Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2016, 07:42 PM   #5301
Boris47
journeyman
 
Boris47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Clubbing baby seals
Posts: 343
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
I watched pregnant gangbang porn once...sometimes I wonder what that child is doing now.
The best film ever made on that subject is;;;

PREGNANT SHEILAS AND HORNY MIDGETS
Boris47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #5302
Boris47
journeyman
 
Boris47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Clubbing baby seals
Posts: 343
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphismus View Post
Thanks Morph for making me spit out my breakfast.
Boris47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:35 PM   #5303
Morphismus
BBV poker player of 2020
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
Posts: 21,765
Re: The question of the day thread

You're welcome!
Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:03 PM   #5304
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke01 View Post
serious question:

I'm seriously considering moving to the us next year on a working visa. but i have a few questions.

1) do you guys have jobs over there? ( i have exp in retail, customer service, admin and accounting)

2) what would be the start up costs to do this. Also would i have to pay for the visa? I'm assuming yes a few hundred dollars or such.

3) where should i be looking to go. ( to start) I'm sure i am going to bounce around America a lot and go see a lot of cool things. ( first stop lambeau field) but what should i go see.

4) do you guys have gyms over there, cos i will need one since i am gunna eat a tone of ****! i don't want to put on the kgs.

5) anything else i should think about.
smh
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:28 AM   #5305
LuckyLuke01
veteran
 
LuckyLuke01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whole lot ball game Left!
Posts: 3,260
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
I watched pregnant gangbang porn once...sometimes I wonder what that child is doing now.
some times its like i don't even know you
LuckyLuke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:59 PM   #5306
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,250
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke01 View Post
serious question:

I'm seriously considering moving to the us next year on a working visa. but i have a few questions.

1) do you guys have jobs over there? ( i have exp in retail, customer service, admin and accounting)

2) what would be the start up costs to do this. Also would i have to pay for the visa? I'm assuming yes a few hundred dollars or such.

3) where should i be looking to go. ( to start) I'm sure i am going to bounce around America a lot and go see a lot of cool things. ( first stop lambeau field) but what should i go see.

4) do you guys have gyms over there, cos i will need one since i am gunna eat a tone of ****! i don't want to put on the kgs.

5) anything else i should think about.
1-Its harder to find job abroad, especially without a real degree, no resume/work experience.
2-You dont have enough money to move out your dad house and you considering moving to US?
3-Stop trolling us Luke
4-It's not like you couldn't start going to the gym in Australia...
5-Yes you should be thinking about something else
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:50 PM   #5307
Morphismus
BBV poker player of 2020
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
Posts: 21,765
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
5-Yes you should be thinking about something else
Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:25 PM   #5308
AlwaysFolding
Urban Pharmer
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: The Land of Sheep and Honey
Posts: 19,317
Re: The question of the day thread

QOTD:

Which would you rather have sewn shut: Mouth or anus?

If mouth: you get fed through a tube.

If anus: colostomy bag
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:50 PM   #5309
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,243
Re: The question of the day thread

mouth. food is fattening and most of the things i say end up being personally embarrassing later
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:05 PM   #5310
AZMountainHiker
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 901
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFolding View Post
QOTD:

Which would you rather have sewn shut: Mouth or anus?

If mouth: you get fed through a tube.

If anus: colostomy bag
Hey Oberunner, tomorrow is Sunday, what are your thoughts?
AZMountainHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:13 PM   #5311
LuckyLuke01
veteran
 
LuckyLuke01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whole lot ball game Left!
Posts: 3,260
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
1-Its harder to find job abroad, especially without a real degree, no resume/work experience.
2-You dont have enough money to move out your dad house and you considering moving to US?
3-Stop trolling us Luke
4-It's not like you couldn't start going to the gym in Australia...
5-Yes you should be thinking about something else
1 it's not that hard, there just aren't jobs here atm

2 i have enough money for a plane ticket. I just need a little more and i could go.

3 I'm not trolling i was having a bad day

4) **** you, I gym 4 times a week

5) you should think about not posting no more, but here we are!
LuckyLuke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #5312
AlwaysFolding
Urban Pharmer
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: The Land of Sheep and Honey
Posts: 19,317
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMountainHiker View Post
I spew **** from my mouth constantly regardless of which hole is sewn and can't even follow thread guidelines
fyp
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:43 AM   #5313
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,250
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke01 View Post
1 it's not that hard, there just aren't jobs here atm

2 i have enough money for a plane ticket. I just need a little more and i could go.

3 I'm not trolling i was having a bad day

4) **** you, I gym 4 times a week

5) you should think about not posting no more, but here we are!
As someone who have lived/worker abroad I think you should consider my advices more wisely.

1-Yes its harder to find job abroad when you dont hold master degree or PhD
2-enough money for plane ticket + little bit lol. Thats not even enough to move to places like South East Asia.
3-ok wtv
4-consider a diet
5-thats my last serious post answering one of your question
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:29 AM   #5314
Omaha Boy
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ACT
Posts: 729
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke01 View Post
1 it's not that hard, there just aren't jobs here atm
Where the **** could you possibly live in Australia where you can't find a job? Unless you're like outback, outback there's really no excuse. You'd be best of getting a job and saving up, the minimum wage in Australia is stupid high when compared to the states.
Omaha Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:58 AM   #5315
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,243
Re: The question of the day thread

Dingo baby
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:11 AM   #5316
LonelyBox
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,250
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Boy View Post
Where the **** could you possibly live in Australia where you can't find a job? Unless you're like outback, outback there's really no excuse. You'd be best of getting a job and saving up, the minimum wage in Australia is stupid high when compared to the states.
I also find that funny. Especially when my friends from France, Canada and US are moving to AUS because there is actually more jobs opportunities over there. But yet, those are people with real skills and real degree.
LonelyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:19 AM   #5317
Omaha Boy
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ACT
Posts: 729
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
Dingo baby
By 'Dingo baby' I'm assuming you are referring that that baby girl THAT WAS ****ING EATEN BY A DINGO in the 80s. The one where the Mum went to Jail for like 30 years for killing her child, when it was actually a dingo (can't remember how they confirmed it, DNA or some ****). I get the feeling you've got it in your head that it was a baby that was looked after by dingos or something? That or you've got a really twisted sense of humour, I fail to see how the connection was made to outback Luke. Yeah they both live/lived outback but I'm sure if the Dingo baby were to have grown up she'd of easily landed a job. Unless... You're implying that there was no 'dingo' and your insinuation is that Luke was responsible? Seems like something he would do.
Omaha Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:28 AM   #5318
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,243
Re: The question of the day thread

I thought it was the australian version of, "it's all good, baby"

I'm gonna keep using it that way
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:34 AM   #5319
Omaha Boy
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ACT
Posts: 729
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminAsian View Post
I thought it was the australian version of, "it's all good, baby"

I'm gonna keep using it that way

It's all good baby baby!
Omaha Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:50 AM   #5320
LuckyLuke01
veteran
 
LuckyLuke01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whole lot ball game Left!
Posts: 3,260
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Boy View Post
Where the **** could you possibly live in Australia where you can't find a job? Unless you're like outback, outback there's really no excuse. You'd be best of getting a job and saving up, the minimum wage in Australia is stupid high when compared to the states.
yes, but what you seem to forget that A) there is not CHOICE of stores here. it's either one or the other. ( most store are closing down)

b) the price of everything is SO ****ING HIGH. everything has 40 bucks put on top of everything.
LuckyLuke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:50 AM   #5321
LuckyLuke01
veteran
 
LuckyLuke01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whole lot ball game Left!
Posts: 3,260
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBox View Post
I also find that funny. Especially when my friends from France, Canada and US are moving to AUS because there is actually more jobs opportunities over there. But yet, those are people with real skills and real degree.
come on man you don't have any friends
LuckyLuke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:12 AM   #5322
Omaha Boy
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ACT
Posts: 729
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke01 View Post
yes, but what you seem to forget that A) there is not CHOICE of stores here. it's either one or the other. ( most store are closing down)

b) the price of everything is SO ****ING HIGH. everything has 40 bucks put on top of everything.
This really seems like learned helplessness. No choice of stores? You're honestly a ****ing disabled man in an able mans body. Take your lazy ass down to Coles/Woolworths/Aldi/Target/Kmart/BigW if that fails McDonald's/Hungry Jacks/Red rooster/Domino's will always be hiring. Even a ****ing fruit picking job... You have no right to be selective about jobs unless you bring something significant to the table, you do not. If you think the minimum wage/cost of living ratio is out of whack in Australia you're going to be in for a very rude awakening if you ever do decide to go to the US or pretty much anywhere else in the world for that matter. Stop making excuses for yourself, you're setting your own limitations without even trying.
Omaha Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:30 PM   #5323
LuckyLuke01
veteran
 
LuckyLuke01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: whole lot ball game Left!
Posts: 3,260
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Boy View Post
This really seems like learned helplessness. No choice of stores? You're honestly a ****ing disabled man in an able mans body. Take your lazy ass down to Coles/Woolworths/Aldi/Target/Kmart/BigW if that fails McDonald's/Hungry Jacks/Red rooster/Domino's will always be hiring. Even a ****ing fruit picking job... You have no right to be selective about jobs unless you bring something significant to the table, you do not. If you think the minimum wage/cost of living ratio is out of whack in Australia you're going to be in for a very rude awakening if you ever do decide to go to the US or pretty much anywhere else in the world for that matter. Stop making excuses for yourself, you're setting your own limitations without even trying.
yeah it sucks at the min man... too many management jobs and not enough at the low end.
LuckyLuke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 PM   #5324
Omaha Boy
adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ACT
Posts: 729
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke01 View Post
yeah it sucks at the min man... too many management jobs and not enough at the low end.
Who are these people managing then?
Omaha Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:03 PM   #5325
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,243
Re: The question of the day thread

kidnapped aborigine children
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive