Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Ask me anything about having a failed marriage

09-22-2010 , 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
Plus, I was alive in a time when Huey Lewis and the News had a #1 album, and you weren't - so I think we know who the real winner is.
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 01:44 PM
I had so much good stuff to put in here last night but then I got drunk and forgot. Snoopy, I have a failed marriage too, and also very weird circumstances.
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 02:08 PM
how long before snoopy's ex gimmick account shows up?
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 02:09 PM
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
Well, sure, you've posted at 2p2 longer, but I have 3 years and 11 months more experience at not posting on 2p2.

Plus, I was alive in a time when Huey Lewis and the News had a #1 album, and you weren't - so I think we know who the real winner is.
Me.
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneflip
how long before snoopy's ex gimmick account shows up?
ex is already posting ITT...
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqizzle
Is it true you stop getting blowjays when you get married?
plz respond
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUR0SH
ex is already posting ITT...
Did snoop say kiss the pussy slow, make the lady cum...?
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Spaceman
He posts on here under the screenname Dids.

i just realized the blood in your avatar is actually flowing upwards
so the bear is actually recieving a blood enema
and the rhino is just being a pal by making sure the flow remains unrestricted
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EADGBE
i just realized the blood in your avatar is actually flowing upwards
so the bear is actually recieving a blood enema
and the rhino is just being a pal by making sure the flow remains unrestricted
DO YOU PLAY GUITAR?
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 07:49 PM
Why do bad things happen to gorgeous girls?
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elreymichael
plz respond
absolutely not
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarono2690
DO YOU PLAY GUITAR?
not well =C
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 08:33 PM
did he have a big dick or not? its a simple question
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 09:45 PM
in after original omger!
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
09-22-2010 , 10:08 PM
did he ever pee on you?

cause with some chicks, I've found my little problem can bring us closer
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-06-2011 , 04:34 AM
9k post bump
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 09:16 AM
Nice bump.

OP:

- Do you bash cipa and g2h now because of your own failures?

- Who's fault was it?
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheenyPK
OP:

- Do you bash cipa and g2h now because of your own failures?
good question!
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 10:48 AM
I've already answered why my marriage failed... in this very thread, even!

And I do not bash chipa or her adulterous boyfriend because of anything that has happened in my life. I do so because cheating on your family is wrong.
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroc
absolutely not
grounds for a divorce if you ask me AND I TOLD THE WIFE THAT!
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 02:02 PM
After reading all your posts, there's no question as to why your marriage failed....You can't admit when you're wrong. GL!
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 02:06 PM
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPERFOCUS
After reading all your posts, there's no question as to why your marriage failed....You can't admit when you're wrong. GL!
looks like you missed the part where she said that he cheated on her
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote
03-07-2011 , 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeLiefje
looks like you missed the part where she said that he cheated on her
I would have too.
Ask me anything about having a failed marriage Quote

      
m