Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #5251
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himself View Post
the mayo. he posts a lot
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #5252
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by benza13 View Post
sigh, i never should have turned on my computer today
obiedman asked me to tell you that donkaments suck.
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #5253
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 37,558
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

10k comin v soon, imo
fozzy71 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #5254
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
obiedman asked me to tell you that donkaments suck.
why doesnt he just post here??
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #5255
Trogdor!
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 584
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by benza13 View Post
sigh, i never should have turned on my computer today
then what would you do all day??

i dont understand
Trogdor! is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #5256
omgSexyVampire
banned
 
omgSexyVampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: blogging about dicks
Posts: 128
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

omg just 5 hours until my reg acct is unbanned and i can post my mspaint masterpieces
omgSexyVampire is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #5257
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
why doesnt he just post here??
Leveling?

If not, then he got himself permabanned. Sorry you had to find out this way.
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #5258
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

This is from some generic torrent download site

StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #5259
StepBangin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Posting in bad threads
Posts: 12,588
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayo View Post
Leveling?

If not, then he got himself permabanned. Sorry you had to find out this way.
I know but that hasnt stopped anyone else from coming back and posting.
StepBangin is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #5260
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepBangin View Post
I know but that hasnt stopped anyone else from coming back and posting.
He is staying away for "a few months at least" he told me.
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #5261
benza13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
benza13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: caution is a word i cant understand
Posts: 17,193
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

<------------------spewtard
benza13 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #5262
Trogdor!
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 584
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

dude he can make a new acc and just not draw attention to it and the mods dont care

i mean god i wouldnt be poasting right now if a permaban was 4lyfe
Trogdor! is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #5263
benza13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
benza13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: caution is a word i cant understand
Posts: 17,193
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor! View Post
dude he can make a new acc and just not draw attention to it and the mods dont care

i mean god i wouldnt be poasting right now if a permaban was 4lyfe
sometimes there are things more important than a ****ing message board on the internet
benza13 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #5264
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor! View Post
dude he can make a new acc and just not draw attention to it and the mods dont care

i mean god i wouldnt be poasting right now if a permaban was 4lyfe
I know. I'm telling you that he's taking some time off of 2+2, though.
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #5265
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by benza13 View Post
sometimes there are things more important than a ****ing message board on the internet
Yeah. Like an IRC channel.
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #5266
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

or Usenet.
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #5267
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by benza13 View Post
<------------------spewtard
You should play cash games like a real man.

Last edited by Mayo; 02-10-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: HEY NOW THE ARROW POINTS TO ME!!! rogged
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #5268
benza13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
benza13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: caution is a word i cant understand
Posts: 17,193
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by benza13 View Post
<------------------spewtard
lololololololololololololololol, I'M REALLY ****ING GOOD AT POKER OBV


PokerStars Game #15202731273: Tournament #76072696, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (500/1000) - 2008/02/10 - 21:49:56 (ET)
Table '76072696 115' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: mrcl921 (17722 in chips)
Seat 2: optyxxus (62290 in chips)
Seat 3: Riptidebsi (14331 in chips)
Seat 4: lowlife039 (20715 in chips)
Seat 5: batmanalan (11026 in chips)
Seat 6: nicor11 (32034 in chips)
Seat 7: lee69715 (23491 in chips)
Seat 8: benza13 (20724 in chips)
Seat 9: RonaldKosh (11656 in chips)
mrcl921: posts the ante 100
optyxxus: posts the ante 100
Riptidebsi: posts the ante 100
lowlife039: posts the ante 100
batmanalan: posts the ante 100
nicor11: posts the ante 100
lee69715: posts the ante 100
benza13: posts the ante 100
RonaldKosh: posts the ante 100
lee69715: posts small blind 500
benza13: posts big blind 1000
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to benza13 [8d 4c]
RonaldKosh: folds
mrcl921: folds
optyxxus: folds
Riptidebsi: folds
lowlife039: raises 2000 to 3000
batmanalan: folds
nicor11: folds
lee69715: folds
benza13: raises 17624 to 20624 and is all-in
lowlife039: calls 17615 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [Js 5d 7d]
*** TURN *** [Js 5d 7d] [6d]
*** RIVER *** [Js 5d 7d 6d] [Kc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
benza13: shows [8d 4c] (a straight, Four to Eight)
lowlife039: shows [Kh Ks] (three of a kind, Kings)
benza13 collected 42630 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 42630 | Rake 0
Board [Js 5d 7d 6d Kc]
Seat 1: mrcl921 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: optyxxus folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Riptidebsi folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: lowlife039 showed [Kh Ks] and lost with three of a kind, Kings
Seat 5: batmanalan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: nicor11 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: lee69715 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: benza13 (big blind) showed [8d 4c] and won (42630) with a straight, Four to Eight
Seat 9: RonaldKosh folded before Flop (didn't bet)
benza13 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #5269
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #5270
benza13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
benza13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: caution is a word i cant understand
Posts: 17,193
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

oh yea, and this right before in a different donkament

PokerStars Game #15202730701: Tournament #76870006, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level X (400/800) - 2008/02/10 - 21:49:53 (ET)
Table '76870006 129' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: samig66 (2285 in chips)
Seat 2: benza13 (10322 in chips)
Seat 3: takesallcash (32750 in chips)
Seat 4: Bangette (26915 in chips)
Seat 5: livliz (22342 in chips)
Seat 6: The_Big_DR (16812 in chips)
Seat 7: el_frenky (40420 in chips)
Seat 8: marc1313 (15532 in chips)
Seat 9: THEGAMEISOVA (10537 in chips)
samig66: posts the ante 75
benza13: posts the ante 75
takesallcash: posts the ante 75
Bangette: posts the ante 75
livliz: posts the ante 75
The_Big_DR: posts the ante 75
el_frenky: posts the ante 75
marc1313: posts the ante 75
THEGAMEISOVA: posts the ante 75
takesallcash: posts small blind 400
Bangette: posts big blind 800
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to benza13 [8d Jh]
livliz: folds
The_Big_DR: folds
el_frenky: folds
marc1313: folds
THEGAMEISOVA: folds
samig66: folds
benza13: raises 9447 to 10247 and is all-in
takesallcash: folds
Bangette: calls 9447
*** FLOP *** [9h Qh 4d]
*** TURN *** [9h Qh 4d] [8s]
*** RIVER *** [9h Qh 4d 8s] [Jd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Bangette: shows [As 6h] (high card Ace)
benza13: shows [8d Jh] (two pair, Jacks and Eights)
benza13 collected 21569 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 21569 | Rake 0
Board [9h Qh 4d 8s Jd]
Seat 1: samig66 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: benza13 (button) showed [8d Jh] and won (21569) with two pair, Jacks and Eights
Seat 3: takesallcash (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Bangette (big blind) showed [As 6h] and lost with high card Ace
Seat 5: livliz folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: The_Big_DR folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: el_frenky folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: marc1313 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: THEGAMEISOVA folded before Flop (didn't bet)
benza13 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #5271
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

HUDGE BRAG!!!



Clinton was supposed to win this. But **** her!!!
Mayo is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #5272
Wheelzie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Wheelzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: i come from a soda pop machine
Posts: 7,134
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

i just got some self heating coffee...this stuff is pretty damn neat!!!

www.ontech.com
Wheelzie is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #5273
benza13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
benza13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: caution is a word i cant understand
Posts: 17,193
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

Quote:
Originally Posted by benza13 View Post
lololololololololololololololol, I'M REALLY ****ING GOOD AT POKER OBV


PokerStars Game #15202731273: Tournament #76072696, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (500/1000) - 2008/02/10 - 21:49:56 (ET)
Table '76072696 115' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: mrcl921 (17722 in chips)
Seat 2: optyxxus (62290 in chips)
Seat 3: Riptidebsi (14331 in chips)
Seat 4: lowlife039 (20715 in chips)
Seat 5: batmanalan (11026 in chips)
Seat 6: nicor11 (32034 in chips)
Seat 7: lee69715 (23491 in chips)
Seat 8: benza13 (20724 in chips)
Seat 9: RonaldKosh (11656 in chips)
mrcl921: posts the ante 100
optyxxus: posts the ante 100
Riptidebsi: posts the ante 100
lowlife039: posts the ante 100
batmanalan: posts the ante 100
nicor11: posts the ante 100
lee69715: posts the ante 100
benza13: posts the ante 100
RonaldKosh: posts the ante 100
lee69715: posts small blind 500
benza13: posts big blind 1000
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to benza13 [8d 4c]
RonaldKosh: folds
mrcl921: folds
optyxxus: folds
Riptidebsi: folds
lowlife039: raises 2000 to 3000
batmanalan: folds
nicor11: folds
lee69715: folds
benza13: raises 17624 to 20624 and is all-in
lowlife039: calls 17615 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [Js 5d 7d]
*** TURN *** [Js 5d 7d] [6d]
*** RIVER *** [Js 5d 7d 6d] [Kc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
benza13: shows [8d 4c] (a straight, Four to Eight)
lowlife039: shows [Kh Ks] (three of a kind, Kings)
benza13 collected 42630 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 42630 | Rake 0
Board [Js 5d 7d 6d Kc]
Seat 1: mrcl921 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: optyxxus folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Riptidebsi folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: lowlife039 showed [Kh Ks] and lost with three of a kind, Kings
Seat 5: batmanalan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: nicor11 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: lee69715 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: benza13 (big blind) showed [8d 4c] and won (42630) with a straight, Four to Eight
Seat 9: RonaldKosh folded before Flop (didn't bet)
and i'm out of this already, **** me

i'm so ****ing terrible, adsfoijaosfjae;lfjas;ldfk **** pokerstars, ****ing rigged ass bull**** ****ing calling station ******s ****ing of course they resuck on the river
benza13 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #5274
benza13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
benza13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: caution is a word i cant understand
Posts: 17,193
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

at least my chips put some ****ing 20/4 drooler in 2nd place

oh, and i just had 99<77 in my last tournament of the night, but i have enough chips that i'll probably bubble it too

i have no interest in this stupid ****ing game anymore
benza13 is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #5275
Mayo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIP dangeraw
Posts: 50,973
Re: omg omg omg someone just invited me over their house

poker is so ****ing rogged
Mayo is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive