Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question ***OFFICIAL*** Ask the ladies of 4life any sort of weird/stupid/disgusting question

01-26-2009 , 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartufo
Why is this question being ignored?




ketchup, chili, cheese




whip cream, cherries, sushi
01-26-2009 , 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by case sensitive
how long do u stay mad be4 u forgive someone
depends on what they did to piss me off and who it is. Like, if my bf goes to the casino and loses 600 dollars, instead of buying new tires, i'll be mad for a day or so.

but if it's my boss/ yelling at me/punishing me for some small thing [such as coming to work early] then all hell breaks lose and i hold a grudge forever. or until he gives me 25k. whichever comes first.
01-26-2009 , 02:49 PM
do you believe your father was wiser than your mother?????????
01-26-2009 , 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by case sensitive
do you believe your father was wiser than your mother?????????
ha, no!
01-26-2009 , 03:21 PM
is that really you in that picture? nice terts? no bra? why?
01-26-2009 , 03:38 PM
if all women were born with two vaginas and the women needed to be DP'd for procreation, where would you place the second one and why?
01-26-2009 , 04:14 PM
Im sure most of you have seen old pictures of your mother when she was about your age.
Who is hotter, you or your mother xy years ago?
01-26-2009 , 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
Im sure most of you have seen old pictures of your mother when she was about your age.
Who is hotter, you or your mother xy years ago?
me, def. my mom was a fatty.
01-26-2009 , 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
Im sure most of you have seen old pictures of your mother when she was about your age.
Who is hotter, you or your mother xy years ago?
me
01-26-2009 , 04:26 PM
probably my mom, she was smokin hawt and still is
01-26-2009 , 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by getterdone36
probably my mom, she was smokin hawt and still is
same here i agreee



ms bttersworth

is that u in the display pic? if you dont mind me asking what are your chest measurements
01-26-2009 , 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneElse
ITT: Fubster interacts with women for the first time.

Coming up next: Fubster grows his first pubic hair
aren't people who have limited interaction with women the people who do things like stand up for total strangers on the internet simply because they're women?
01-26-2009 , 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubster
aren't people who have limited interaction with women the people who do things like stand up for total strangers on the internet simply because they're women?
No. And you've missed the point. How unexpected.
01-26-2009 , 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktorine
Any girl in which you will ever find yourself interested in has a boyfriend, or has been single for no longer than 3.5 hours. Girls don't sit back and wait for the right one, they take the best option available and then upgrade accordingly.
True?
01-26-2009 , 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneElse
No. And you've missed the point. How unexpected.
PRO TIP: i was mocking you.
01-26-2009 , 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six70
same here i agreee
ms bttersworth
is that u in the display pic? if you dont mind me asking what are your chest measurements
Yes it is, and it's 32D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11beatsperminute
True?
False. In fact, i'd say it's almost the opposite. It could be that you're just not Mr. right, so girls lie to you.
01-26-2009 , 06:37 PM
that isn't an answer
01-26-2009 , 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubster
PRO TIP: i was mocking you.
You were too subtle for me. Thanks for clueing me in.
01-26-2009 , 06:44 PM
ms b where can i see a pic of your face?????????
01-26-2009 , 06:46 PM
in the epic photoshop thread i started yesterday.
01-26-2009 , 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneElse
You were too subtle for me. Thanks for clueing me in.
01-26-2009 , 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubster
wat?
01-26-2009 , 07:41 PM
msb how bout holding up a 4l sign toplesssssssssssss
01-26-2009 , 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by case sensitive
msb how bout holding up a 4l sign toplesssssssssssss
hmmm lemme think about that.............................................. ..
























no.

Last edited by msbtterswrth; 01-26-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: jk <3 but srsly no.
01-26-2009 , 07:46 PM
no means yes

      
m