Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

MTT Community MTT sweat and official threads as well as various contests and events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #151
keegoing
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 201
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winamax.Dave View Post
Hello,

If you download our software from the English website, you will download our EU client.

Please note that in my previous post I was referring to the actual website, not the no-download browser version of our software.
Why on earth you changed the download link to flash?

Last edited by keegoing; 02-06-2014 at 11:21 AM. Reason: hm
keegoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:20 AM   #152
The_Stro_Sho
Pooh-Bah
 
The_Stro_Sho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: "WTF 4444/CALL"
Posts: 4,441
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by card core View Post
Also +1 that the "unauthorized" problem still exists for almost a week now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFoldPlease View Post
Also, it's been over 3 weeks now and still can't properly see my Miles status, shop etc from within the client.
Are you just not answering to this ? How is it possible that you are not able to fix this stuff in weeks ?

Also the connection issues happen through no fault of any player. Thats why you are responsible for it and thus have to refund the players. If its really not your fault and its because of the incapability of a company not being able to supply you with working servers or whatever then go ahead and claim the financial loss from them but don't state those lol excuses. People pay to play on your site so they can expect a normal process of the tournament. If not you have to make up for it and give refunds.
The_Stro_Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #153
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegoing View Post
Why on earth you changed the download link to flash?
Hi there, the download link is the same as it always been. It has not been changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stro_Sho View Post
Are you just not answering to this ? How is it possible that you are not able to fix this stuff in weeks ?
Hello,

At this time I have no further information concerning this problem. I understand that it must be extremely annoying to have to access the website to view any account information rather than simply using the software, however I can assure you that the devs are doing their best to find a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stro_Sho View Post
Also the connection issues happen through no fault of any player. Thats why you are responsible for it and thus have to refund the players. If its really not your fault and its because of the incapability of a company not being able to supply you with working servers or whatever then go ahead and claim the financial loss from them but don't state those lol excuses. People pay to play on your site so they can expect a normal process of the tournament. If not you have to make up for it and give refunds.
While it is true that the connection issue was not due to the fault of any player, it is also true that the fault does not lie with us either.

I am sure that if you ask around you will find numerous people who can vouch for the fact that whenever there is an incident with our servers we have paid out reimbursements (with equity) to everyone involved. One such occasion was in June 2013 during the Trilogy final.

With regard to this incident, every player agrees to the terms and conditions when registering with Winamax in which our refund policy is explained in detail in Article 11. Additionally, Article 16 describes incidents for which we are not responsible, including but not limited to "...failure of infrastructure providing telecommunications and information services...".

Winamax Terms and Conditions

I will state once more that as a gesture of goodwill and as a thank you for player loyalty, the majority of players affected by this situation have been given refunds despite the fault not lying with us. Refunds have been awarded on a case by case basis, taking into account how many hands the player was sitting out and how hard it hit their chances in the tournament.

Thanks for reading.
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #154
RowdyDDD
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

I had the disconnection problem, and they have actually refunded me 15E, although I think the problem cost me 20E.

I suppose I did have a chance to get back into two games so maybe that counts for the other 5E, but I had about 40 chips left in them LOL
RowdyDDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #155
card core
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 638
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Was refunded the tournament buy-ins as well!

But in general I'm really unsure of what to think about this. I mean I already asked this but what happens if I'm final tabling big tourneys and I disconnect again (which I can do NOTHING against). How can you seriously expect me to play again on your site?

Also I dislike the lack of communication towards the players. At least update us on a regular basis of what the progresses are regarding the technical issues (e.g. unauthorized issue). There's nothing worse than having to guess about what is happening..

Last edited by card core; 02-07-2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Think your at least trying to make things better which I appreciate! Ty
card core is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:08 AM   #156
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by card core View Post
Was refunded the tournament buy-ins as well!

But in general I'm really unsure of what to think about this. I mean I already asked this but what happens if I'm final tabling big tourneys and I disconnect again (which I can do NOTHING against). How can you seriously expect me to play again on your site?

Also I dislike the lack of communication towards the players. At least update us on a regular basis of what the progresses are regarding the technical issues (e.g. unauthorized issue). There's nothing worse than having to guess about what is happening..
Hi again,

If you are disconnected due to a failure by our network, you will be automatically reimbursed according to our terms and conditions. In most cases this will include equity.

However, most disconnections occur due to a failure in the players personal internet connection. If this is the case then our support team will take a look at the situation and make a judgement on whether or not we want to offer a refund as a good will gesture. Note that in most cases if you are in the money then we will not offer anything in addition to your prize.

I really hope you can all appreciate that the recent incident which caused so much disruption is an extremely rare occurance and we have tried our best to be fair to our players by offering some refunds on a case by case basis.

I would also like to apologise for not posting more updates about the "Unauthorized" error. If I had any news I would have posted it immediately, however I do not have any updates to give :/

I completely understand your frustration but I can assure you that every effort is being made to get things back in working order as fast as possible (and also make sure it doesn't happen again). Please continue to be patient while this is sorted out.

Just to say again, you can access all the same information directly from the Winamax website while waiting for the problem to be resolved.
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #157
bushi ur
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 18
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winamax.Dave View Post
Hi there, sorry to hear about this. I have forwarded your comment to our dev team and I would also ask that you try reinstalling to see if that will fix the issue.
same, after reinstall
bushi ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:16 AM   #158
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

I have had a bad experience with this poker room. I played some tournaments last Sunday. During the play not only I had continuous disconnections but also after a while I couldn’t connect.
Their support argued that was my problem but how can it be my problem since I was playing in 4 tables and in 2 tables there were disconnections and in others not?
Unfortunately I only took a screen when I could not connect completely.
It’s a shame in both 2 tournaments I had an average stack and in one of them I was near the bubble.
Other than money lost, which they claimed I am not entitled for a refund (we are talking of 30 f**ing euro) I wasted more than 2 hours of my time.
To sum up, I strongly recommend to stay away from this poker room. After validating my account I will cash every penny left in my account and then good bye!
Sorry if I made some mistakes but English isn’t my mother tongue.
I’m also sorry to post my first message as a complaint.

Cheers!
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #159
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Here there is the screen I took. As you can see, in the first table I was at the 16th level while in the second table the tournament was in the early stage. However, sometimes happened what I described in the previous post: in one table I could play while in the other not...was that my problem? I don't think so.

I cancelled the nicknames for privacy purposes.

[img]http://s2.************/rlg2xlze1/Winamaxscreen.jpg[/img]
upload
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #160
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyallin View Post
I have had a bad experience with this poker room. I played some tournaments last Sunday. During the play not only I had continuous disconnections but also after a while I couldn’t connect.
Their support argued that was my problem but how can it be my problem since I was playing in 4 tables and in 2 tables there were disconnections and in others not?
Unfortunately I only took a screen when I could not connect completely.
It’s a shame in both 2 tournaments I had an average stack and in one of them I was near the bubble.
Other than money lost, which they claimed I am not entitled for a refund (we are talking of 30 f**ing euro) I wasted more than 2 hours of my time.
To sum up, I strongly recommend to stay away from this poker room. After validating my account I will cash every penny left in my account and then good bye!
Sorry if I made some mistakes but English isn’t my mother tongue.
I’m also sorry to post my first message as a complaint.

Cheers!
Hi Johnnyallin,

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Can you private message me your table name so that I can look into this please?
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #161
random btn
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,431
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

fwiw a friend of mine had the same problem yesterday (monday).
random btn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:43 PM   #162
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winamax.Dave View Post
Hi Johnnyallin,

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Can you private message me your table name so that I can look into this please?

I'm afraid I can't send private message.

Anyway, the ID tournaments are 71763700 (it's called DERBY and started at 18:00 on Sunday buy in 20 euro) and 71763446 (it's called Sunday Surprise buy in 10 euro, I don't exactly remember when started though) and my pokername is trinity1983

Thank you.
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #163
Megloooo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Megloooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: .
Posts: 8,321
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

dave what % rb is diamond 3 equivalent to? rough number is fine
Megloooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:05 AM   #164
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyallin View Post
I'm afraid I can't send private message.

Anyway, the ID tournaments are 71763700 (it's called DERBY and started at 18:00 on Sunday buy in 20 euro) and 71763446 (it's called Sunday Surprise buy in 10 euro, I don't exactly remember when started though) and my pokername is trinity1983

Thank you.
Hi again,

I will check it out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Megloooo View Post
dave what % rb is diamond 3 equivalent to? rough number is fine
Hell Megloooo,

It all depends on which cash bonuses you purchase from the Boutique as the bigger the bonus you buy, the better your deal. A rough estimate would be about 25% (assuming you buy a €5,000 bonus).
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #165
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyallin View Post
I'm afraid I can't send private message.

Anyway, the ID tournaments are 71763700 (it's called DERBY and started at 18:00 on Sunday buy in 20 euro) and 71763446 (it's called Sunday Surprise buy in 10 euro, I don't exactly remember when started though) and my pokername is trinity1983

Thank you.
Hello again Johnnyallin,

I have checked with support and they have explained the situation fully to me.

Looking at our system there is nothing to suggest that the disconnection was caused by our servers. No one else at your tables experienced the same problem and play continued normally.

Additionally, it appears that your first cash game session ended some time before you were disconnected and then your second cash game began a very short time before you were blinded out of the Sunday Surprise.

While I have sympathy for you losing your connection, I'm afraid that we are not able to refund you for these two tournaments.

Thanks for your understanding.
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:34 PM   #166
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winamax.Dave View Post
Hello again Johnnyallin,

I have checked with support and they have explained the situation fully to me.

Looking at our system there is nothing to suggest that the disconnection was caused by our servers. No one else at your tables experienced the same problem and play continued normally.

Additionally, it appears that your first cash game session ended some time before you were disconnected and then your second cash game began a very short time before you were blinded out of the Sunday Surprise.

While I have sympathy for you losing your connection, I'm afraid that we are not able to refund you for these two tournaments.

Thanks for your understanding.
Hello Dave,
First of all, let me give you a very special thanks for the interest in the case.

To come back on topic and reply to the quote in bold, I don't know what you mean when you say the word "blinded out", but if I interpret it as "get bursted because I have no blinds", you can see from the picture on the top right (Sunday Surprise tournament) that I had 41BB. That's the time when in my head I said "I've had enough...I can't play in that conditions" and closed everything. On the other hand, if I interpret that word "got disconnected and lost every hand antes/blinds without any action" I can say that you are admitting that during that section of cash game, even for a very short time as you said, I was playing while in the tournaments losing the blinds, aren't you? This, I think, proves what I am trying to say that was not my problem.

I didn’t have the real competence to understand if was my connection fault or your software, but for what you've just said I can't change my opinion.


Thanks again.
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #167
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Please feel free to correct me if I interpreted your words in the wrong way
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:39 AM   #168
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

To be more precise, I played for 14 minutes the first cash game session and 11 minutes the second one.



[img]http://s28.************/4ih1o2kn1/Cashgame.png[/img]
caricare immagini
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #169
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyallin View Post
Hello Dave,
First of all, let me give you a very special thanks for the interest in the case.

To come back on topic and reply to the quote in bold, I don't know what you mean when you say the word "blinded out", but if I interpret it as "get bursted because I have no blinds", you can see from the picture on the top right (Sunday Surprise tournament) that I had 41BB. That's the time when in my head I said "I've had enough...I can't play in that conditions" and closed everything. On the other hand, if I interpret that word "got disconnected and lost every hand antes/blinds without any action" I can say that you are admitting that during that section of cash game, even for a very short time as you said, I was playing while in the tournaments losing the blinds, aren't you? This, I think, proves what I am trying to say that was not my problem.

I didn’t have the real competence to understand if was my connection fault or your software, but for what you've just said I can't change my opinion.


Thanks again.
Sorry for not being clear enough, blinded out here means when you ran out of chips and were eliminated. It is not possible to view in our system whether you had both tables open at the same time and whether they were working correctly. We can only see autofolded hands (which does not always mean a player has been disconnected, only that they are not playing).

After returning to play a new cash game, did you try to re-open your tournament table or did you assume it would not work based on your earlier problem? If so, it would be great if you could show me a screenshot of the cash game functioning correctly and the tournament not connecting, however I understand that you may not have thought to take one of this.
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:57 AM   #170
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winamax.Dave View Post
Sorry for not being clear enough, blinded out here means when you ran out of chips and were eliminated. It is not possible to view in our system whether you had both tables open at the same time and whether they were working correctly. We can only see autofolded hands (which does not always mean a player has been disconnected, only that they are not playing).

After returning to play a new cash game, did you try to re-open your tournament table or did you assume it would not work based on your earlier problem? If so, it would be great if you could show me a screenshot of the cash game functioning correctly and the tournament not connecting, however I understand that you may not have thought to take one of this.
Never mind It’s my English knowledge that’s not good enough

My second session of cash game ended exactly at 9:07 pm.
The screen I took, was exactly at 9:20pm (you can see that in the clock of my laptop at the bottom right of the first screen I posted) and shows that I had exactly 4952 chips (about 41 big blinds) on that tournament (Sunday Surprise). That is in contrast of your statement.

I didn’t try to re-open the tables. I unsuccessfully tried 2 things:

click on “Reconnect” button.
open the browser version of the software.

Unfortunately I didn’t take other than the screen I have already posted.

I hope that with this info you will reconsider my request of refund.

That's my last request.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day

Last edited by Johnnyallin; 02-13-2014 at 06:17 AM.
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:42 AM   #171
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyallin View Post
Never mind It’s my English knowledge that’s not good enough

My second session of cash game ended exactly at 9:07 pm.
The screen I took, was exactly at 9:20pm (you can see that in the clock of my laptop at the bottom right of the first screen I posted) and shows that I had exactly 4952 chips (about 41 big blinds) on that tournament (Sunday Surprise). That is in contrast of your statement.

I didn’t try to re-open the tables. I unsuccessfully tried 2 things:

click on “Reconnect” button.
open the browser version of the software.

Unfortunately I didn’t take other than the screen I have already posted.

I hope that with this info you will reconsider my request of refund.

That's my last request.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day
Ok, I have to admit that I am becoming a little confused with this whole situation.

I am going to go back down to support and re-check everything to make sure I understand what happened as best as I can.

I will get back to you once I have it figured out.
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:01 AM   #172
Winamax.Dave
Deactivated Rep Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 352
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyallin View Post
Never mind It’s my English knowledge that’s not good enough

My second session of cash game ended exactly at 9:07 pm.
The screen I took, was exactly at 9:20pm (you can see that in the clock of my laptop at the bottom right of the first screen I posted) and shows that I had exactly 4952 chips (about 41 big blinds) on that tournament (Sunday Surprise). That is in contrast of your statement.

I didn’t try to re-open the tables. I unsuccessfully tried 2 things:

click on “Reconnect” button.
open the browser version of the software.

Unfortunately I didn’t take other than the screen I have already posted.

I hope that with this info you will reconsider my request of refund.

That's my last request.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day
Hello,

I have finished going through your hand history with support for the games you were playing on 09-02-2014. I did this to have an exact picture of the situation.

First of all, I must make it clear that when determining if a player is disconnected, we make our judgement based on autofolded hands (especially in cases where there are no server incidents logged).

Your second cash game session began at 20:54 and ended at 21:07 CET.

In the Derby tournament your first autofolded hand was at 21:12 CET, while in the Sunday Surprise your first autofolded hand was at 21:08 CET.

Based on this it is impossible for us to confirm that you suffered any problems in the tournaments while also playing a cash game. As no server incidents were logged and the other players at your tables were not affected by the same issue, the only logical explanation is that there was a problem with your connection.

I appreciate that this is not the answer you were hoping for, however we are simply not able to offer you a refund on this occasion.

Thank you for your understanding.
Winamax.Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:39 AM   #173
Johnnyallin
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winamax.Dave View Post
Hello,

I have finished going through your hand history with support for the games you were playing on 09-02-2014. I did this to have an exact picture of the situation.

First of all, I must make it clear that when determining if a player is disconnected, we make our judgement based on autofolded hands (especially in cases where there are no server incidents logged).

Your second cash game session began at 20:54 and ended at 21:07 CET.

In the Derby tournament your first autofolded hand was at 21:12 CET, while in the Sunday Surprise your first autofolded hand was at 21:08 CET.

Based on this it is impossible for us to confirm that you suffered any problems in the tournaments while also playing a cash game. As no server incidents were logged and the other players at your tables were not affected by the same issue, the only logical explanation is that there was a problem with your connection.

I appreciate that this is not the answer you were hoping for, however we are simply not able to offer you a refund on this occasion.

Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. As I said before, I don’t have the competence to say exactly what happened that day. Of course, I would've preferred to get a refund but I can accept your final decision.

Moreover, I’ve played a couples of freerolls during these days, and seems to be going alright.
It seems reasonable, at this point, to give Winamax a second chance (in the end I like the graphics and the players as well )

Have a nice day
Johnnyallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:51 AM   #174
keegoing
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 201
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by card core View Post

Also I dislike the lack of communication towards the players. At least update us on a regular basis of what the progresses are regarding the technical issues (e.g. unauthorized issue). There's nothing worse than having to guess about what is happening..
This is becoming so random.

For the unauthorized, if you download and install the french version it will work. You can change the language after from the options menu.

I was getting a msg that my English version was the same as the new download .
I remember that this was the issue with the last android version update.
The only way for the update to work was to select the french version instead of the english one.


But atm the pages in question are shown in french after selecting in the options the English language.
Well for me it's better than to have to login on the browser.
keegoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #175
beniQ
stranger
 
beniQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tampere, Finland
Posts: 4
Re: *** Official Winamax Series VIII Thread (Special Offers, Requests + Suggestions) ***

Hello,

I am currently playing online poker at Winamax and I am having problems with your gaming limits. I just had a message when i tried to join to poker table that my maxium weekly wagering amount is full. Im currently playing microstakes at NL10 and my goal is to grind + 50 000 hands this month. That said, my weekly wagernig amount is going to a lot bigger than the limits i see on my profile page.

Basically my question is that, what are the maxium gaming limit values you can put to your profile so you dont have to worrie about these kind of 48h changing rules?

I have already changed once the wagering amount and send a e-mail to winamax support, but it takes 48h to change and support hasnt replied back.

Regards,

J.A
beniQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online