Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >


Student Life Discussion on student issues and life, both in and out of the classroom.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 171
What is it called when you get an associate's degree, then go back to get a bachelor degree?

I got an associates degree many years ago and im thinking of going back to college to get a full bachelor's degree. In my country, many colleges offer this as I can get the credits for the things I already studied and only need another 2 years to get the bachelor. What is the name of this process? I want to do this studying outside my country, so knowing the name will help me find the right college
Bulrathi is offline  


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online