Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online No-Limit Hold’em Cash Discussion of no-limit hold’em online cash games of all stakes, including pot-limit and cap games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #1176
HotKarlMC
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
HotKarlMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: #happyflight
Posts: 6,229
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRy View Post
Scossett and Steves play in the 110s now? Or did Thomas move up?
no, but i played steve in a lot of 1ks and 2ks, and he's the biggest idiot ever. and scossett is just absolutely terrible, and berates me every time. also he always takes 5 minutes on every decision, which is even more annoying. doesn't play that much anymore. played with him in 330/550 or whatever, i think.
HotKarlMC is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #1177
Rolon
old hand
 
Rolon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In transit
Posts: 1,607
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeh View Post
Holy batman was I drunk last night!

(Primo, sorry for proposing you should name your future child "ship it"...was really drunk.)
I got really drunk too! First night out in Boulder and I think altitude + me not drinking much recently = black out. So the end of the night was a bit hazy but otherwise, Boulder is superrrrrrrr sick.

I didn't buy a house yet primo...rented a room share type deal for 2 months while I start looking and figuring out if Boulder is where I want to settle.
Rolon is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #1178
filthyvermin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
filthyvermin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wherever thers a cop beatinup a guy
Posts: 54,446
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mersenneary View Post
I just won over Phil Gordon. I am happy that I do not yet have to quit poker.
did you play him hu? what stakes? he's not THAT bad, is he?
filthyvermin is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #1179
TGSM89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TGSM89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 8,492
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

I think neonpills is gonna take down this FTOP 22... he gotta be best online MTTer there is

spoke too soon, he just lost 2/3 of his stack
TGSM89 is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #1180
lenasrokas
adept
 
lenasrokas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Last Train To Grindland
Posts: 1,184
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

when you play 4men HUSNG's with partner what happens when you meet each other on first round? just shove first hand PF?
lenasrokas is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #1181
TGSM89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TGSM89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 8,492
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenasrokas View Post
when you play 4men HUSNG's with partner what happens when you meet each other on first round? just shove first hand PF?
let the better player win mayb?










+$80ish rakeback

w00p, good month... started play a little less LAG and making less hero calls + not running horrible obv..

gonna start 2 tabling the $22's for the rest of the month and see if I can reach $2k by the end of the month, quitting for the rest of the weekend now.. gl May

Last edited by TGSM89; 05-17-2009 at 02:35 PM.
TGSM89 is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #1182
All_or_Nothing
Pooh-Bah
 
All_or_Nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Swing trading my last shirt!:P
Posts: 4,736
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeh View Post
Why are British girls so fugly?
Look at my first post in this thread
All_or_Nothing is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #1183
Radeh
Pooh-Bah
 
Radeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In your head, eating your brain...
Posts: 3,854
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_or_Nothing View Post
Look at my first post in this thread
That just proves that there's rare exceptions!
Radeh is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #1184
MrWooster
veteran
 
MrWooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Shoving AK
Posts: 2,984
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quick situation...

Villain is a bad lagtard

25/50 level on PS... I just valuebet turn and river vs villains str8 draw... he called river when he hit a low pair and I took a sizable pot.... he is likely now on tilt.

Very next hand he insta open shoves BTN for 850.... this is the first time he has open shoved and I am pretty sure he is tilting and shoving almost any 2.....

I have 22-88..... what PPs do you call with?
MrWooster is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #1185
mersenneary
Food = Love
 
mersenneary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I'm with you in stockland
Posts: 12,187
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyvermin View Post
did you play him hu? what stakes? he's not THAT bad, is he?
in a 134 4man. he's ok.
mersenneary is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #1186
Barewire
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Barewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,724
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGSM89 View Post
let the better player win mayb?










+$80ish rakeback

w00p, good month... started play a little less LAG and making less hero calls + not running horrible obv..

gonna start 2 tabling the $22's for the rest of the month and see if I can reach $2k by the end of the month, quitting for the rest of the weekend now.. gl May
don't play another $2k sng? wtf is that spike dude lol...nice month though
Barewire is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #1187
TakeHerOnACruise
veteran
 
TakeHerOnACruise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: i pluck your feathers
Posts: 3,253
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Should i be flat calling in this spot like 100%?

this guy is capable of bluffing pretty wide but also capable of playing it this way he if has a FD which is what i put him on and i hoped by re-raising we could get it in vs a FD.

however do we lose value from hands that are bluffing here assuming he will fire the river pretty wildly?

Also TGSM isn't that ur lifegraph and not ur month?

since ur $2k sng you've been averaging $0.50/game roughly is that right?


Full Tilt Poker $30 + $1.50 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Hero (BTN/SB): t1960 M = 43.56
BB: t1040 M = 23.11

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BTN/SB with K T
Hero raises to t60, BB calls t30

Flop: (t120) Q 8 9 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t120) J (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets t90, BB raises to t210, Hero raises to t450, BB folds
TakeHerOnACruise is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #1188
lenasrokas
adept
 
lenasrokas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Last Train To Grindland
Posts: 1,184
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWooster View Post
Quick situation...

Villain is a bad lagtard

25/50 level on PS... I just valuebet turn and river vs villains str8 draw... he called river when he hit a low pair and I took a sizable pot.... he is likely now on tilt.

Very next hand he insta open shoves BTN for 850.... this is the first time he has open shoved and I am pretty sure he is tilting and shoving almost any 2.....

I have 22-88..... what PPs do you call with?
i would call with 88, maybe with 77, but i'm a nit.
lenasrokas is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #1189
TGSM89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TGSM89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 8,492
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

I agree with 77+... maybe 66.. I don't particularly wanna be flipping with som1 who you have almost 3:1 chiplead who sux.. I just start limping every button, unless he gets <500, then I start shoving a certain range (or maybe limping some monsters)..
TGSM89 is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #1190
TGSM89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TGSM89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 8,492
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeHerOnACruise View Post
Should i be flat calling in this spot like 100%?

this guy is capable of bluffing pretty wide but also capable of playing it this way he if has a FD which is what i put him on and i hoped by re-raising we could get it in vs a FD.

however do we lose value from hands that are bluffing here assuming he will fire the river pretty wildly?

Also TGSM isn't that ur lifegraph and not ur month?

since ur $2k sng you've been averaging $0.50/game roughly is that right?


Full Tilt Poker $30 + $1.50 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Hero (BTN/SB): t1960 M = 43.56
BB: t1040 M = 23.11

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BTN/SB with K T
Hero raises to t60, BB calls t30

Flop: (t120) Q 8 9 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t120) J (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets t90, BB raises to t210, Hero raises to t450, BB folds
yeh is lifetime, I don't really put many hours in (since I am still at uni with a demanding course) so only play like 6-8 hours a week..

well is about $700 in 500 games at the $11 games, so maybe $1.3 per game (I know that sux but I am roll building), most of that is 2 tabling, so hourlly profit isn't terrible..

edit: that was for this month, which I was talking about...

(some of the stuff b4 that is $6 games when I deposited $500 back on the site when I went bust, for roll building, so is slowwwwww profits, but wanted to take it easy and not tilt and go busto)



as for your hand I don't like 4-betting the turn..

I would flat then put in a small river bet, like 200 (if he checks back)... obv if he bets ez shove..

Last edited by TGSM89; 05-17-2009 at 05:24 PM.
TGSM89 is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #1191
spamz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I beat 50NL, do not argue with me!
Posts: 9,207
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

fishreg once again hahaha; 3bb's with 12.5bb's stack then folding to shove xD

Full Tilt Poker $550 + $20 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t30/t60 Blinds - 2 players - View hand 125921
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): t2240 M = 24.89
BTN/SB: t760 M = 8.44

Pre Flop: (t90) Hero is BB with K J
BTN/SB raises to t180, Hero raises to t2240 all in, 1 fold

Final Pot: t360
Hero wins t360
spamz is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #1192
ICMoney
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ICMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Honesty IS the best policy.
Posts: 8,280
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

at the beach imo
ICMoney is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #1193
TGSM89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TGSM89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 8,492
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamz0r View Post
fishreg once again hahaha; 3bb's with 12.5bb's stack then folding to shove xD

Full Tilt Poker $550 + $20 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t30/t60 Blinds - 2 players - View hand 125921
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): t2240 M = 24.89
BTN/SB: t760 M = 8.44

Pre Flop: (t90) Hero is BB with K J
BTN/SB raises to t180, Hero raises to t2240 all in, 1 fold

Final Pot: t360
Hero wins t360
SN? I will frickin sit him even if it is 10x above my level.. (jokes)
TGSM89 is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #1194
TakeHerOnACruise
veteran
 
TakeHerOnACruise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: i pluck your feathers
Posts: 3,253
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

Full Tilt Poker $30 + $1.50 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t10/t20 Blinds - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

BTN/SB: t1420 M = 47.33
Hero (BB): t1580 M = 52.67

Pre Flop: (t30) Hero is BB with A 5
BTN/SB calls t10, Hero checks

Flop: (t40) 4 3 2 (2 players)
Hero bets t40, BTN/SB raises to t120, Hero raises to t340, BTN/SB raises to t1400 all in, Hero calls t1060

Spoiler:
TakeHerOnACruise is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #1195
TGSM89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TGSM89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 8,492
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

lol @ this play in FTOP #22


Full Tilt Poker FTOPS Event #22 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t2500/t5000 Blinds + t600 - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP1: t53448 M = 4.14
MP2: t290349 M = 22.51
CO: t74345 M = 5.76
BTN: t246532 M = 19.11
SB: t302264 M = 23.43
BB: t129136 M = 10.01
UTG: t450127 M = 34.89
UTG+1: t173453 M = 13.45
UTG+2: t674857 M = 52.31

Pre Flop: (t12900)
2 folds, UTG+2 raises to t12225, 3 folds, BTN raises to t33333, 2 folds, UTG+2 requests TIME, UTG+2 raises to t67675, BTN requests TIME, BTN raises to t245932 all in, UTG+2 requests TIME, UTG+2 calls t178257

Flop: (t504764) Q 3 3

Turn: (t504764) 4

River: (t504764) 8

Final Pot: t504764
BTN shows A K (a pair of Threes)
UTG+2 shows K T (a pair of Threes)
BTN wins t504764
TGSM89 is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #1196
spamz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I beat 50NL, do not argue with me!
Posts: 9,207
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

playing some $100s reg speeds to try and see how i do in non-turbo's... crazy people just giving away money imo

Full Tilt Poker $100 + $5 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t25/t50 Blinds - 2 players - View hand 126089
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: t1160 M = 15.47
Hero (BTN/SB): t1840 M = 24.53

Pre Flop: (t75) Hero is BTN/SB with 7 A
Hero calls t25, BB raises to t200, Hero raises to t1840 all in, BB calls t960 all in

Flop: (t2320) 3 J 8

Turn: (t2320) 8

River: (t2320) J

Final Pot: t2320
BB shows 9 6 (two pair, Jacks and Eights)
Hero shows 7 A (two pair, Jacks and Eights)
Hero wins t2320
spamz is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #1197
PrimordialAA
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
PrimordialAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vanccccccc
Posts: 11,673
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

yo guys, anybody interested in buying MTT action for Vegas/WSOP:


https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/13.../#post10694389


link is here, PM me w/any questions
PrimordialAA is offline  
Old 05-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #1198
Barewire
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Barewire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,724
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

If anyone has some Stars $ that they want to swap for FTP I have to pay off a stake. I need exactly $475.36...shoot me a PM
Barewire is offline  
Old 05-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #1199
Chumplestultz
old hand
 
Chumplestultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,258
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

rematch button
Chumplestultz is offline  
Old 05-18-2009, 01:59 AM   #1200
Freakg
veteran
 
Freakg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,611
Re: ****May LC Thread****NSFW

-$100 and im not tilting
this is new!
and feels awesome!

edit
make it -$140 still not tilting
but not feeling so great
anyway tomorrow is another day

Last edited by Freakg; 05-18-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Freakg is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive