Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question ***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question

06-09-2009 , 11:10 PM
Mommy issues ITT.
06-09-2009 , 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspoopybutt
I'd like to turn into a wet nurse just so I can squirt milk into someones eye on command. Sooooo sexy.
marry me?
06-09-2009 , 11:14 PM
first.. "obvious misogynistic overtones"

kyclmaniac - i want to establish that men and women are NOT equal. that doesn't mean women are inferior.

gyzomnicmoc, cool last post. you listed amazing women and i can count the number you listed on one hand. you did so for no reason at all. in fact, it is pathetic that you feel the need to list a handful of accomplished women, as if i could legitimately claim that they have not existed. again, i do not argue that there have been accomplished women. AGAIN, i think that the number of accomplished men is order of magnitudes higher. THAT IS A FACT.

"Do you believe nature plays a bigger role or that nurture in people's lives plays the bigger role in how they think? "

i don't know, i don't care. i mean... i guess nature does. cause if it weren't for our genes then we could be acting like ameobas or a TRex. i just think it's a stupid question.
06-09-2009 , 11:14 PM
Dear Mr. theBruiser,

i have had a few or 5 drinks and it is hard enough for me to follow all this, so learn how to quote pleasssssssee.

also have the balls to state your opinion of women straight up instead of pussy footing around.

with best regards,

jacktay
06-09-2009 , 11:16 PM
jacktay is drinking


finally this thread is interesting again
06-09-2009 , 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBruiser500
first.. "obvious misogynistic overtones"

kyclmaniac - i want to establish that men and women are NOT equal. that doesn't mean women are inferior.

Except, when, you know, your question asks, "how are women inferior to men?"



Quote:
i don't know, i don't care. i mean... i guess nature does. cause if it weren't for our genes then we could be acting like ameobas or a TRex. i just think it's a stupid question.
lol.
06-09-2009 , 11:17 PM
Here is a man who is a douchebag:






Here is a woman who fixed the Hubble Space Telescope:

06-09-2009 , 11:17 PM
"From my studied perspective that is. "

okay dr. also i want to rescind my last point about acting like TRex's.
06-09-2009 , 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanpoker
marry me?
and to you sir a big fat

Y
E
S

!
06-09-2009 , 11:20 PM
hee-hee.

I was thinking of applying to NASA's teacher-to-astronaut program.

True story.

Y'never know.

Mega obsession with the research being done up dere. Effects of zero gravity on tissues. Bigtime cool cancer, AIDS and diabetes research.

Last edited by 172424; 06-09-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: slim but I dream
06-09-2009 , 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
But if men are so great why donīt they have boobs?
Still waiting for your answer Bruiser.
Maybe while men spent all their energy on becoming leaders, artists or whatever, women just made better use of their time by evolving the best asset the human body ever had?
06-09-2009 , 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktay

i have had a few or 5 drinks

jacktay
trade n00dz?
06-09-2009 , 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
Still waiting for your answer Bruiser.
Maybe while men spent all their energy on becoming leaders, artists or whatever, women just made better use of their time by evolving the best asset the human body ever had?
I'm personally fond of the clitoris.
06-09-2009 , 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktay
Dear Mr. theBruiser,

i have had a few or 5 drinks and it is hard enough for me to follow all this, so learn how to quote pleasssssssee.

also have the balls to state your opinion of women straight up instead of pussy footing around.

with best regards,

jacktay
Is everything good in the hood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprous_hand
jacktay is drinking


finally this thread is interesting again
NO U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo
Here is a man who is a douchebag:
...
Here is a woman who fixed the Hubble Space Telescope:
...
Well that's like, your opinion man.

06-09-2009 , 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspoopybutt
hee-hee.

I was thinking of applying to NASA's teacher-to-astronaut program.

True story.

Y'never know.
50% survival rate!
06-09-2009 , 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Insert Witty SN-
trade n00dz?
hush you
06-09-2009 , 11:23 PM
mayo, are you a girl? or just an idiot? i am not saying that all men are better than all women in every way.

--kyclmaniac - i want to establish that men and women are NOT equal. that doesn't mean women are inferior.--

Except, when, you know, your question asks, "how are women inferior to men?"--

gyzoniminc. that was a question i asked to the girls here. you are just belittling all women when you get so defensive. it's like if you asked me what my weaknesses as a poker player were i wouldn't spaz like you, argue every premise, consider the question laughable, consider the person asking me a crazy person who was more ignorant than a grade schooler. or you could ask me what my weaknesses as a person were, or what my weaknesses as a man are. and thinking about the question now, there is one thing i can tell you for certain- a feeling of rage and frustration does not fill me.
06-09-2009 , 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmomo
I'm personally fond of the clitoris.
Oh please, donīt give me that sensitivity crap again!
06-09-2009 , 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBruiser500
mayo, are you a girl? or just an idiot? i am not saying that all men are better than all women in every way.

--kyclmaniac - i want to establish that men and women are NOT equal. that doesn't mean women are inferior.--

Except, when, you know, your question asks, "how are women inferior to men?"--

gyzoniminc. that was a question i asked to the girls here. you are just belittling all women when you get so defensive. it's like if you asked me what my weaknesses as a poker player were i wouldn't spaz like you, argue every premise, consider the question laughable, consider the person asking me a crazy person who was more ignorant than a grade schooler. or you could ask me what my weaknesses as a person were, or what my weaknesses as a man are. and thinking about the question now, there is one thing i can tell you for certain- a feeling of rage and frustration does not fill me.
How can you have 8000+ posts and not know how to quote?

I provided arguments, and I answered your question. It's not my fault you didn't like or couldn't comprehend what you read. Considering you continue to avoid my well formed arguments, I'm going to assume that they're beyond your grasp. It's the only answer you leave me with though.
06-09-2009 , 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
Oh please, donīt give me that sensitivity crap again!
It gives me orgasms. :shrug:

Though, I enjoy my boobs as well. They help.
06-09-2009 , 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBruiser500
mayo, are you a girl? or just an idiot?
Why can't I be both?
06-09-2009 , 11:29 PM
I got called a ****** mayo. Don't you wish you were as cool as me?
06-09-2009 , 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmomo
It gives me orgasms. :shrug:

Though, I enjoy my boobs as well. They help.
Yeah, actually I like the clitoris on a women too.
Not because of her orgasms, like Iīd care.
I like it because it just shows that I am superior, because my dick is bigger.
06-09-2009 , 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
Yeah, actually I like the clitoris on a women too.
Not because of her orgasms, like Iīd care.
I like it because it just shows that I am superior, because my dick is bigger.
But we have multiple orgasms. So take that and your refractory period having penis and gtfo!
06-09-2009 , 11:31 PM
ah if I die in outerspace but able to crack the code yo I'd die a happy woman.

however. many an individual who seemed to live a small or insignificant life has contributed invaluably to the world.

what traits and deeeeeds make a person successful and significant? indeed we are the products of our time and times before, our personal backgrounds but what we make of our unique lives, our contributions, is what matters.

I find that many people have no clue wat they believe is an important contribution.

      
m