpful.

http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/show...an=&page=&vc=1

Also there was a great thread in BBV by boywonder you may want to read.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:07 PM
In the words of Doyle, "If you can't spot the fish at the table, you're the fish"
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtringer
well...theres at least one at the site youre playing at
lol
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:12 PM
you must be table selecting poorly
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:14 PM
KK against aces just a cooler sure everyone on here has had it happen.

How tight are you playing? if you a mega nit maybe thats why everyone folds when you raise but to be honest happens all the time. You could maybe look into table selection a little i normally search % of players seeing the flop.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:14 PM
Variance, Variance, Variance... There is still plenty of fish in the sea, specially on stars!!!! you might have lost with aces and kings today but in the long run they will show profit...
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:20 PM
Quote:
i feel like i am unluck matasow at this rite help is needed

lol

i approve of this post.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 05:06 PM
def less easy than three years ago but still loads of donks. May even be getting easier again, seems to feel it.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 05:10 PM
If pokerstars is too hard for you, you might want to read a few of the stickies here before playing again.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtringer
well...theres at least one at the site youre playing at
hahaha
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 06:21 PM
You are prob a nit and everyone knows not to pay you off.

Loosen up and play more hands.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gateswi
lol

i approve of this post.
+1. I am unluck recent aswell.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinstone, Fred
everything you described is variance. The opponents haven't changed but I will guess that your play may have due to your current downswing.

Your current situation aside. I don't know you or your situation but emotion has a bigger part to play in poker than most realize.

This may be helpful.

http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/show...an=&page=&vc=1

Also there was a great thread in BBV by boywonder you may want to read.
Excellent read, thanks.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinstone, Fred
everything you described is variance. The opponents haven't changed but I will guess that your play may have due to your current downswing.

Your current situation aside. I don't know you or your situation but emotion has a bigger part to play in poker than most realize.

This may be helpful.

http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/show...an=&page=&vc=1

Also there was a great thread in BBV by boywonder you may want to read.
boywonder is my poker idol at the moment. his hand reading abilities are so good it's almost ridiculous.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 10:51 PM
A+ thread. Very amusing
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-01-2009 , 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshz38

i have kk twice today both cracked by aces.

KK getting beaten by AA? Well I guess theres nothing you can do about suckouts.
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-02-2009 , 01:34 AM
<3 threads like this...lol azians
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-02-2009 , 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshz38
i am playing 10/25c every time i seem to hit my hand somesomeone as aces
i have kk twice today both cracked by aces.

i have had big slick always running to a bigger hand are there any more fish in the sea i am playing pokerstars but dont know its why so hard to make profit.

also i had like aces 3times today every time i rasied it everybody folds wheres all the fish.

i feel like i am unluck matasow at this rite help is needed

all fish now of days are not donks it seems just all play like rocks true or false
go on....
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-02-2009 , 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz2107
go on....
bahahaha yess
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote
07-02-2009 , 02:00 AM
kazz!!!
NO MORE FISH IN THE SEA ! Quote

      
m