Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question ***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question

03-23-2009 , 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipemoren
I dont think that anything will "shatter the glass cieling". the truth is that women will never be as successful as men because it is not in their nature. Men have to be the best to be able to pass on their genes and have their genes survive. A womens success at passing on her genes is largely determined at birth and is based on beauty. Thus there is no reason for a female to pursue money/power/etc because it does not help achieve her goal of passing on her genes.

If a woman is for some reason motivated to succeed then eventually she will get pregnant and lose all her career ambitions.

I think women should be able to work wherever they want but we shouldnt try to force equality in pay when there isnt equality in work quality.
[IMG]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6366/******ed8oi5.jpg[/IMG]
03-23-2009 , 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinontheturn
The note said, "Back Door Beauty?" The question mark was emphasized.
03-23-2009 , 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBunnies

i came
03-23-2009 , 04:45 AM
i saw
03-23-2009 , 04:45 AM
i conquered
03-23-2009 , 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersAttack
hi gals of 4l, just had my poetry tute. ****ed up opportunity to talk to jar girl, but she was smiling as me as I was reciting my newest emo poam. will have to wait until next week imo

any tips? Everyone walks out of class together and I'd feel awkward asking her out in front of everyone, so I need some sort of covert way to do it.
omgomgomg, you are still going on about this. dont ask her out in front of a bunch of people. that would be awkard for her too. could you plz poast a pic of yourself, and the girl. if you cant get pic of the girl, poast pic of another girl equally as hot. from there i can tell you your next move
03-23-2009 , 08:32 AM
will pm you pic, posting in this thread comes with small trainwreck possibilities.
03-23-2009 , 09:21 AM
there are no small trainwrecks afaik, only big ones
03-23-2009 , 09:23 AM
yep.

private pm was sent. only 1 teste was showing.
03-23-2009 , 01:24 PM


Small trainwreck imo.
03-23-2009 , 01:27 PM
love the expression on the loc's face - i dare everyone here to make a better "small trainwreck" face
03-23-2009 , 01:35 PM
Poor Thomas.
03-23-2009 , 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipemoren View Post
I dont think that anything will "shatter the glass cieling". the truth is that women will never be as successful as men because it is not in their nature. Men have to be the best to be able to pass on their genes and have their genes survive. A womens success at passing on her genes is largely determined at birth and is based on beauty. Thus there is no reason for a female to pursue money/power/etc because it does not help achieve her goal of passing on her genes.

If a woman is for some reason motivated to succeed then eventually she will get pregnant and lose all her career ambitions.

I think women should be able to work wherever they want but we shouldnt try to force equality in pay when there isnt equality in work quality.

not exactly PC, but there's some truth to what he's saying.

Last edited by ALLTheCookies; 03-23-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: imo
03-23-2009 , 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmayB


Small trainwreck imo.
****ing shortstacker. Serves him right.
03-23-2009 , 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo
****ing shortstacker. Serves him right.
ZING!
03-23-2009 , 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTheCookies
not exactly PC, but there's some truth to what he's saying.
Fair enough but i feel like lumping all women together is not cool.

I never want to have kids, I donít really care if I get married, and I work really hard. I am lucky enough to get paid well for what I do, imo I am way more successful then most men I know in my position. I however have had to work harder for my money, not necessarily do more on the job work, but I have had to threaten to quit my job, get better offers from other companies and bring them to my current employer and things like that to get more pay.

I think that the ceiling only exists because women let it. I make the same money for the same work. I donít have a glass ceiling.

Women just need to get better at negotiating better pay... most take the first offer they are given....

ALSO it is becoming more and more acceptable to buy beauty... women will be after the dollars in no time.
03-23-2009 , 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartufo
love the expression on the loc's face - i dare everyone here to make a better "small trainwreck" face
03-23-2009 , 02:18 PM
Now that's just weird.
03-23-2009 , 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartufo
love the expression on the loc's face - i dare everyone here to make a better "small trainwreck" face
mine


the god daughters

Last edited by Sparki; 03-23-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: dont worry its just apple sauce.
03-23-2009 , 02:35 PM
oh hai sparki
03-23-2009 , 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
oh hai sparki
hi Brian! How was your weekend kitten?
03-23-2009 , 02:40 PM
i was in canada
03-23-2009 , 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
i was in canada
Nice work...


Did you find any cute Canadian Randoms to slip the tongue?

Also I hope it was not too cold... March in Canada is pretty hit and miss.
03-23-2009 , 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki
Nice work...


Did you find any cute Canadian Randoms to slip the tongue?

Also I hope it was not too cold... March in Canada is pretty hit and miss.
no, but i told off 7 people while i was there... they didnt appreciate it
03-23-2009 , 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki
Fair enough but i feel like lumping all women together is not cool.

I never want to have kids, I donít really care if I get married, and I work really hard. I am lucky enough to get paid well for what I do, imo I am way more successful then most men I know in my position. I however have had to work harder for my money, not necessarily do more on the job work, but I have had to threaten to quit my job, get better offers from other companies and bring them to my current employer and things like that to get more pay.

I think that the ceiling only exists because women let it. I make the same money for the same work. I donít have a glass ceiling.

Women just need to get better at negotiating better pay... most take the first offer they are given....

ALSO it is becoming more and more acceptable to buy beauty... women will be after the dollars in no time.
nice post. and i agree.

      
m