Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online No-Limit Hold’em Cash Discussion of no-limit hold’em online cash games of all stakes, including pot-limit and cap games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #1376
ChicagoRy
 
ChicagoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ColoradoRy
Posts: 20,494
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

The kids grabbed their egos instead of their inhalers tonight, get em Paul!
ChicagoRy is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #1377
HokieGreg
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heads-Up Lifer
Posts: 4,483
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

has a 2p2-induced fight ever actually taken place???

i'm assuming no obv

god it would be epic
HokieGreg is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #1378
sejje
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
sejje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: South-Central US
Posts: 6,428
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

This forum was a lot more fun this time last year.
sejje is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #1379
HokieGreg
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heads-Up Lifer
Posts: 4,483
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRy View Post
The kids grabbed their egos instead of their inhalers tonight, get em Paul!
lol
HokieGreg is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #1380
PrimordialAA
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
PrimordialAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vanccccccc
Posts: 11,673
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sejje View Post
This forum was a lot more fun this time last year.
I dont remember this time last yr in this forum, but I bet INDY was here!
PrimordialAA is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:18 PM   #1381
mersenneary
Food = Love
 
mersenneary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I'm with you in stockland
Posts: 12,187
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sejje View Post
This forum was a lot more fun this time last year.
What conditions need to be reproduced other than the above?
mersenneary is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #1382
FatalError
Fantasy Site Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: @DraftKings
Posts: 8,184
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiarsDice View Post
You're a flaming hypocrite if you actually make a post on here stating that he wanted to fight you and was doing nothing but talking crap about you. You initially told him to "come to Vegas and say that to my face" and to "wash my BMW." Furthermore, at the end of your matches, you taunted him calling him a fish.

Grow up seriously.

Fwiw you're completely insane if you actually want to start a grudge match w/ Paul.
paul, you would be dumb enough to try to claim things that can be easily disproven, i guess this is your claim of me wanting to "fight you live", i said i'd play you live, because you were implying online was rigged or something. i've never challenged someone to a fight online, and i'm not interesting in fighting anyone. i am however, interested in playing bad regs who talk a lot of garbage and have huge undeserved egos.

paulgees81: not agisn him
F e a R Me FT (Observer): dont matter
paulgees81: hes freinds with the generator
paulgees81: its at his house
FatalError: i'll play live if u want
paulgees81: loool
FatalError checks
paulgees81: are u one of those guys...

paul, all your chat is saved in your hand histories so just go ahead and quote all my inappropriate behavoir. and keep put quotes around things that aren't quotes.

i've talked to some people that played paul HU on cake recently and they all said that his chat was beyond lunatic level, truly hall of fame chat tilt. challenging everyone to 5k's, telling everyone he plays how sik he is and how above the rim he plays.

i've never in my entire 6 year career playing had a grudge like this, but paulgees is just about the most obscene person i've ever played with at high stakes. he tells every fish how much they are down lifetime, and it ruins action for everyone.

my name on cake is Nogueira, i'm working on getting money tonight, lets escrow like 5k a piece for the winner of most games? either way lets start tommorow

and if any paulgees fans want side action i'll book that too
FatalError is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #1383
another_rack
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
another_rack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Easily Replaced
Posts: 9,455
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

The fact that Paul is quoting ROI's makes me think he was the original smack talker.
another_rack is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #1384
paulgees822
adept
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lots of places
Posts: 712
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalError View Post
paul, you would be dumb enough to try to claim things that can be easily disproven, i guess this is your claim of me wanting to "fight you live", i said i'd play you live, because you were implying online was rigged or something. i've never challenged someone to a fight online, and i'm not interesting in fighting anyone. i am however, interested in playing bad regs who talk a lot of garbage and have huge undeserved egos.

paulgees81: not agisn him
F e a R Me FT (Observer): dont matter
paulgees81: hes freinds with the generator
paulgees81: its at his house
FatalError: i'll play live if u want
paulgees81: loool
FatalError checks
paulgees81: are u one of those guys...

paul, all your chat is saved in your hand histories so just go ahead and quote all my inappropriate behavoir. and keep put quotes around things that aren't quotes.

i've talked to some people that played paul HU on cake recently and they all said that his chat was beyond lunatic level, truly hall of fame chat tilt. challenging everyone to 5k's, telling everyone he plays how sik he is and how above the rim he plays.

i've never in my entire 6 year career playing had a grudge like this, but paulgees is just about the most obscene person i've ever played with at high stakes. he tells every fish how much they are down lifetime, and it ruins action for everyone.

my name on cake is Nogueira, i'm working on getting money tonight, lets escrow like 5k a piece for the winner of most games? either way lets start tommorow

and if any paulgees fans want side action i'll book that too
wow bud,

ya were really going to fight live.. dont be so stupid. i dont challenge ppl to 5k's cause i dont play them so your lying once again...listen, if people run there mouth in chat i talk **** right back.. if not i wont..get ur 5k on cake and we can have lots of fun playing....the funny part of this is when you said listen dude i've been on tv.. does anyone care? does that mean anything? it was just a stupid comment to make and i felt the need to make fun of it.. get over yourself..thanks again..much love..pv..holla
paulgees822 is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #1385
another_rack
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
another_rack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Easily Replaced
Posts: 9,455
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Is there anybody that doesn't want Indy back?
another_rack is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #1386
Indiana
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: clicking buttons
Posts: 9,972
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_rack View Post
Is there anybody that doesn't want Indy back?

Last edited by Indiana; 05-19-2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: wrong face
Indiana is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:38 PM   #1387
mersenneary
Food = Love
 
mersenneary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I'm with you in stockland
Posts: 12,187
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
wp.

paulgees, I think FE's television comment was a joke/intentionally douchey to try to set you off, but that might be revisionist.
mersenneary is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #1388
FatalError
Fantasy Site Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: @DraftKings
Posts: 8,184
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgees822 View Post
wow bud,

ya were really going to fight live.. dont be so stupid. i dont challenge ppl to 5k's cause i dont play them so your lying once again...listen, if people run there mouth in chat i talk **** right back.. if not i wont..get ur 5k on cake and we can have lots of fun playing....the funny part of this is when you said listen dude i've been on tv.. does anyone care? does that mean anything? it was just a stupid comment to make and i felt the need to make fun of it.. get over yourself..thanks again..much love..pv..holla
you're misquoting me again, in context it's WAY more hilarious

paulgees81: no idea how im losing to a fish nopn stop
paulgees81: u run like god
paulgees81 bets 60
FatalError: listen buddy
FatalError: i've been on telivision
FatalError is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #1389
Indiana
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: clicking buttons
Posts: 9,972
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_rack View Post
Is there anybody that doesn't want Indy back?
i am on a break from posting, i figure my personality is so different and not that well appreciated.....plus i learned from reading Camel's old posts, he was right about the nastiness of poker players and it was bleeding into my real life....i mean i was out with friends a few weeks ago using expressions like "you just crushed my soul..."

its not healthy...but i'll be grinding for years to come because its so profitable and i have some skill (albeit diminished from 2 yrs ago)

take care u guys-Indy
Indiana is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #1390
Freakg
veteran
 
Freakg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,611
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

oh snap
Freakg is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #1391
ashleigh
newbie
 
ashleigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalError View Post

my name on cake is Nogueira, i'm working on getting money tonight, lets escrow like 5k a piece for the winner of most games? either way lets start tommorow

and if any paulgees fans want side action i'll book that too
It might be difficult to escrow money with all the different skins for Cake network (e.g. one guy playing on Cake and the other playing on Lockpoker).
ashleigh is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #1392
Trankuility
His name was Lola
 
Trankuility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ghost in the machine
Posts: 1,885
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Trankuility is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #1393
sejje
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
sejje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: South-Central US
Posts: 6,428
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgees822 View Post
the funny part of this is when you said listen dude i've been on tv.. does anyone care? does that mean anything? it was just a stupid comment to make and i felt the need to make fun of it.. get over yourself..thanks again..much love..pv..holla
How can big winners be so obtuse as to miss the humor in the "i was on tv" statement?

Oh yeah, because he was probably on raging tilt in the chat box.
sejje is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #1394
ashleigh
newbie
 
ashleigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sejje View Post
How can big winners be so obtuse as to miss the humor in the "i was on tv" statement?

Oh yeah, because he was probably on raging tilt in the chat box.
There was some mutual smack talk, just seems some people took it more personal than others.
ashleigh is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #1395
ICallTooMuch
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 243
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgees822 View Post
wow bud,

ya were really going to fight live.. dont be so stupid. i dont challenge ppl to 5k's cause i dont play them so your lying once again...listen, if people run there mouth in chat i talk **** right back.. if not i wont..get ur 5k on cake and we can have lots of fun playing....the funny part of this is when you said listen dude i've been on tv.. does anyone care? does that mean anything? it was just a stupid comment to make and i felt the need to make fun of it.. get over yourself..thanks again..much love..pv..holla
You havn't got it that he was just saying he has been on TV to egg you on? Oh man.
ICallTooMuch is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #1396
PrimordialAA
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
PrimordialAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vanccccccc
Posts: 11,673
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

ITS MY BDAY YO
PrimordialAA is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #1397
spamz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I beat 50NL, do not argue with me!
Posts: 9,207
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

happy birthday biatch ^^
spamz is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:12 AM   #1398
PrimordialAA
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
PrimordialAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vanccccccc
Posts: 11,673
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamz0r View Post
happy birthday biatch ^^
w000000t
PrimordialAA is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #1399
Indiana
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: clicking buttons
Posts: 9,972
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trankuility View Post
hahahaha much love to my bay area brothers!!!
Indiana is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #1400
LiarsDice
old hand
 
LiarsDice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,518
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sejje View Post
How can big winners be so obtuse as to miss the humor in the "i was on tv" statement?

Oh yeah, because he was probably on raging tilt in the chat box.
sejje no offense but unless you read the entire chat, imo you do not have grounds to comment on it the way you have (unless I am ironically missing some possible implied humor within your post).

Error was talking **** and tell me if i'm wrong, but when someone says to come to Vegas and say it to your face there is no humor - explicit or implicit - within such a statement.

Fwiw it really is amazing how personal fatalerror made this... funny how people shart themselves over a chat dialogue.
LiarsDice is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive