Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia

09-01-2023 , 12:23 AM
$300,000 GUARANTEED!

They need 313 participants to cover the Guarantee.

Day 1 A ( 8/31/2023) had 156 players.

3 starting Day 1.

Looks like they will easily cover the Guarantee !!
Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia Quote
09-07-2023 , 11:43 AM
Does anyone have a structure sheet for the $2,200? All I can find is a reference to $50k starting stacks, 40 min day 1 blinds and 1 hour day 2, and late reg until level 13.

How the hell do they expect this to not need a day 3 I have no idea, and that’s what May dissuade me from going down there. They chopped event 2 at 6 am on Monday after almost 19 hours!
Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia Quote
09-08-2023 , 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr
Does anyone have a structure sheet for the $2,200? All I can find is a reference to $50k starting stacks, 40 min day 1 blinds and 1 hour day 2, and late reg until level 13.

How the hell do they expect this to not need a day 3 I have no idea, and thatís what May dissuade me from going down there. They chopped event 2 at 6 am on Monday after almost 19 hours!
last night went till like 1:30..day 2 is gonna be a slog
Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia Quote
09-16-2023 , 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverph7
$300,000 GUARANTEED!

They need 313 participants to cover the Guarantee.

Day 1 A ( 8/31/2023) had 156 players.

3 starting Day 1.

Looks like they will easily cover the Guarantee !!
$300,000/$1100= 272.73 to cover the guarantee, not 313.
Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia Quote
09-17-2023 , 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOak
$300,000/$1100= 272.73 to cover the guarantee, not 313.
The whole $1100 doesnít go to prize pool !

There are casino fees and dealers fee deducted from $1100
Poker Star event #2 00 Buy in Live Philadelphia Quote

      
m