Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

03-02-2008 , 07:38 PM
**** that ****.
03-02-2008 , 07:39 PM
basketball does not interest me.
03-02-2008 , 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
wow i just realized his avatar was covered by the 'fold' sign when i hit prnt screen. **** ME i fail, ban etc
me too...

ban obv
03-02-2008 , 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
basketball does not interest me.
03-02-2008 , 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
basketball does not interest me.
03-02-2008 , 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
basketball does not interest me.

Last edited by Mayo; 03-02-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: I came.
03-02-2008 , 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
mayo u should give bruce like crazy red scary eyes at the start of that gif imo
03-02-2008 , 07:49 PM
WTF You're new avatar sucks! Use this one:



Or at least a decent version of yours:


Last edited by Mayo; 03-02-2008 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Better version
03-02-2008 , 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
mayo u should give bruce like crazy red scary eyes at the start of that gif imo
No way. It's ****ing perfect as is.
03-02-2008 , 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
WTF You're new avatar sucks! Use this one:



Or at least a decent version of yours:

lol ty, mspaint FOR THE.......loss.
03-02-2008 , 07:56 PM
More like lossy compression for the loss.

But hey, this is less than 1 kb!

03-02-2008 , 07:57 PM


I really want someone to start using this one!
03-02-2008 , 07:59 PM
Brag: Just spelled "Tiananmen" correctly on the first attempt, although Firefox seems to think I've spelled it wrong.
03-02-2008 , 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
More like lossy compression for the loss.

But hey, this is less than 1 kb!

wow this is perfect!
03-02-2008 , 08:01 PM


For being 13 kb, that's pretty good iyam.
03-02-2008 , 08:02 PM
Mr. Jones and me tell each other fairy tales
And we stare at the beautiful women
She's looking at you. Ah, no, no, she's looking at me.
03-02-2008 , 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house


For being 13 kb, that's pretty good iyam.
LOL
03-02-2008 , 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
Mr. Jones and me tell each other fairy tales
And we stare at the beautiful women
She's looking at you. Ah, no, no, she's looking at me.
She's perfect for you
Man there's got to be somebody for me!
03-02-2008 , 08:06 PM
I need to animate your avatar somehow. Lemme see what I can do.
03-02-2008 , 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
I need to animate your avatar somehow. Lemme see what I can do.
ya i was thinking like, down the right side type A L I Z E E straight down in the font 'Curlz MT' and like zooming into the letters starting from the A and like scanning down her name or something like that
03-02-2008 , 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
ya i was thinking like, down the right side type A L I Z E E straight down in the font 'Curlz MT' and like zooming into the letters starting from the A and like scanning down her name or something like that
Hmm....

I'm like 70% done with doing something completely different with it, so I'll finish that up here real quick.
03-02-2008 , 08:23 PM
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

lolol god i ****ing love this movie
03-02-2008 , 08:25 PM
03-02-2008 , 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

lolol god i ****ing love this movie
What movie?

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS POST #9,000 ITT!!!!

Last edited by Mayo; 03-02-2008 at 08:26 PM. Reason: 9K!
03-02-2008 , 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house
What movie?

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS POST #9,000 ITT!!!!
WINNARRRR!

its from Dumb and Dumber LDO!

btw nice addition to the avatar, im gonna think of some other stuff that could be done as well.

edit: maybe like when it does that little flip thing, change it to 2 other colors.

      
m