Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza

07-02-2009 , 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
if it doesn't work i blame brian
standard... you do enjoy being on my balls
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:07 PM
weird i seem to not get a "close thread" option in this forum
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:07 PM
this thread will not make it to 1k
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
standard... you do enjoy being on my balls
hey if you didn't like it should've stopped putting them there imo
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
weird i seem to not get a "close thread" option in this forum
standard
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
standard
this is an interesting conversation we're having here imo
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:09 PM
pics of him in said underwear?
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:09 PM
in before tension

Last edited by springzz; 07-02-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: and after?
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
this is an interesting conversation we're having here imo
try POG for 'close thread' option imo
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolotoure
pics of him in said underwear?
this
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
try POG for 'close thread' option imo
yea works just fine there
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
yea works just fine there
must be software glitch
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
must be software glitch
standard
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:13 PM
lol camo
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
standard
this is an interesting conversation we're having here imo
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:14 PM
i never smile in pictures unless im drunk.
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:15 PM
and i dont like having my picture taken either
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2sooted
i never smile in pictures unless im drunk.
Full Tilt Poker Game #13168685732: Table Arville (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:12:35 ET - 2009/07/02
Seat 1: En El Banco ($56.85)
Seat 2: gtpitch ($71.35)
Seat 3: canmerican71 ($17)
Seat 4: STACKED PANDA ($30.55)
Seat 5: Nootsone ($45.85)
Seat 6: Erik Prince ($50)
En El Banco posts the small blind of $0.25
gtpitch posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to gtpitch [6h 6s]
canmerican71 calls $0.50
STACKED PANDA calls $0.50
Nootsone raises to $2
Erik Prince folds
En El Banco calls $1.75
gtpitch calls $1.50
canmerican71 calls $1.50
STACKED PANDA calls $1.50
*** FLOP *** [6d 7h 8c]
En El Banco checks
gtpitch bets $5
canmerican71 folds
STACKED PANDA calls $5
Nootsone raises to $12
En El Banco folds
gtpitch raises to $69.35, and is all in
STACKED PANDA has 15 seconds left to act
STACKED PANDA calls $23.55, and is all in
Nootsone calls $31.85, and is all in
gtpitch shows [6h 6s]
STACKED PANDA shows [Ah 9s]
Nootsone shows [9h 9d]
Uncalled bet of $25.50 returned to gtpitch
*** TURN *** [6d 7h 8c] [3h]
*** RIVER *** [6d 7h 8c 3h] [4s]
gtpitch shows three of a kind, Sixes
Nootsone shows a pair of Nines
gtpitch wins the side pot ($30.60) with three of a kind, Sixes
STACKED PANDA shows Ace Nine high
gtpitch wins the main pot ($92.65) with three of a kind, Sixes
STACKED PANDA is sitting out
Nootsone is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $126.25 Main pot $95.65. Side pot $30.60. | Rake $3
Board: [6d 7h 8c 3h 4s]
Seat 1: En El Banco (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: gtpitch (big blind) showed [6h 6s] and won ($123.25) with three of a kind, Sixes
Seat 3: canmerican71 folded on the Flop
Seat 4: STACKED PANDA showed [Ah 9s] and lost with Ace Nine high
Seat 5: Nootsone showed [9h 9d] and lost with a pair of Nines
Seat 6: Erik Prince (button) didn't bet (folded)
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
Full Tilt Poker Game #13168685732: Table Arville (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:12:35 ET - 2009/07/02
Seat 1: En El Banco ($56.85)
Seat 2: gtpitch ($71.35)
Seat 3: canmerican71 ($17)
Seat 4: STACKED PANDA ($30.55)
Seat 5: Nootsone ($45.85)
Seat 6: Erik Prince ($50)
En El Banco posts the small blind of $0.25
gtpitch posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to gtpitch [6h 6s]
canmerican71 calls $0.50
STACKED PANDA calls $0.50
Nootsone raises to $2
Erik Prince folds
En El Banco calls $1.75
gtpitch calls $1.50
canmerican71 calls $1.50
STACKED PANDA calls $1.50
*** FLOP *** [6d 7h 8c]
En El Banco checks
gtpitch bets $5
canmerican71 folds
STACKED PANDA calls $5
Nootsone raises to $12
En El Banco folds
gtpitch raises to $69.35, and is all in
STACKED PANDA has 15 seconds left to act
STACKED PANDA calls $23.55, and is all in
Nootsone calls $31.85, and is all in
gtpitch shows [6h 6s]
STACKED PANDA shows [Ah 9s]
Nootsone shows [9h 9d]
Uncalled bet of $25.50 returned to gtpitch
*** TURN *** [6d 7h 8c] [3h]
*** RIVER *** [6d 7h 8c 3h] [4s]
gtpitch shows three of a kind, Sixes
Nootsone shows a pair of Nines
gtpitch wins the side pot ($30.60) with three of a kind, Sixes
STACKED PANDA shows Ace Nine high
gtpitch wins the main pot ($92.65) with three of a kind, Sixes
STACKED PANDA is sitting out
Nootsone is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $126.25 Main pot $95.65. Side pot $30.60. | Rake $3
Board: [6d 7h 8c 3h 4s]
Seat 1: En El Banco (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: gtpitch (big blind) showed [6h 6s] and won ($123.25) with three of a kind, Sixes
Seat 3: canmerican71 folded on the Flop
Seat 4: STACKED PANDA showed [Ah 9s] and lost with Ace Nine high
Seat 5: Nootsone showed [9h 9d] and lost with a pair of Nines
Seat 6: Erik Prince (button) didn't bet (folded)
Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it.
Genesis, 1. 28
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2sooted
Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it.
Genesis, 1. 28
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:20 PM
5 star thread
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian0721
5 star thread
qft

ok lets see some pics imo

Last edited by gtpitch; 07-02-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: terts are fine w/ me imo
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:22 PM
came
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmemere


and now we put them away and say nothing...
BUT who took the photo?
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote
07-02-2009 , 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crampy
BUT who took the photo?
khaos
ITT We post pics of Walleye's underwear while he's out getting pizza Quote

      
m