Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #226
bernie madof
journeyman
 
bernie madof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: no $ in poker, the DOJ is solid
Posts: 349
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

I went through this entire thread assuming it existed because at some point op would have posted a picture. Since that is not the case, please remove so that no one else has to waist 20 minuets of their life only to be disappointed. op, please kill your self. I want my 20 minuets back

Last edited by bernie madof; 09-30-2009 at 09:24 PM.
bernie madof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #227
rawkfanseth
adept
 
rawkfanseth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: not in your sisters bedroom
Posts: 935
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiXIII View Post
qf lol
haha. I like this. Whats the gimmick accounts name?
rawkfanseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #228
c/f often
grinder
 
c/f often's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tag on the streetsLag in the sheets
Posts: 564
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Still no picture? Delete imo. Someone should sticky the BBV rules on talking about women. THERE MUST BE PICS
c/f often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #229
Robert12345
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 515
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Please delete thread OP is banned, lieing douchebag and wasted 10 mins of my life looking to see what a '9.7' looks like!
Robert12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #230
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert12345 View Post
Please delete thread OP is banned, lieing douchebag and wasted 10 mins of my life looking to see what a '9.7' looks like!
This

How many people here actually believe it was a 9.7??
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #231
TitaniumNutz
banned
 
TitaniumNutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 501
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

OP (and everyone else in here), stop complainning that you aren't getting any women because of this and that and all the haters stop begging OP pics and telling him you won't believe him otherwise. I believe OP's girl was a 9.7. I don't know OP, what he looks like or how sick his life is. But even a blind squirell can find a nut sometimes. Instead of complainning on how that nut made you immune to ordinarily hot women, try figuring out what you did right to land that babe in the first place. I'm pretty sure it goes along the lines of be a MAN, grow some BALLS, earn some money, have your **** together and not falling in wussy-in-love-mode too much with one girl.

How old are you OP? 23? 24?

When I was 19-20, I could not even talk to mediocre girls. I truly sucked. I would usually open with a boring question and within the first 3 sentences they would bring up a boyfriend (whether it was true or not).

When I was 22-23, I would say it was my peak. I was with this girl that in my scale was precisely a 47.5/10 that I fell in love with. But in reality she was a 9.5 I would say. No she was not your magazine supermodel type with 4 layers of make up, DD boobs, bulge-in-panties, photoshopped image you would find on google images. She never even wore make up and I don't think she worked out either. She was your down-to-Earth girl next door. A perfectly slim, curvy, petite body at 5'8, 100 lbs with a firm body/toning (6 pack and all), perfect smile, smart, funny, emotionally stable, playful kind of girl. She was 21 and she was BOMB. She looked about 17-18.

I'm pretty sure I will not find better and if I do, it'll be probably one of those uptight snobs that only date quarterbacks and ****.

Yeah I was like OP for a long time, drowing in self pity and ****. But now all I'm doing is working on my self. You want to date 9's and 10's, you gotta BE a 9/10 guy. And I don't mean a cute-face fruit-cake-model-prettyboy. I mean you gotta be rough and tough. Physically, emotionally and politically.

Go to the gym and push yourself to your absolute limits. Get ripped. Earn maney, become good at the Pokerz, that's what the forums are all about and get an education. Having cool friends with high status and knowing club owners and big people help too.

When you're the man you're confident about, your job is to validate them girls to see if THEY are good enough for you and when you finally find your "target", theat them like crap. Call your shots and TELLS them how it's gonna be. You don't need to be a total douche about it. It's just the difference between:

"Where do you want to go tonight, honey?" and

"Get ready baby, we're going out tonight." - "Where?" - "It's a neat place near my college, you'll like it".

Always lead and have balls.

Are you still in touch with your 9.7 ? If so, PM me and I might be able to help you. I don't need pics. It'll be my good deed, to slap the wuss out of you.
TitaniumNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:12 AM   #232
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

tl; read anyway; wished I didn't bother.
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #233
JMurder3
not god, probably jebus
 
JMurder3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In ya 4L, LLSNL, TWSS & POG.
Posts: 50,759
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

sooo...you people opened a ONE STAR THREAD expecting to see a 9.7?

you got what you deserved imo, you got what you deserved
JMurder3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #234
Youngunpoker
Pooh-Bah
 
Youngunpoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UCF
Posts: 3,686
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumNutz View Post
OP (and everyone else in here), stop complainning that you aren't getting any women because of this and that and all the haters stop begging OP pics and telling him you won't believe him otherwise. I believe OP's girl was a 9.7. I don't know OP, what he looks like or how sick his life is. But even a blind squirell can find a nut sometimes. Instead of complainning on how that nut made you immune to ordinarily hot women, try figuring out what you did right to land that babe in the first place. I'm pretty sure it goes along the lines of be a MAN, grow some BALLS, earn some money, have your **** together and not falling in wussy-in-love-mode too much with one girl.

How old are you OP? 23? 24?

When I was 19-20, I could not even talk to mediocre girls. I truly sucked. I would usually open with a boring question and within the first 3 sentences they would bring up a boyfriend (whether it was true or not).

When I was 22-23, I would say it was my peak. I was with this girl that in my scale was precisely a 47.5/10 that I fell in love with. But in reality she was a 9.5 I would say. No she was not your magazine supermodel type with 4 layers of make up, DD boobs, bulge-in-panties, photoshopped image you would find on google images. She never even wore make up and I don't think she worked out either. She was your down-to-Earth girl next door. A perfectly slim, curvy, petite body at 5'8, 100 lbs with a firm body/toning (6 pack and all), perfect smile, smart, funny, emotionally stable, playful kind of girl. She was 21 and she was BOMB. She looked about 17-18.

I'm pretty sure I will not find better and if I do, it'll be probably one of those uptight snobs that only date quarterbacks and ****.

Yeah I was like OP for a long time, drowing in self pity and ****. But now all I'm doing is working on my self. You want to date 9's and 10's, you gotta BE a 9/10 guy. And I don't mean a cute-face fruit-cake-model-prettyboy. I mean you gotta be rough and tough. Physically, emotionally and politically.

Go to the gym and push yourself to your absolute limits. Get ripped. Earn maney, become good at the Pokerz, that's what the forums are all about and get an education. Having cool friends with high status and knowing club owners and big people help too.

When you're the man you're confident about, your job is to validate them girls to see if THEY are good enough for you and when you finally find your "target", theat them like crap. Call your shots and TELLS them how it's gonna be. You don't need to be a total douche about it. It's just the difference between:

"Where do you want to go tonight, honey?" and

"Get ready baby, we're going out tonight." - "Where?" - "It's a neat place near my college, you'll like it".

Always lead and have balls.

Are you still in touch with your 9.7 ? If so, PM me and I might be able to help you. I don't need pics. It'll be my good deed, to slap the wuss out of you.
am i being leveled really hard right here?!?!?! because if not your lack of reading even the previous 10 posts is amusing
Youngunpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #235
m3gatl20n
old hand
 
m3gatl20n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,663
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

I wish a mod would lock this **** thread.
m3gatl20n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #236
Zoogs
grinder
 
Zoogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Quite Unsure
Posts: 581
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuluck View Post
popeye's ex in only like a 7 at best but popeye always has beer goggles on and popeye owes me like 80 bucks
Text me your frickin address and its sent. Also lol at this entire thread. Some of my better work.
Zoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #237
TitaniumNutz
banned
 
TitaniumNutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 501
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngunpoker View Post
am i being leveled really hard right here?!?!?! because if not your lack of reading even the previous 10 posts is amusing
I dont get it
TitaniumNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #238
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

plz let this **** thread die, since Mayo hasn't been around to lock/delete it
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #239
animal_chin
the friendly drunk
 
animal_chin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melted Popsicle
Posts: 7,961
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

So glad OP got banned.
animal_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:56 AM   #240
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

He did???
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #241
animal_chin
the friendly drunk
 
animal_chin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melted Popsicle
Posts: 7,961
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderBaby View Post
He did???
Yessims.
animal_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #242
emekulate
journeyman
 
emekulate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The road to ballism..
Posts: 278
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerbobo View Post
pix or gtfo

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S!
emekulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #243
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

For making this thread and never delivering pics? or did he do soemthing else
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:02 AM   #244
emekulate
journeyman
 
emekulate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The road to ballism..
Posts: 278
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlorc View Post
obv


WTF is this GTFO NOW!
emekulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:04 AM   #245
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

that's cruizn iirc
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:06 AM   #246
animal_chin
the friendly drunk
 
animal_chin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melted Popsicle
Posts: 7,961
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderBaby View Post
that's cruizn iirc
It's FreakinRican iirc.
animal_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #247
Zoogs
grinder
 
Zoogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Quite Unsure
Posts: 581
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderBaby View Post
For making this thread and never delivering pics? or did he do soemthing else
I heard he was just too cool for school.
Zoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #248
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/Nene_Hilario/******-Girl-Dont-you-like-EATING-GL.jpg[/IMG]
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:11 AM   #249
emekulate
journeyman
 
emekulate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The road to ballism..
Posts: 278
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Die OP.. How the fk can u talk about 9.7s and NOT provide a pic u POS.

Please end thread foreva!
emekulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:12 AM   #250
OlderBaby
banned
 
OlderBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: no u police
Posts: 6,866
Re: I wish i would have never dated a 9.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekulate View Post
Die OP.. How the fk can u talk about 9.7s and NOT provide a pic u POS.

Please end thread foreva!
we just heard he was banned. what more do you want?
OlderBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive