Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 02:16 AM   #8801
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
AND A HUDGE WTF AT THEM TAKING THE LOOP OUT OF SON OF BEAST!! THEY ARE DESTROYING MY CHILDHOOD AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT!!
Wow, wtf??? Why did they do that? Wasnt that like the big deal when they built it?

Mayo, CP has become 10x better since you graduated. You seriously should plan a trip over the summer. If you dont grow all of your hair back, I could def get you in for free.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:16 AM   #8802
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 View Post
idk much about roller coasters to be honest. although the one at seaworld in florida is pretty balla
GTFO
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:17 AM   #8803
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
Wow, wtf??? Why did they do that? Wasnt that like the big deal when they built it?

Mayo, CP has become 10x better since you graduated. You seriously should plan a trip over the summer. If you dont grow all of your hair back, I could def get you in for free.
27 people got injured. **** 'em.

If you can get me in free, I am ****ing there!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:20 AM   #8804
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

I agree with all of this re: Tomb Raider: The Ride


Quote:
Rob :
Posted 20 days ago
the cyrpt? thats lame

rlpatch :
Posted 23 days ago
I hated that ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend almost broke her back on it!!!!!!!!!
John :
Posted 34 days ago

Paramount kind of cheaped out on this ride. It's a classic Top Spin ride with a theme. I would have preferred a Tomb Raider based ride to be something more along the lines of The Mummy at Universal Studios, but what can you do? If it's a long line, just skip it. It's really not worth it. Definitely not for those who get sick from a lot of flipping upside down (or being held mercilessly upside down for 10 seconds or so). If it's a short line, go for it. If the line is swinging around the side of the building, skip it.
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:22 AM   #8805
lennie257
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,371
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
GTFO
Yeah I figured I'm not very good at this topic. Holla at me if people start talking about sex or beer.

Last edited by lennie257; 03-02-2008 at 02:23 AM. Reason: this sounds like a 'i is balla' brag, but isn't.
lennie257 is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:26 AM   #8806
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
27 people got injured. **** 'em.

If you can get me in free, I am ****ing there!
remind me sometime in the summer.

When entering the park, they never look at the picture on the season passes so its easy to get people in, and they only let people from over seas work at the pass gates (and they usually just work half-ass) because if they let people from Ohio work the gates, they would just let their friends in for free. I know enough people that have passes that it wouldnt be a problem getting you and someone else (Guy or girl) in. GT could go too, he is a fan of the CP afaik.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #8807
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 View Post
Yeah I figured I'm not very good at this topic. Holla at me if people start talking about sex or beer.
I want an avatar of the loop, please.

Last edited by Mayo; 03-02-2008 at 02:29 AM. Reason: There's no loop anymore. That's the joke. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:29 AM   #8808
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
remind me sometime in the summer.

When entering the park, they never look at the picture on the season passes so its easy to get people in, and they only let people from over seas work at the pass gates (and they usually just work half-ass) because if they let people from Ohio work the gates, they would just let their friends in for free. I know enough people that have passes that it wouldnt be a problem getting you and someone else (Guy or girl) in. GT could go too, he is a fan of the CP afaik.
That sounds like a ****ing plan to me!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:30 AM   #8809
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

I probably went 30 times last year and probably 5 of those times I didnt even get on a ride
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:34 AM   #8810
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
I probably went 30 times last year and probably 5 of those times I didnt even get on a ride
What the hell? This is unthinkable to me. You have been spoiled by your riches!

I've only had a season pass to an amusement park once, and that was to super lame Kentucky Kingdom. And I only had it because U of L thinks that all freshman engineering students should stay and take classes in the summer. But hey, I rode Chang like 50 times!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:35 AM   #8811
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtahAK4htE

You're going like 70 to 72 at the bottom of the 1st hill. Its not a big drop but it magnets shoot you up and over it so its cool.

This POV kinda sucks since the camera doesnt move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJim1vTJsjQ
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:41 AM   #8812
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

I found this playlist in iTunes, and am listening to it.



It's obviously something I've made, but man does it go downhill! Tracks 13 on are basically a "songs I liked in high school before I knew that there was good music out there" mix tape.

Whatever. I've committed to this playlist, and I'm gonna finish it, dammit! "Fields of Gold" is the biggest beat here ldo.
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:41 AM   #8813
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
What the hell? This is unthinkable to me. You have been spoiled by your riches!

I've only had a season pass to an amusement park once, and that was to super lame Kentucky Kingdom. And I only had it because U of L thinks that all freshman engineering students should stay and take classes in the summer. But hey, I rode Chang like 50 times!
You can get a season pass for CP and all of the parks owned by Cedar Fair (KI is owned by them, right?) for like $150 or something. They have a lot of parks.

I personally just get the $90 cedar point season pass for me and my GF and we go as much as possible. Sometimes (on the weekends usually) we just go and just walk around or mess around on the beach or go to shows, since its hot and we dont feel like waiting in lines. Around the 4th of July they have the big ass Johnsonville Brats semitruck so we go to get brats. Its pretty awesome and the lines are a lot shorter during the week than they were 4 or 5 years ago because they have more rides and less people go now. Thats why they have been dropping prices for a couple of years.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:42 AM   #8814
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtahAK4htE

You're going like 70 to 72 at the bottom of the 1st hill. Its not a big drop but it magnets shoot you up and over it so its cool.

This POV kinda sucks since the camera doesnt move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJim1vTJsjQ
nice!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:42 AM   #8815
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

lol, I was guessing about the price and hit it square on the nose!

Platinum pass

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/adm...ses/prices.cfm
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:44 AM   #8816
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

http://www.cedarfair.com/ list of the parks they own
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:44 AM   #8817
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
You can get a season pass for CP and all of the parks owned by Cedar Fair (KI is owned by them, right?) for like $150 or something. They have a lot of parks.

I personally just get the $90 cedar point season pass for me and my GF and we go as much as possible. Sometimes (on the weekends usually) we just go and just walk around or mess around on the beach or go to shows, since its hot and we dont feel like waiting in lines. Around the 4th of July they have the big ass Johnsonville Brats semitruck so we go to get brats. Its pretty awesome and the lines are a lot shorter during the week than they were 4 or 5 years ago because they have more rides and less people go now. Thats why they have been dropping prices for a couple of years.


I've honestly been toying with the idea or moving away for a while, but I haven't come up with anywhere good to go. Cedar Point for the goddamn win!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:47 AM   #8818
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

obv. Get a job there. I have heard from SEVERAL reliable sources that the dorms you can live in are basically full of sexytime and drugs and they have people living there from all over the world.

Last edited by StepBangin; 03-02-2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: im not saying you should or would go for sexytime and drugs, thats just something i wanted to mention
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #8819
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

You could get paid to say "Please exit carefully and enjoy your day at Cedar Point, America's rockin roller coast!"

Last edited by StepBangin; 03-02-2008 at 02:49 AM. Reason: sometimes they dont say "Rockin"
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #8820
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
obv. Get a job there. I have heard from SEVERAL reliable sources that the dorms you can live in are basically full of sexytime and drugs and they have people living there from all over the world.
This sounds really good to me. Except I don't do drugs.

Hmmmm......
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #8821
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

omg 4499!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:50 AM   #8822
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
You could get paid to say "Please exit carefully and enjoy your day at Cedar Point, America's rockin roller coast!"
I would be the most enthusiastic guy there by far!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:50 AM   #8823
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

OMG 12,741!!
Mayo is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:50 AM   #8824
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
This sounds really good to me. Except I don't do drugs.

Hmmmm......
I was thinking more along the lines of moving to Sandusky and selling drugs in the dorms.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 03-02-2008, 02:51 AM   #8825
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Brag: Never tried drugs.

My friend did show me a joint once when we were at work, but other than that I have never seen drugs either
StepBangin is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive