Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question ***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question

06-10-2009 , 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmomo
time between two hard ons, ldo.
time between hard ons wat?

who has time?

Last edited by pelicanpoker; 06-10-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: stop levelling the levellers giz ffs!!
06-10-2009 , 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanpoker
recovery time?? wat's that?
Troopers impress
06-10-2009 , 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspoopybutt
Troopers impress
indeed we do... i gots the hots for wats in the box
06-10-2009 , 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
When I just looked out of my window I saw a big dog playing with a cute little dog in the park and that gave me an idea. Canīt my big and your cute little penis be friends too and play with each other until total exhaustion?
With some modifications that will be my new pickup line btw. Should work out great imo.
06-10-2009 , 12:59 AM
This Bruiser guy is a huge douche...you go girls
06-10-2009 , 01:13 AM
because i'm a complete loser and have no friends i thought i would tell you guys that it's my birthday!
06-10-2009 , 01:15 AM
happy birthday bunnies!!!



<3 <3 <3
06-10-2009 , 01:18 AM
Happy Birthday! How old are you?
06-10-2009 , 01:18 AM
additionally, I feel like we had the men vs. women debate with philipmoren a while back and it went on a for a while. although, i did enjoy reading the kylmac rants those are always epic.

and thanks pelican. how are you?

thanks thanksb. 22.
06-10-2009 , 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
additionally, I feel like we had the men vs. women debate with philipmoren a while back and it went on a for a while. although, i did enjoy reading the kylmac rants those are deranged and without logic.

and thanks pelican. how are you?

thanks thanksb. 22.
fyp

happy birthday, sorry no bday secks.
06-10-2009 , 01:22 AM
22!! you've hit the pelican secksytime zone ftw!!!

im good bunnies, hope you are enjoying yourself wherever you are these days.. are you in africa yet?
06-10-2009 , 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
additionally, I feel like we had the men vs. women debate with philipmoren a while back and it went on a for a while. although, i did enjoy reading the kylmac rants those are always epic.

and thanks pelican. how are you?

thanks thanksb. 22.
What are you doing to celebrate? I'll finally be done with school on Thursday night so I'll be partying so hard this weekend! Probably going to drop some acid I'm also hosting a huge party on Friday night and my gf is coming who I haven't seen in awhile sooo excited
06-10-2009 , 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksb
What are you doing to celebrate? I'll finally be done with school on Thursday night so I'll be partying so hard this weekend! Probably going to drop some acid I'm also hosting a huge party on Friday night and my gf is coming who I haven't seen in awhile sooo excited
Your girlfriend who lives in Canada?
06-10-2009 , 01:29 AM
happy birthday likerofbunnies
06-10-2009 , 01:30 AM
Happy Bday ILB!!
06-10-2009 , 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd-bird
fyp

happy birthday, sorry no bday secks.
Ty. I'll live I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanpoker
22!! you've hit the pelican secksytime zone ftw!!!

im good bunnies, hope you are enjoying yourself wherever you are these days.. are you in africa yet?
OOO . . . nope i'm in Texas until September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksb
What are you doing to celebrate? I'll finally be done with school on Thursday night so I'll be partying so hard this weekend! Probably going to drop some acid I'm also hosting a huge party on Friday night and my gf is coming who I haven't seen in awhile sooo excited
My mom took me to the mall today to buy stuff. I'm doing a big lunch thing. and then I'm going to the bars. My friends do this thing where they steal something from you and come up with a list of things you have to do in order to get it back so I'm sure I'll end up at some bar doing all of those things.

Congrats on school, parties and gf booty time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersAttack
happy birthday likerofbunnies
Oh ty attackerofjokers. (i guess.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspoopybutt
Happy Bday ILB!!
Oh hey. thanks.
06-10-2009 , 01:38 AM
There is a tradition among our people. On your birthday, you post a naked picture of yourself. It is one of our proudest traditions, a key part of our heritage.
06-10-2009 , 01:41 AM
nope. i've seen all the happy birthday ________________ threads and there were only naked pictures of hawt chicks that were not the birthday person. lies.
06-10-2009 , 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBruiser500
mayo, are you a girl? or just an idiot? i am not saying that all men are better than all women in every way.
I couldn't be bothered to read this all, but of the past ~100 posts I'm pretty sure that Mayo comes off sounding the least ******ed.
06-10-2009 , 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
nope. i've seen all the happy birthday ________________ threads and there were only naked pictures of hawt chicks that were not the birthday person. lies.
OK you caught me. Do it anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn
I couldn't be bothered to read this all, but of the past ~100 posts I'm pretty sure that Mayo comes off sounding the least ******ed.
I am using this as a blurb on my autobiography. Is that OK?
06-10-2009 , 01:44 AM
ohai dere.

bunnies is not drinking right now so I'm drinking for us.

happy birfday bunneeeeezzz
06-10-2009 , 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo
OK you caught me. Do it anyway?


I am using this as a blurb on my autobiography. Is that OK?
lol. it's totally cool. we'll just have to see what happens tomorrow. i might end up grabbing your e-mail off your facebook and sending you something if i get wasted tomorrow. lol. but, we'll see.
06-10-2009 , 01:50 AM
^^^^^ bday cybersex? I like to roleplay Saved by the Bell scenarios.
06-10-2009 , 01:53 AM
lol. delightfully kinky. yet refined.
06-10-2009 , 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
lol. it's totally cool. we'll just have to see what happens tomorrow. i might end up grabbing your e-mail off your facebook and sending you something if i get wasted tomorrow. lol. but, we'll see.
dcmayo@gmail.com imo.

Last edited by Mayo; 06-10-2009 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Thinly veiled "Me and bunnies are FB friends" brag.

      
m