Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 12:59 AM   #7501
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Good hold... i camed

Poker Stars $25.00+$2.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t1500/t3000 Blinds - 7 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

cjoe425 (UTG): t25297
Baya$aa (UTG+1): t30684
DaSpecimenFL (MP): t72733
bparis (CO): t92081
Rustle (BTN): t37792
Hero (SB): t60753
mo11111 (BB): t126892

Pre Flop: Hero is SB with K K
1 fold, Baya$aa raises to t30384 all in, 1 fold, bparis raises to t91781 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls t58953 all in, 1 fold

Flop: (t156390) Q 4 6 (3 players - 3 are all in)

Turn: (t156390) 5 (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: (t156390) 8 (3 players - 3 are all in)

Spoiler:
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:01 AM   #7502
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
ban afaik.
gonna ninja edit
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:01 AM   #7503
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
gonna ninja edit
although i'm pretty sure its ok since its him

Last edited by gtpitch; 02-26-2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: so i'ma let it ride
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #7504
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

KK = Ace magnets imo. Tough break.

Last edited by Mayo; 02-26-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: waitaminute.................................................................................................................?
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #7505
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared View Post
OMG! Me and my GF did this to GTPitch in a hotel room in Canada and he was jumping on the bed thinking he won $10,000!!!!

True story!

He actually scratched it and thought it was a loser, so I made him double check it and he realized it was a "winner"
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #7506
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
OMG! Me and my GF did this to GTPitch in a hotel room in Canada and he was jumping on the bed thinking he won $10,000!!!!

True story!

He actually scratched it and thought it was a loser, so I made him double check it and he realized it was a "winner"
i can confirm this story to be factual on all accounts.
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #7507
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
OMG! Me and my GF did this to GTPitch in a hotel room in Canada and he was jumping on the bed thinking he won $10,000!!!!

True story!

He actually scratched it and thought it was a loser, so I made him double check it and he realized it was a "winner"
I can confirm that this is a true story
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #7508
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

good timing
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #7509
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Good thing it was Canasian money so it would only been like $15 at the time
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #7510
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
i can confirm this story to be factual on all accounts.
They did this to Joey on Full House, but he level'd them into thinking that he'd really won. That was awesome!

Only marginally relevant
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #7511
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
Good thing it was Canasian money so it would only been like $15 at the time
i was converting in my head at the time iirc
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #7512
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
They did this to Joey on Full House, but he level'd them into thinking that he'd really won. That was awesome!

Only marginally relevant
He burned the ticket!!!!!!!
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:06 AM   #7513
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

This is gay, I need to get my money from AP to Stars
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:09 AM   #7514
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
He burned the ticket!!!!!!!
Did he? My recollection is hazy, but I thought it went like this:

They taped the lottery results, then bought Joey a ticket with those numbers the next day. Then they watched the tape, pretending that it was live. But Joey had figured it out somehow, and said "I saw that you guys got me a ticket with yesterday's numbers on it, so I got my own. BTW, what was on that tape I took out of the VCR?" So then did he burn the ticket? And had he actually won? That'd be pretty baller!
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #7515
iplayscared
Pooh-Bah
 
iplayscared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,907
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
This is gay, I need to get my money from AP to Stars
epassporte is a helluva site
iplayscared is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #7516
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared View Post
epassporte is a helluva site
They are the reason I CANT move my money around or touch the money I have in there.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #7517
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayscared View Post
epassporte is a helluva site
DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS DUKE SUCKS
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #7518
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
They are the reason I CANT move my money around or touch the money I have in there.
lol well stop being a scamester imo
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #7519
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
Did he? My recollection is hazy, but I thought it went like this:

They taped the lottery results, then bought Joey a ticket with those numbers the next day. Then they watched the tape, pretending that it was live. But Joey had figured it out somehow, and said "I saw that you guys got me a ticket with yesterday's numbers on it, so I got my own. BTW, what was on that tape I took out of the VCR?" So then did he burn the ticket? And had he actually won? That'd be pretty baller!
Im pretty sure he burned it, but he DIDNT really win, he pwnd them.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #7520
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

qf DUKE SUCKS
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:15 AM   #7521
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
lol well stop being a scamester imo
Thats true, using my checking account to deposit and having it go through with no problem (like 1 1/2 months ago) and the amount STILL hasnt been charged back, which mean its obviously my checking account, is a good reason for them to lock my account and ignore my emails.

Well actually, they did respond saying the issue was taken care of, but it isnt.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:15 AM   #7522
lennie257
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,371
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

sup guise

has anything interesting happened ITT/in b4l in the last day or so, or can I go to bed?

p.s. if gtpitch ends up winning big - congrats.
lennie257 is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #7523
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 View Post
sup guise

has anything interesting happened ITT/in b4l in the last day or so, or can I go to bed?

p.s. if gtpitch ends up winning big - congrats.
thanks bro
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #7524
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
Thats true, using my checking account to deposit and having it go through with no problem (like 1 1/2 months ago) and the amount STILL hasnt been charged back, which mean its obviously my checking account, is a good reason for them to lock my account and ignore my emails.

Well actually, they did respond saying the issue was taken care of, but it isnt.
you obv don't know that epass support takes 7-8 weeks to respond to emails

should call them imo
gtpitch is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #7525
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie257 View Post
sup guise

has anything interesting happened ITT/in b4l in the last day or so, or can I go to bed?

p.s. if gtpitch ends up winning big - congrats.
everything ITT is interesting
StepBangin is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive