Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2015, 04:18 AM   #3551
JustJ46671
 
JustJ46671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: searching the web for jorts
Posts: 11,951
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
What appeared to be such a tame question may cause the end of BBV4L.

I give it two days before an ATF thread about splitting the BBV4L into two forums.




Quote:
Originally Posted by xalas View Post
V4L Variance for life (I will be a volunteer to mod in this one then brag about it in the other one that will cause me to loose my mod status at which point I will ***** in both forums!)

BB4L Brags. Beats for life
In this argument, similar to the "which end of the egg do you open" question, i nominate wisski, the giant, to act in the stead of Gulliver.
#lilliputiancivilunrestaments
JustJ46671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:36 AM   #3552
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCYoung View Post
I know coming up poor, we sometimes ate hamburgers AND hot dogs on white bread instead of buns. So the bun argument is irrelevant in that case. However, I wouldn't call a hot dog a sandwhich....it just sounds wrong. haha
just because you didnt have a bun for your hotdog and chose to use the proper breading for a sandwich to eat said hotdog doesn't make the bun argument irrelevant.

It jut means you ate a hotdog on a piece of bread yo
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:54 AM   #3553
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabighurt35 View Post
just because you didnt have a bun for your hotdog and chose to use the proper breading for a sandwich to eat said hotdog doesn't make the bun argument irrelevant.

It jut means you ate a hotdog on a piece of bread yo
rich *******
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:48 AM   #3554
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by however View Post
rich *******
you know what assumptions do?

I used to eat A1 sandwiches, yea two pieces of bread with A1 in the middle, i know about making due.

i have eaten hotdogs on bread too, the worst part is when the bread isnt fresh and it breaks when you try to wrap the dog with it, then you have a round piece of fake meat in between two flat slices of bread.

That still doesnt negate the bun argument bruh
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:49 AM   #3555
goobenstein
journeyman
 
goobenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 280
Re: The question of the day thread

Technically I guess so. It's more like banging a hooker. It's still sex but not the same as picking up a chick at the bar.
goobenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #3556
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

a1 sandwiches lol. awesome
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:10 PM   #3557
Jackitos
 
Jackitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Patrollin for hotties with Provenza
Posts: 17,534
Re: The question of the day thread

Let's say that you're in a casino. You have a single $100 chip. You decide to play roulette. You're allowed to only bet on 1:1 things. Black/red or even/odd basically. You have to bet the $100 on one thing. If you win, your next bet has to be the whole amount, but you can change what you bet on.

Example - first bet $100 on black. Second bet must be $200 and you can put it in on red or whatever within those 4 choices. Third bet must be $400. All or nothing.

No loopholes to put half on red and half on odd. The full amount goes on 1 spot.

Question: at what point do you stop betting and cash out? And when is it considered degenerate?

Your financial status does matter in this. Meaning, if you have millions, you would keep going because this is a tiny bit of money comparatively.
Jackitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:15 PM   #3558
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

playing roulette is degen to begin with. why not just play bacc. I'd prob stop once I got to 1600
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #3559
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

completely depends on how much you are stuck that night, dont stop until even imo
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:28 PM   #3560
Jackitos
 
Jackitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Patrollin for hotties with Provenza
Posts: 17,534
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabighurt35 View Post
completely depends on how much you are stuck that night, dont stop until even imo
Financial status doesn't matter. Assume you're even.
Jackitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:30 PM   #3561
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

ridiculous question is ridiculous
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:40 PM   #3562
Jackitos
 
Jackitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Patrollin for hotties with Provenza
Posts: 17,534
Re: The question of the day thread

It's better than a god damn hot dog sandwich question.

Because I'd probably stop after 2 or tries. You're basically flipping a coin each time. How many times can you win a row?
Jackitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:04 PM   #3563
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackitos View Post
It's better than a god damn hot dog question
not even close !!
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:15 PM   #3564
zikzak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zikzak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hither, Yon
Posts: 22,236
Re: The question of the day thread

I'd stop as soon as I had enough money to buy everybody in the casino a hot dog sandwich.
zikzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:21 PM   #3565
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

if i am even then i always take two pulls on a double up, like when you can find a vp machine that allow you to double wins. Two pulls then cashout the win

but **** roulette, i dun play that ****.

Spoiler:
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:55 PM   #3566
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabighurt35 View Post
if i am even then i always take two pulls on a double up, like when you can find a vp machine that allow you to double wins. Two pulls then cashout the win

but **** roulette, i dun play that ****.

Spoiler:
I agree with all this besides the hot dog part
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #3567
GutZ
adept
 
GutZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,074
Re: The question of the day thread

If you have a sandwich, and you cut it in half, do you have two sandwiches?

5 times = $3200
GutZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #3568
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,533
Re: The question of the day thread

wouldn't put it down at all. If I had to, then it would only be once.
fidstar-poker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:06 PM   #3569
however
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 350
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutZ View Post
If you have a sandwich, and you cut it in half, do you have two sandwiches?
one question per day...jeeze
however is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #3570
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,241
Re: The question of the day thread

British people: why do you say "privacy" wrong, but "private" right?

can't you hear yourselves? you sound ridiculous.
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:08 PM   #3571
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,241
Re: The question of the day thread

is cereal soup?
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:45 PM   #3572
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,533
Re: The question of the day thread

no
fidstar-poker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:50 PM   #3573
Pixcat
old hand
 
Pixcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,362
Re: The question of the day thread

Yes obviously it's soup.

Everything liquidized can be categorized as soup. Even Bunk-beds.
Pixcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #3574
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 11,588
Re: The question of the day thread

cereal is not soup, wtf kind of question is that
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:54 PM   #3575
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,241
Re: The question of the day thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabighurt35 View Post
cereal is not soup, wtf kind of question is that
i was looking up the wikipedia article for porridge and i got really confused
ScreaminAsian is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive