Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

BBV4Life Seemingly Indescribable

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #76
antzzor
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

hahahahahaha this thread is awesome!
antzzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:55 PM   #77
Grow
HU Forum Photographer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,249
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunaflop View Post
You ****ing morons linking bloodninja just install Internet Explorer this year?
Sorry for ruining your day.

I'd never seen it...
Grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:01 PM   #78
vixticator
clutch
 
vixticator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Watch the throne
Posts: 117,345
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
As always I'm willing to take your guys advice.

BNSciGuy69 (8:22:02 PM): Hey gurl wut r u ^ 2
SarahJE2 (8:23:09 PM): Hey, not too much
SarahJE2(8:23:12 PM): Who is this?

BNSciGuy69 (8:23:16 PM): Jon
SarahJE2 (8:23:36 PM): ooh, why did you get a new screen name?
BNSciGuy69 (8:23:51 PM): no reason
SarahJE2 (8:24:01 PM): The '69' is a tad immature, I liked your old one more
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:09 PM): don't worry baby, it's just my hockey #
SarahJE2 (8:24:13 PM): Ooh
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:15 PM): anyways... what are you up to 2nite, wanna hang out?
SarahJE2 (8:24:23 PM): mayb I kinda wanna see the Happening...
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:30 PM): well either that or I could insert my penis into your vagina... ya know see how it feels
SarahJE2 (8:24:35 PM): How Dare You!
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:39 PM): Missionary preferebly
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:43 PM): Quite frankly I'll settle for any position at this point.
SarahJE2 (8:24:48 PM): OMG Who is this really?
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:50 PM): Jon.
SarahJE2 (8:24:57 PM): My Brother would never talk like that.
SarahJE2 has signed off (8:24:59 PM).
LMAO
vixticator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:19 PM   #79
whazup46
banned
 
whazup46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IM A SHAAAARK
Posts: 1,071
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

billnye for emperor of universe
whazup46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:01 AM   #80
BillNye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BillNye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,025
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

omg fiunally had some sucess i will be poasting results shortly
BillNye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #81
findingneema
Pooh-Bah
 
findingneema's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: LOL Math...
Posts: 5,759
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
omg fiunally had some sucess i will be poasting results shortly
where are you finding this craziness? myspace action?
findingneema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:28 AM   #82
Chad
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PwNZoR
Posts: 388
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

more bill!!! more!!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:51 AM   #83
Hackstarr
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 540
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

MORE BILL MORE BILL
Hackstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #84
fashionhans
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackstarr View Post
MORE BILL MORE BILL
+1

bill rules...
fashionhans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:22 PM   #85
eighty6
veteran
 
eighty6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: thrilladelph
Posts: 2,930
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

wtf cliffhanger?
eighty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #86
mazjr13
veteran
 
mazjr13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,414
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Cliffhanger fo sho
mazjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #87
DonkeyWhisperer
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,370
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
As always I'm willing to take your guys advice.

BNSciGuy69 (8:22:02 PM): Hey gurl wut r u ^ 2
SarahJE2 (8:23:09 PM): Hey, not too much
SarahJE2(8:23:12 PM): Who is this?

BNSciGuy69 (8:23:16 PM): Jon
SarahJE2 (8:23:36 PM): ooh, why did you get a new screen name?
BNSciGuy69 (8:23:51 PM): no reason
SarahJE2 (8:24:01 PM): The '69' is a tad immature, I liked your old one more
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:09 PM): don't worry baby, it's just my hockey #
SarahJE2 (8:24:13 PM): Ooh
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:15 PM): anyways... what are you up to 2nite, wanna hang out?
SarahJE2 (8:24:23 PM): mayb I kinda wanna see the Happening...
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:30 PM): well either that or I could insert my penis into your vagina... ya know see how it feels
SarahJE2 (8:24:35 PM): How Dare You!
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:39 PM): Missionary preferebly
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:43 PM): Quite frankly I'll settle for any position at this point.
SarahJE2 (8:24:48 PM): OMG Who is this really?
BNSciGuy69 (8:24:50 PM): Jon.
SarahJE2 (8:24:57 PM): My Brother would never talk like that.
SarahJE2 has signed off (8:24:59 PM).
that didnt happen.

faker
DonkeyWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #88
whazup46
banned
 
whazup46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IM A SHAAAARK
Posts: 1,071
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

WHAT THE **** BILL WHERE ARE MY CHATLOGS
whazup46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #89
whazup46
banned
 
whazup46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IM A SHAAAARK
Posts: 1,071
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whazup46 View Post
WHAT THE **** BILL WHERE ARE MY CHATLOGS
this
whazup46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:05 PM   #90
whazup46
banned
 
whazup46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IM A SHAAAARK
Posts: 1,071
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whazup46 View Post
this

+1
whazup46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #91
PartysOver
Pooh-Bah
 
PartysOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,970
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

he's in jail, to catch a predator is a *****
PartysOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:36 PM   #92
samdash
adept
 
samdash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,196
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

BILL! ...BILL! ...BILL! ...BILL! ...BILL! ...BILL! ...BILL! ...BILL!
BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NYEEEEEEEEEEEE THE SCIENCCEEEEE GUYYYYYYYYY
samdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:21 PM   #93
BillNye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BillNye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,025
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

BNSciGuy69 (1:12:52 AM): Hey gurl wut r u ^ 2 this l8?
Queen942 (1:13:01 AM): Hey...not much
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:14 AM): ahh, well I saw you in the Sex and the City chatroom and ifgured I'd send u an im lol
Queen942 (1:13:18 AM): lol ya, I love that show
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:21 AM): Ya I love sex
Queen942 (1:13:26 AM): lol! I suppose you want to cyber?
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:34 AM): definately, but ive never done it be4...cyber virgin
Queen942 (1:13:40 AM): no problem, just say the things u normally would do
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:41 AM): umm k.... i put my dick in ur vagina
Queen942 (1:13:47 AM): hold up we gotta take it slow set the mood. I'll start, I begin to play w/ your hair and reach for your belt.
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:52 AM): 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
Queen942 (1:14:03 AM): wtf hold on my clothes are still on, and dont touch the stink lol
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:11 AM): kk sorry, I take your shirt and bra off and suck on ur nips
Queen942 (1:14:20 AM): That feels sooo good, I take your pants off slowly.
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:23 AM): I came
Queen942 (1:14:30 AM): I haven't even touched your **** yet!
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:35 AM): no no no I meant in real life.
Queen942 (1:14:38 AM): ...
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:40 AM): umm well im gonna go clean up, i added u as a friend mayb some other time?
Queen942 (1:14:42 AM): ur jokin right?

BNSciGuy69 has signed off (1:14:43 AM).

When I signed back on she was gone but it was pretty damn hawt. If real sex is any better I can't wait!
BillNye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:24 PM   #94
PartysOver
Pooh-Bah
 
PartysOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,970
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

yessssss more a+ work
PartysOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #95
ADK
Pooh-Bah
 
ADK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Disco Corkscrew
Posts: 3,645
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

ahhahahahahahahahaha
ADK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #96
phishguy
old hand
 
phishguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 1,310
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Lmao....
phishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #97
nutshot2
 
nutshot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 48,746
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
BNSciGuy69 (1:12:52 AM): Hey gurl wut r u ^ 2 this l8?
Queen942 (1:13:01 AM): Hey...not much
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:14 AM): ahh, well I saw you in the Sex and the City chatroom and ifgured I'd send u an im lol
Queen942 (1:13:18 AM): lol ya, I love that show
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:21 AM): Ya I love sex
Queen942 (1:13:26 AM): lol! I suppose you want to cyber?
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:34 AM): definately, but ive never done it be4...cyber virgin
Queen942 (1:13:40 AM): no problem, just say the things u normally would do
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:41 AM): umm k.... i put my dick in ur vagina
Queen942 (1:13:47 AM): hold up we gotta take it slow set the mood. I'll start, I begin to play w/ your hair and reach for your belt.
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:52 AM): 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
Queen942 (1:14:03 AM): wtf hold on my clothes are still on, and dont touch the stink lol
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:11 AM): kk sorry, I take your shirt and bra off and suck on ur nips
Queen942 (1:14:20 AM): That feels sooo good, I take your pants off slowly.
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:23 AM): I came
Queen942 (1:14:30 AM): I haven't even touched your **** yet!
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:35 AM): no no no I meant in real life.
Queen942 (1:14:38 AM): ...
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:40 AM): umm well im gonna go clean up, i added u as a friend mayb some other time?
Queen942 (1:14:42 AM): ur jokin right?

BNSciGuy69 has signed off (1:14:43 AM).

When I signed back on she was gone but it was pretty damn hawt. If real sex is any better I can't wait!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nutshot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #98
whazup46
banned
 
whazup46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IM A SHAAAARK
Posts: 1,071
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
BNSciGuy69 (1:12:52 AM): Hey gurl wut r u ^ 2 this l8?
Queen942 (1:13:01 AM): Hey...not much
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:14 AM): ahh, well I saw you in the Sex and the City chatroom and ifgured I'd send u an im lol
Queen942 (1:13:18 AM): lol ya, I love that show
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:21 AM): Ya I love sex
Queen942 (1:13:26 AM): lol! I suppose you want to cyber?
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:34 AM): definately, but ive never done it be4...cyber virgin
Queen942 (1:13:40 AM): no problem, just say the things u normally would do
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:41 AM): umm k.... i put my dick in ur vagina
Queen942 (1:13:47 AM): hold up we gotta take it slow set the mood. I'll start, I begin to play w/ your hair and reach for your belt.
BNSciGuy69 (1:13:52 AM): 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
Queen942 (1:14:03 AM): wtf hold on my clothes are still on, and dont touch the stink lol
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:11 AM): kk sorry, I take your shirt and bra off and suck on ur nips
Queen942 (1:14:20 AM): That feels sooo good, I take your pants off slowly.
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:23 AM): I came
Queen942 (1:14:30 AM): I haven't even touched your **** yet!
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:35 AM): no no no I meant in real life.
Queen942 (1:14:38 AM): ...
BNSciGuy69 (1:14:40 AM): umm well im gonna go clean up, i added u as a friend mayb some other time?
Queen942 (1:14:42 AM): ur jokin right?

BNSciGuy69 has signed off (1:14:43 AM).

When I signed back on she was gone but it was pretty damn hawt. If real sex is any better I can't wait!
I haven't read this yet I just want to express my joy that I am currently feeling knowing I am about to read it.
whazup46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #99
whazup46
banned
 
whazup46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IM A SHAAAARK
Posts: 1,071
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

****ing A+ nh sir
whazup46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #100
En Passant
Pooh-Bah
 
En Passant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 5,761
Re: AIM convo w/ girl ends abruptly - can I salvage it?

Quote:
Hey gurl wut r u ^ 2 this l8?
Anyone else laugh at this line?
En Passant is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive