Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

MTT Community MTT sweat and official threads as well as various contests and events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #51
Chuck Bass
World's Most Interesting Procrastinator
 
Chuck Bass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Once A Gambler is the name
Posts: 8,714
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

How about a low-stakes MTT leaderboard promotion at some point before the end of the year? Not asking for selfish purposes at all


I haven't been monitoring the guarantees super closely but from what I can tell the tournaments seem to be hitting their guarantees nicely, it's awesome to just look at the lobby and see that there's so much good stuff to play now.
Chuck Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:56 PM   #52
clapclap
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 174
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Please consider adding antes to the Unibet Open mtts from start, they would be much more appealing to play.
clapclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:49 PM   #53
Uhrenknecht
veteran
 
Uhrenknecht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3,471
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

just wondering, does your software work with hotkeys?
Uhrenknecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:04 AM   #54
Azoxy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Heaven
Posts: 56
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Is it just me or is it not possible to put notes on people on Unibet?
Azoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #55
Chuck Bass
World's Most Interesting Procrastinator
 
Chuck Bass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Once A Gambler is the name
Posts: 8,714
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoxy View Post
Is it just me or is it not possible to put notes on people on Unibet?
Yeah they don't allow that. This is one thing that I'd love to see them change but they seemed pretty adamant about not allowing note-taking the last I asked. I assume it's another way to protect recs, I personally feel like it would be fine to allow because you can always just change SN anytime you want to stop people from making notes on you.
Chuck Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:57 PM   #56
Chuck Bass
World's Most Interesting Procrastinator
 
Chuck Bass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Once A Gambler is the name
Posts: 8,714
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Hey, quick suggestion:

Give slightly different color to different types of tournaments in the lobby, maybe even just different shades of white/grey or something. I personally hate it when sites have 12 different colors in the lobby and I prefer your one-color approach to that, but it would be sweet to see quickly which mtt is a rebuy, which is a freezeout, which is a satellite for example. Especially because the lobby still isn't superfast and it's a bit annoying to scroll it up and down so this would make things a bit easier
Chuck Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:16 PM   #57
UnibetDavid
enthusiast
 
UnibetDavid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 83
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sect7G View Post
Wow just logged in as I work all week and I found a very nice ticket. Thx a lot for the prize raffle.
You're welcome. We're running another raffle in the main thread for this Sunday if anyone would like to take part.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...l#post52969966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bass View Post
How about a low-stakes MTT leaderboard promotion at some point before the end of the year? Not asking for selfish purposes at all

I haven't been monitoring the guarantees super closely but from what I can tell the tournaments seem to be hitting their guarantees nicely, it's awesome to just look at the lobby and see that there's so much good stuff to play now.
I think the soonest we'll be able to get a leaderboard promo in is December but it's likely that January will be a series and leaderboard.

The guarantees are doing well in general although we have a few which are consistently overlaying. On the whole though we can't complain, this schedule was launched fairly quietly as both our social media and marketing managers were away when we launched and it was all fairly-last minute. I'm confident we'll be able to grow it a lot over the coming months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapclap View Post
Please consider adding antes to the Unibet Open mtts from start, they would be much more appealing to play.
This should be an easy one to fix so have passed it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
just wondering, does your software work with hotkeys?
It doesn't although there is some desire to add them here at some point (it makes life easier and is quite an important consideration for carpal tunnel). Originally we skipped this feature as we build to cater mainly to new/casual players but it's a fair request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoxy View Post
Is it just me or is it not possible to put notes on people on Unibet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bass View Post
Yeah they don't allow that. This is one thing that I'd love to see them change but they seemed pretty adamant about not allowing note-taking the last I asked. I assume it's another way to protect recs, I personally feel like it would be fine to allow because you can always just change SN anytime you want to stop people from making notes on you.
It is mainly to protect new/casual players. One issue with the 'changing SN solving it' argument is that a losing player is less likely to change SN (based on our data) - therefore note-taking would allow for them to be preyed upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bass View Post
Hey, quick suggestion:

Give slightly different color to different types of tournaments in the lobby, maybe even just different shades of white/grey or something. I personally hate it when sites have 12 different colors in the lobby and I prefer your one-color approach to that, but it would be sweet to see quickly which mtt is a rebuy, which is a freezeout, which is a satellite for example. Especially because the lobby still isn't superfast and it's a bit annoying to scroll it up and down so this would make things a bit easier
Agree with this and I imagine it's an improvement which will make it in over time. There are a few MTT improvements we want to make (a lot of them to improve the UI) and will need to get this added to a priority list but it makes sense.
UnibetDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #58
jambo227
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 203
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

what would be the chance you could add some 18 man sng? only options right now are heads up and single table 5 handed, maybe this would boost the sng games a little
jambo227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:51 PM   #59
Uhrenknecht
veteran
 
Uhrenknecht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3,471
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

12man 6max would be better regarding times to start tables imho.
Uhrenknecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:55 PM   #60
clapclap
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 174
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

It would be very nice if you could also add antes to your 5max sngs from start. Antes just make everyting so much more enjoyable.
clapclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:37 PM   #61
H7zN
stranger
 
H7zN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 14
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapclap View Post
It would be very nice if you could also add antes to your 5max sngs from start. Antes just make everyting so much more enjoyable.
+1
H7zN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:00 AM   #62
JesusEatsCheese
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
JesusEatsCheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,630
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetDavid View Post

It is mainly to protect new/casual players. One issue with the 'changing SN solving it' argument is that a losing player is less likely to change SN (based on our data) - therefore note-taking would allow for them to be preyed upon.
I don't get this point.

We're playing against grown adults thats there choice. You make it very clear to players you can change your SN whenever, hell you even makes it a goal for your challenges. I guess I just don't see how thats them getting preyed upon when it would be an even playing ground for all players.
JesusEatsCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:35 PM   #63
Sect7G
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Calling a spade a spade
Posts: 10,377
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusEatsCheese View Post
I don't get this point.

We're playing against grown adults thats there choice. You make it very clear to players you can change your SN whenever, hell you even makes it a goal for your challenges. I guess I just don't see how thats them getting preyed upon when it would be an even playing ground for all players.
Unibet is protecting these players to keep them in the game longer and to give them more play for their deposit. If they didn't then there would be less rec players on the site.

With Unibet it isn't a bait and switch like others as they have taken this approach from day one.
Sect7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:00 AM   #64
SlowlyMovin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 56
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Hey so i got my issues with unibet resolved and have played some tournaments, its obviously a totally different client from when i played years ago, so will take some getting used to it i guess, but is there no chat, or am i missing something?
SlowlyMovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:34 AM   #65
SleazyP84
adept
 
SleazyP84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Internet
Posts: 766
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowlyMovin View Post
Hey so i got my issues with unibet resolved and have played some tournaments, its obviously a totally different client from when i played years ago, so will take some getting used to it i guess, but is there no chat, or am i missing something?
No chat. It's never used for good anyway.
SleazyP84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:36 AM   #66
ONLYRAISEAA
Pooh-Bah
 
ONLYRAISEAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LATE DECEMBER BOYS
Posts: 4,873
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

sw issue, hope it's ok to post here. when I filter my mtts, look into a specific tourney lobby and simply go back to the main lobby all filters are gone. just me or a known issue?

otherwise big up for recent moves, aside from the software being meh overall (tablesize is a big issue for me) I really enjoy playing on your site!
ONLYRAISEAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:28 AM   #67
SleazyP84
adept
 
SleazyP84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Internet
Posts: 766
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLYRAISEAA View Post
sw issue, hope it's ok to post here. when I filter my mtts, look into a specific tourney lobby and simply go back to the main lobby all filters are gone. just me or a known issue?

otherwise big up for recent moves, aside from the software being meh overall (tablesize is a big issue for me) I really enjoy playing on your site!
SleazyP84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #68
ONLYRAISEAA
Pooh-Bah
 
ONLYRAISEAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LATE DECEMBER BOYS
Posts: 4,873
Re: ***Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyP84 View Post
big facepalm to myself, tyty!
ONLYRAISEAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online