Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 12:58 AM   #101
Dominic
Tripod
 
Dominic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Vegas
Posts: 71,467
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBornToLosex View Post
I can honestly say that the hours I spent at that hostel not with just the emperor but with all those people and that guy playing guitar, just sitting there getting to know people, drinking beer and having fun, Was probably better then 75% of the sex I have had.
you're doing it wrong
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #102
xBornToLosex
disturbing
 
xBornToLosex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Free SPB
Posts: 8,848
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
you're doing it wrong
I'm not doing anything wrong, but the females often are.
Sex is pretty situational too imo, if you've been drinking it's not gonna work.
If you've had an ejaculation earlier that same day it's not gonna be great.

For it to be worth it the girl has to be smokin hot and know how to perform in bed. I'm pretty picky when it comes to girls though and I'm just tired of encountering those shy girls who just lies there on their back doing nothing, I ****ing hate it when I meet those.
xBornToLosex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:20 AM   #103
EmpireMaker2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EmpireMaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Epic Burial
Posts: 9,445
Re: Prague TR :)

Sounds exactly like my trip to Europe, but I'm too lazy to write anything awesome A+
EmpireMaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:23 AM   #104
Ace Smokin
old hand
 
Ace Smokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,668
Re: Prague TR :)

The pics of the city are good, but I totally laugh out loud at the pictures of you two in clubs.
Ace Smokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #105
Himself
Pooh-Bah
 
Himself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,448
Re: Prague TR :)

awesome TR guys and i'm totally with BTL on the "who cares about ****ing women" thing. the chase is the only thing that really matters and know you "can" have sex is often enough.
Himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #106
Lazy Meatball
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Lazy Meatball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Second Shift
Posts: 7,173
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmitchell42 View Post
wat


had to do it at least once.

nice tr though. sounds like you guys had fun.
thanks for quoting the entire TR, douche.

To SiH and BtL.
upon reading further, good TR based on the amount of drinking and interacting with loose euro women involved. Would have liked more (non blurry/dark) pics, but I understand that having a good time doesn't always allow for proper photographic documentation. Only other critique is that your narration could get to the point a bit more. Sounds like a trip you'll remember for a long time. i saw a bit on tv that Estonia is really cheap and a good time too, while we're on the subject of cool eastern euro cities to hang out in.

ps. so you go on about how you two are such good dancers. I'm having a hard time understanding what good non-gay male dancing is, especially when dancing to a bunch of euro techno music. I understand break dancing, that's cool. what else do you do?
Lazy Meatball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #107
Shipith0lla
adept
 
Shipith0lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Floating Check-Raises.
Posts: 762
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Meatball View Post
thanks for quoting the entire TR, douche.

To SiH and BtL.
upon reading further, good TR based on the amount of drinking and interacting with loose euro women involved. Would have liked more (non blurry/dark) pics, but I understand that having a good time doesn't always allow for proper photographic documentation. Only other critique is that your narration could get to the point a bit more. Sounds like a trip you'll remember for a long time. i saw a bit on tv that Estonia is really cheap and a good time too, while we're on the subject of cool eastern euro cities to hang out in.

ps. so you go on about how you two are such good dancers. I'm having a hard time understanding what good non-gay male dancing is, especially when dancing to a bunch of euro techno music. I understand break dancing, that's cool. what else do you do?
I was actually looking at estonia the other day, seems pretty cool.

Lol, i can't dance really, frode is probably better to ask about that

I wish we had more goot pics too, but like you say.. most of the girls we met were in the club or dark bars..
Shipith0lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #108
fizix87
veteran
 
fizix87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: back grinding real life!
Posts: 2,697
Re: Prague TR :)

epic tr guys - sounds awesome
fizix87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #109
lilrayray
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 453
Re: Prague TR :)

i refuse to rate this until i c a pic of the asian hottie...i simply refuse
lilrayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #110
lenC
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
lenC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,372
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Meatball View Post
i saw a bit on tv that Estonia is really cheap and a good time too, while we're on the subject of cool eastern euro cities to hang out in.

I recommend our country. It's cheap compared to Scandinavian countrys, but probably most advanced economically compared to other Eastern European countrys. We've got the most beautiful women too, if u aint gos.
lenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #111
Shipith0lla
adept
 
Shipith0lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Floating Check-Raises.
Posts: 762
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenC View Post

I recommend our country. It's cheap compared to Scandinavian countrys, but probably most advanced economically compared to other Eastern European countrys. We've got the most beautiful women too, if u aint gos.
Awesome, me and few friends looking to spend a week somewhere.. what's the nightlife like, and how are the alcohol prices?
Shipith0lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #112
Shipith0lla
adept
 
Shipith0lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Floating Check-Raises.
Posts: 762
Re: Prague TR :)

But good luck having more attractive women than the Czech Republic
Shipith0lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #113
Shipith0lla
adept
 
Shipith0lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Floating Check-Raises.
Posts: 762
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrayray View Post
i refuse to rate this until i c a pic of the asian hottie...i simply refuse
I only saw her briefly, and she was hot.

Hopefully frode can get a pic sorted soon
Shipith0lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:31 PM   #114
lennytheduck
old hand
 
lennytheduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: showtime at the Pete
Posts: 1,925
Re: Prague TR :)

God I miss partying in Europe.

Awesome report. People don't realize how much effort it takes to type up something like that. You guys did it up right.

Try getting some traditional Czech food the next time you're there though. Its really good. Also Pilsner Urquell is super cheap there; its like a buck a bottle, maybe a little more in the more touristy areas.
lennytheduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:24 AM   #115
Shipith0lla
adept
 
Shipith0lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Floating Check-Raises.
Posts: 762
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennytheduck View Post
God I miss partying in Europe.

Awesome report. People don't realize how much effort it takes to type up something like that. You guys did it up right.

Try getting some traditional Czech food the next time you're there though. Its really good. Also Pilsner Urquell is super cheap there; its like a buck a bottle, maybe a little more in the more touristy areas.
Hahah pilsner and gambrinus is pretty much all we drank, it's awesome, awesome beer for sure.
Shipith0lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #116
brian0721
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 32,701
Re: Prague TR :)

still jealous
brian0721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #117
lenC
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
lenC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,372
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipith0lla View Post
Awesome, me and few friends looking to spend a week somewhere.. what's the nightlife like, and how are the alcohol prices?
Presuming you go to Tallinn, there are a lot of nightclubs and such, it's pretty easy to get laid, but I have little experience(visiting the nightclubs obv) 'cause I don't live there(yet). I presume we're cheaper than Czech Republic - in the stores, 0,5L beer costs like €0,8, tho it's totally different in cafes in "the old town", where it could be €4-5, nightclubs are obviously expensive too. (note that you can't buy alcohol from 10PM to 10AM, so make your shopping in the daytime if your drinking somewhere private). I also recommend coming in the summer, there are more sexyalmostnudejailbait women wandering around.

Last edited by lenC; 07-23-2008 at 10:16 AM. Reason: almostdude, lol
lenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #118
Shipith0lla
adept
 
Shipith0lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Floating Check-Raises.
Posts: 762
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenC View Post
Presuming you go to Tallinn, there are a lot of nightclubs and such, it's pretty easy to get laid, but I have little experience(visiting the nightclubs obv) 'cause I don't live there(yet). I presume we're cheaper than Czech Republic - in the stores, 0,5L beer costs like €0,8, tho it's totally different in cafes in "the old town", where it could be €4-5, nightclubs are obviously expensive too. (note that you can't buy alcohol from 10PM to 10AM, so make your shopping in the daytime if your drinking somewhere private). I also recommend coming in the summer, there are more sexyalmostnudejailbait women wandering around.
Alright awesome, thanks for the info
Shipith0lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #119
DrNo888
veteran
 
DrNo888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,029
Re: Prague TR :)



That's a man, baby!
DrNo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #120
jasonfish11
veteran
 
jasonfish11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Beer system
Posts: 3,184
Re: Prague TR :)

Very nice.

The best part is how I got paid to read this whole thread.
jasonfish11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #121
TheMagnet
old hand
 
TheMagnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,932
Re: Prague TR :)

Following the girls whilst your friend is fighting with 4 guys is disgusting. I don't care how small you are. I guarantee you if the situations were reversed he would never have left you.

Nice TR anyway. House clubs in Europe are amazing, we went to some of the best I've been to in Krakow.
TheMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #122
xBornToLosex
disturbing
 
xBornToLosex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Free SPB
Posts: 8,848
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Smokin View Post
The pics of the city are good, but I totally laugh out loud at the pictures of you two in clubs.
Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Meatball View Post
ps. so you go on about how you two are such good dancers. I'm having a hard time understanding what good non-gay male dancing is, especially when dancing to a bunch of euro techno music. I understand break dancing, that's cool. what else do you do?
My dance style is pretty unique actually, I used to be a breakdancer as a kid and I think I brought some of it over to my general dance style.
I had several people come up to me telling me how awesome I danced (when not breakdancing), people telling me how they can't keep up, the American girl asking me to dance over and over.

I don't know what's so special really, I just take it up a notch and make my own style, most of all though I'm just trying to have fun.

If you really want to see maybe we'll include a vid when I'm heading over to England to see Shipith0lla again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfish11 View Post
Very nice.

The best part is how I got paid to read this whole thread.
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagnet View Post
Following the girls whilst your friend is fighting with 4 guys is disgusting. I don't care how small you are. I guarantee you if the situations were reversed he would never have left you.

Nice TR anyway. House clubs in Europe are amazing, we went to some of the best I've been to in Krakow.
It's ok, there were just 4 guys and they fought like women.
xBornToLosex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #123
Conspire
*********
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,925
Re: Prague TR :)

sick life, great tr

Is there going to be a round 2?

the time flew by while reading this, it may seem long but is well worth it.
Conspire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #124
xBornToLosex
disturbing
 
xBornToLosex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Free SPB
Posts: 8,848
Re: Prague TR :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire View Post
sick life, great tr

Is there going to be a round 2?

the time flew by while reading this, it may seem long but is well worth it.
Well ty Conspire, there might actually be a round two.
I'm planning to go visit Shipit in England and we'll go tear it up in Liverpool, Manchester and wherever they have nice wimminz and clubs.
xBornToLosex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #125
Paulie Walnuts
old hand
 
Paulie Walnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: captain of the old Aprile crew
Posts: 1,501
Re: Prague TR :)

No hookers??? Isn't Prague supposed to be like a hot hooker paradise???
Paulie Walnuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive