Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question ***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question

04-04-2009 , 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_2_it
Or haven't caught the ghey.
Heartless bastards...
04-04-2009 , 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
Baseball

56

Favorite team?

Favorite player?

Will the Orioles ever have a .500 season again?

FUUUUUUUU Jeffrey Maier!!!

ijhakdlnrmasndf
04-05-2009 , 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
I am a chubby chaser, but I also have a super yummy boyfriend who is on his way home. However, I wanna see just how chubby. You may pm pics.
rough bmi that you find most pleasing k thx
04-05-2009 , 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn
I like this clip a lot.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: 55
04-05-2009 , 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandolfandiari
notre dame's whole team consists of rudy's...pwnage in ann arbor this year per the usual
No, sir. You are wrong. Quite a few members of our team are quite a bit taller than Rudy. Besides Rudy is nothing but an old fat drunk who tries to get undergrad and alumni to buy him drinks. Joe Montana, Brady Quinn and Jimmy Clausen (sucsk) buy their own drinks.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: 54
04-05-2009 , 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_2_it
Or haven't caught the ghey.
there are a lot of gentlemen who have caught the ghey around here.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: 53
04-05-2009 , 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmthawk64
Heartless bastards...
I think I'm just replying to everything so I can beat brian. lol. BASTARD!

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: 52
04-05-2009 , 12:27 AM
bunnies did you get my pm?
04-05-2009 , 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugstud
rough bmi that you find most pleasing k thx
Hmmm I'm not sure. I like 'em huggable. Sadly my bf who just got back into town after being gone for a while has opted out of coming to see me. His computer broke and he is not a happy camper.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: 51
04-05-2009 , 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmthawk64
Favorite team? I converted to the Cubs when my bf told me he'd dump me if I liked the Cardinals

Favorite player? I don't really know anymore. A lot of them piss me off. Either they whine or are just unseemly

Will the Orioles ever have a .500 season again? lol you wish but no

FUUUUUUUU Jeffrey Maier!!!

ijhakdlnrmasndf
.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: 50
04-05-2009 , 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktay
bunnies did you get my pm?
I just did. I am sending you a reply.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: 49
04-05-2009 , 12:37 AM
I love apple sauce with cinnamon it might be my favorite food, but i also love sauteed teppenyaki vegetables.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: 48
04-05-2009 , 12:37 AM
idk if this has been asked or not but w/e..


why is it that when 2 usually good looking girls (who are good friends ldo) always have to go to the bathroom together and i dont mean just like a restroom with a bunch of toilets but even a regular bathroom with one toilet. what are you guys doing in there...writing notes in code, huh wat huh wait what are they doing huh i really wanna know?
04-05-2009 , 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire
idk if this has been asked or not but w/e..


why is it that when 2 usually good looking girls (who are good friends ldo) always have to go to the bathroom together and i dont mean just like a restroom with a bunch of toilets but even a regular bathroom with one toilet. what are you guys doing in there...writing notes in code, huh wat huh wait what are they doing huh i really wanna know?
let me.

they take a wee wee.. then they wipes and flush. hopefully they wash their hands and maybe spot a bit of make up. if their boyfriends are present then yes they will ALWAYS say a couple of words about them. if their boyfriends aren't there is the one i dont know but im hoping they would be pashing or something
04-05-2009 , 12:43 AM
we are talking about anything and everything basically. obviously.


47
04-05-2009 , 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanpoker
let me.

they take a wee wee.. then they wipes and flush. hopefully they wash their hands and maybe spot a bit of make up. if their boyfriends are present then yes they will ALWAYS say a couple of words about them. if their boyfriends aren't there is the one i dont know but im hoping they would be pashing or something
Sometimes, they don't even go wee wee.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: 46
04-05-2009 , 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies
Sometimes, they don't even go wee wee.
so no denials about the pashing then? niiiiiice...
04-05-2009 , 12:48 AM
I do not know what pashing is.


45
04-05-2009 , 12:53 AM
well thats LAG's problem not mine
04-05-2009 , 12:54 AM
I just don't know what that word means in english. LAG is satisfied. No compaints.

Last edited by ILikeBunnies; 04-05-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: 44
04-05-2009 , 01:00 AM
Okay I looked up the word pashing. No we do not pash. I'm sorry to break your heart.

43
04-05-2009 , 01:10 AM
aren't you the least bit curious?
04-05-2009 , 01:15 AM
I told you i looked it up.

42
04-05-2009 , 01:20 AM
They call that mashing in the US ... or at least they used to.
04-05-2009 , 01:27 AM
I just call it making out


41

      
m