Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Tournament Events Live updates from major events, logistics, trip reports, and other live (not televised) major tournament discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 03:44 PM   #1
laruegg
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 187
WSOPC Rio in Feb

Anyone know when they will release the sched? it just says TBA now
laruegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:22 PM   #2
carlo
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,481
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruegg View Post
Anyone know when they will release the sched? it just says TBA now
Not sure but think last year it was in February.
carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
laruegg
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 187
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlo View Post
Not sure but think last year it was in February.
Yea, it starts Feb 16th, just want to see the actual events
laruegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:18 AM   #4
akashenk
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,570
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

I think Carlo was referring to the summer series . Anyhow, the Milwaukee schedule is out and that event is a week before Vegas, so I would expect that to come out within a week or so. Of course, the circuit event scheduling has not been exactly reliable from a release standpoint, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
akashenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:42 AM   #5
carlo
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,481
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashenk View Post
I think Carlo was referring to the summer series . Anyhow, the Milwaukee schedule is out and that event is a week before Vegas, so I would expect that to come out within a week or so. Of course, the circuit event scheduling has not been exactly reliable from a release standpoint, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
You're right, seem to be losing my "C's", the best to you.
carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:03 AM   #6
Coug MJ
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 362
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Would be nice to see this schedule, especially since it's in Feb & Venetian schedule is already out.
Coug MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:20 PM   #7
akashenk
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,570
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Schedule is out...

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/schedule/?groupID=1409
akashenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:28 PM   #8
akashenk
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,570
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

For some reason, the online link is incomplete as of right now... Here's the pdf

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/schedules/schedule_1409.pdf

In any case, it looks like the WSOP is back to their un rec-friendly schedule for the Main Event (sigh).
akashenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #9
Coug MJ
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 362
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashenk View Post
For some reason, the online link is incomplete as of right now... Here's the pdf

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/schedules/schedule_1409.pdf

In any case, it looks like the WSOP is back to their un rec-friendly schedule for the Main Event (sigh).
Txs for link. Ya I agree, also Monster stack on Fri is not ideal, be better on Wed or Thurs.
Coug MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:56 PM   #10
akashenk
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,570
Re: WSOPC Rio in Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug MJ View Post
Txs for link. Ya I agree, also Monster stack on Fri is not ideal, be better on Wed or Thurs.
I think the MS on Friday is why the ME starts Sat instead of Friday. They think people will play both. If last February’s results show anything, it’s that they are mistaken. I remember doing a calculation and they lost quite a bit of money with this sort of schedule compared to the previous year.
akashenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online