Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 04:44 PM   #1976
zikzak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zikzak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hither, Yon
Posts: 22,236
Re: The question of the day thread

lol body wash. Real men use plain old soap.
zikzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:10 PM   #1977
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,512
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarberryBSD View Post
New question

When you shower, do you:

1) just use body wash on your public hair because it's a part of the body

2) use shampoo on your public hair, because it's well, hair

Xxxxx

Follow up
1) do you use conditioner on your public hair?
Who would use shampoo and conditioner on their pubes

Also don't you know how 'question of the day works'. You have asked a question on the same day as another question and you have asked two questions in the post. Definitely ban worthy.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:14 PM   #1978
Mr.mmmKay
Drugs are bad...
 
Mr.mmmKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: no
Posts: 18,479
Re: The question of the day thread

i just use shower gel for everything
Mr.mmmKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #1979
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikzak View Post
lol body wash. Real men use plain old soap.
Nailed it
JustJ46671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #1980
StarberryBSD
veteran
 
StarberryBSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal by the Beach
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikzak View Post
lol body wash. Real men use plain old soap.
Are you still a real man 20 min after you drop your soap?

Does this make this question related to the butt hurt question?
StarberryBSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:12 PM   #1981
GutZ
adept
 
GutZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,074
Re: The question of the day thread

Ha! I have 3 kidney's, so they most likely would take one that didn't work! easy question.
GutZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:58 PM   #1982
zikzak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zikzak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hither, Yon
Posts: 22,236
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarberryBSD View Post
Are you still a real man 20 min after you drop your soap?

Does this make this question related to the butt hurt question?
You ask an awful lot of questions.
zikzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:13 PM   #1983
StarberryBSD
veteran
 
StarberryBSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal by the Beach
Posts: 2,666
Today's question

Why are people against re-using sex toys? (Ie. you have same vibrator you keep and reuse on different chicks you hook up with over time??)

My dick has been in other chicks before, but girls are ok with it because I shower. (Ie. the apparatus has been cleaned).

So how is the vibrator any different?

As long as they are properly cleaned, why can't people get over the psychological hurdle?
StarberryBSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #1984
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,512
Re: The question of the day thread

Men should not own vibrators. Woman own vibrators. The fact you own vibrators worries me.

When a man and a woman buy a vibrator together, it becomes her property after the break up. This is standard. I mean why would you want to keep it. It disturbs me greatly. Did you answer the question about after having a roofie, you would prefer to wake up with a sore bum?

fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:36 AM   #1985
StarberryBSD
veteran
 
StarberryBSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal by the Beach
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
Men should not own vibrators. Woman own vibrators. The fact you own vibrators worries me.

When a man and a woman buy a vibrator together, it becomes her property after the break up. This is standard. I mean why would you want to keep it. It disturbs me greatly. Did you answer the question about after having a roofie, you would prefer to wake up with a sore bum?

Vibrators make my life easy.

They make the girl cum so I don't have to work as hard.

Some are pricey so I don't want to buy new ones for each new girl.

I keep the box in pristine condition so I "take them out of the box" for the girl and pretend they are new.

I wish we lived in a more rational society where I can just bust out a vibrator and be like, you will love this, the chick I booked up with a couple weeks ago loved it.
StarberryBSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:53 AM   #1986
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,512
Re: The question of the day thread

I stand by my statement. There is only one reason a man would own a vibrator.

Last edited by fidstar-poker; 03-05-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: :eek:
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:39 AM   #1987
Hap Hapablap
Pooh-Bah
 
Hap Hapablap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Between a rock and a hard place
Posts: 5,741
Re: The question of the day thread

You should bust out a fleshlight and say "sorry baby, I don't need you any more"
Hap Hapablap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:35 PM   #1988
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Not all sex toys vibrate
Re-use seems like a personal decision
I would not wear another man's cockring, but used/clean nipple clamps are fine
JustJ46671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #1989
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarberryBSD View Post
New question

When you shower, do you:

1) just use body wash on your public hair because it's a part of the body

2) use shampoo on your public hair, because it's well, hair

Xxxxx

Follow up
1) do you use conditioner on your public hair?
I do not have enough pubic hair to justify shampoo, so it gets the same body wash as the rest of my body

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarberryBSD View Post
Today's question

Why are people against re-using sex toys? (Ie. you have same vibrator you keep and reuse on different chicks you hook up with over time??)

My dick has been in other chicks before, but girls are ok with it because I shower. (Ie. the apparatus has been cleaned).

So how is the vibrator any different?

As long as they are properly cleaned, why can't people get over the psychological hurdle?
never had this problem, but I don't own a vibrator cuz I don't have the ghey. The only sex toys I use are attached to my body.

And why is this even coming up? Do you inform your new partner that it has been in your previous partner? J
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #1990
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Hydrogen, oxygen, or bulgarian?
JustJ46671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:41 PM   #1991
StarberryBSD
veteran
 
StarberryBSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal by the Beach
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ46671 View Post
Hydrogen, oxygen, or bulgarian?
Hydrogen peroxide

H2O2
StarberryBSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:48 PM   #1992
zikzak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zikzak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hither, Yon
Posts: 22,236
Re: The question of the day thread

zikzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #1993
Hap Hapablap
Pooh-Bah
 
Hap Hapablap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Between a rock and a hard place
Posts: 5,741
Re: The question of the day thread

Bulgarian based on the above
Hap Hapablap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:34 PM   #1994
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

Bulgarian ainec
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:52 PM   #1995
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,512
Re: The question of the day thread

ulgaria based on the above.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #1996
StarberryBSD
veteran
 
StarberryBSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal by the Beach
Posts: 2,666
Today's question:

If you were blind, what type of woman do you prefer to have sex with?

Someone who smells nice?

Simone with bigger breasts so you can touch and feel?
StarberryBSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #1997
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,512
Re: The question of the day thread

depends on exactly what you mean when you say bigger boobs. If that is like Option 1 is an A cup and Option 2 is a D cup is a lot different to Option 1 is a C Cup and Option 2 is a FF cup.

Also when you say smells nice, does that mean the other option is she smells like ****, or just normal.

These are very important questions
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #1998
Hap Hapablap
Pooh-Bah
 
Hap Hapablap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Between a rock and a hard place
Posts: 5,741
Re: The question of the day thread

Based on the honourable fidstar-poker's observations, I would rather an nice smelling A cup over a rancid smelling FF. Additionally, an FF would suggest a hefty girl, which would mean she is more likely to smell. So. D-cup neutral smell beats an A-cup sweet smell, but A-cup neutral beats an FF stinker.
Hap Hapablap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #1999
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Can the girl smell good and also be blind?
Sighted women would take my stuff after sex...
JustJ46671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #2000
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,512
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ46671 View Post
Can the girl smell good and also be blind?
Sighted women would take my stuff after sex...
You don't have to be blind for this to happen. It's called real life.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive