Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

MTT Community MTT sweat and official threads as well as various contests and events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2016, 05:11 PM   #176
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 715
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

No Uk tour finals this weekend?
Was hoping to bink a package while you were keeping all the regs busy in Brighton
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:24 PM   #177
Neilcaterham
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 408
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Hi Andrew,
If you could change my UK Tour 100euro ticket > 2 x 25euro and 5 x 10euro tickets please.
Really enjoying the site also.
Thanks.

Username "Neilcaterham"
Neilcaterham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 06:04 AM   #178
UnibetRep
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetRep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny2192 View Post
No Uk tour finals this weekend?
Was hoping to bink a package while you were keeping all the regs busy in Brighton
UK Brighton went well - almost Ł50k prize pool. You can start playing Finals again to qualify for the next events from 19 Feb this week See you next event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilcaterham View Post
Hi Andrew,
If you could change my UK Tour 100euro ticket > 2 x 25euro and 5 x 10euro tickets please.
Really enjoying the site also.
Thanks.

Username "Neilcaterham"
To request ticket changes, I'd friendly ask you to post in Official Unibet Thread
Because I am such a friendly guy I've done your request this time!
UnibetRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:56 AM   #179
UnibetRep
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetRep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariebombarie View Post
Hi Andrew,

I am planning the 27 series in my calendar, but there is a problem with "twenty seven #23" according to the lobby it will run at 19 feb 21:30
The problem is, there is already running a twenty seven at that time, #19 to be exact
I assume #23 get's moved to 20 feb 21:30, because thats just the most logical correction....can you confirm your gonna move event 23 forward to the 20 of feb?

Thanks
I can confirm your observation and have changed it. Thank you very much!
UnibetRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 01:54 PM   #180
Mynona
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 91
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Hello Unibet,

I'm mainly a fun player on your site and was wondering if you could check up the small buy in tournaments. I really like to play €1 tournaments but the offer is very very poor.

There are A LOT of qualifier at €1 (UO, daily 4, entitled, etc...) but not that many other tournaments.

Last year, there used to be more €1 buy-in, the step it up for €1 was great for example but disappeared at the moment, except the qualifiers, you can play a 18 players tourney, and a speed turbo later in the evening but thats about it (oh, yes, i forgot one deep tourney).

I would really like to see more regular tourneys (neihter turbo or deep) like the €1 200GTD jackpot for example, or a €1 version of the squid. I know there is a €1 deep tourney in the afternoon for example but it takes 4 to 5 hours to finish ad thats way too long for the average/new player.

I don't know much about rake stuff so i don't know if its the reason for smaller tourneys being so few.

If i could choose, i would definately bring back the €1 step it up: it was very popular last year (regularly 80-90 players).

Another thing is the freerolls: there used to be much less players last year and its getting crazy now to be in the first 11 when 1500 players register. Could it be possible to make all the freerols with 20-25 places paid or something ?

Anyway, i hope my post is ok for this thread and not out of line with the small stakes talk :s

Last edited by Mynona; 02-15-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Mynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:30 AM   #181
xsptx
adept
 
xsptx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,076
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Is there any satellites in lobby to qualify for seat only to the London UNIBET open in march? Only see a 250 for 2k packages at the moment, I live in London so don't want a package, just seat only.
xsptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:53 AM   #182
UnibetRep
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetRep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynona View Post
Hello Unibet,

I'm mainly a fun player on your site and was wondering if you could check up the small buy in tournaments. I really like to play €1 tournaments but the offer is very very poor.

There are A LOT of qualifier at €1 (UO, daily 4, entitled, etc...) but not that many other tournaments.

Last year, there used to be more €1 buy-in, the step it up for €1 was great for example but disappeared at the moment, except the qualifiers, you can play a 18 players tourney, and a speed turbo later in the evening but thats about it (oh, yes, i forgot one deep tourney).

I would really like to see more regular tourneys (neihter turbo or deep) like the €1 200GTD jackpot for example, or a €1 version of the squid. I know there is a €1 deep tourney in the afternoon for example but it takes 4 to 5 hours to finish ad thats way too long for the average/new player.

I don't know much about rake stuff so i don't know if its the reason for smaller tourneys being so few.

If i could choose, i would definately bring back the €1 step it up: it was very popular last year (regularly 80-90 players).

Another thing is the freerolls: there used to be much less players last year and its getting crazy now to be in the first 11 when 1500 players register. Could it be possible to make all the freerols with 20-25 places paid or something ?

Anyway, i hope my post is ok for this thread and not out of line with the small stakes talk :s
Thanks for your input, we will have a look into this soon and see if we can add some €1 stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptx View Post
Is there any satellites in lobby to qualify for seat only to the London UNIBET open in march? Only see a 250 for 2k packages at the moment, I live in London so don't want a package, just seat only.
We will not have seat-only online qualifiers for the Unibet Open London. The last final qualifier for London will run tonight. Then finals for the next event.

If you are interested to qualify only for a seat, because you are based in London. There are qualifiers in the casino. Check out:
http://unibetopen.com/events/london-2016
>tournament schedule
UnibetRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #183
OldBurf
journeyman
 
OldBurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 316
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Deep Crazy Bounties
From tomorrow €70 GTD Deep Crazy Bounty & €75 GTD Deep Crazy Bounty will run as progressive. Both start at 20:15 UTC
Thankyou, but should probably rename them to Deep Crazy "Bounty" instead of "Regular Bounty" .
OldBurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:09 AM   #184
UnibetRep
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetRep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBurf View Post
Thankyou, but should probably rename them to Deep Crazy "Bounty" instead of "Regular Bounty" .
Thanks, will change it!
UnibetRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 04:32 AM   #185
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 715
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Hi Unibetrep do you think you could make the final of the UK tour(100e game) a bit faster with a shorter late reg?

Seems you play for 2 hours without much happening and a load of people late reg as reg is coming to an end.

It seems a very slow structure compared to the sats leading up to it, I will ask the other 2 players who I know that play these what they think and point them to this post for their opinion.
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 06:25 AM   #186
UnibetRep
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetRep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny2192 View Post
Hi Unibetrep do you think you could make the final of the UK tour(100e game) a bit faster with a shorter late reg?

Seems you play for 2 hours without much happening and a load of people late reg as reg is coming to an end.

It seems a very slow structure compared to the sats leading up to it, I will ask the other 2 players who I know that play these what they think and point them to this post for their opinion.
I will change the blind levels to 9 mins instead of 12. I believe the final should have a good structure, because it is a final for a Live event, but agree it can be shorter in this case. Thanks for your feedback.
UnibetRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 03:00 PM   #187
MathrimC
centurion
 
MathrimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Posts: 132
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Hi UnibetRep,

I would like to share two items on my wishlist concerning the tournament schedule:

- A continuously running turbo tournament with a little bigger buy-in and field (about 35 players with €2 buy-in). The prizepool of the currently running 18 player turbo's is just not exciting or tempting enough. I like to play MTTs with the dream of catching a significant bankroll increase by the end (yes, €25 is significant for me)

- A tournament with about €15 buy-in for which you can qualify by surviving just one sattelite of about €3. All current sattelite events are great, but just take to long of a grind for me.

Keep up the good work.
MathrimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM   #188
Startling Grope
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Wardrobe
Posts: 88
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetRep View Post
I will change the blind levels to 9 mins instead of 12. I believe the final should have a good structure, because it is a final for a Live event, but agree it can be shorter in this case. Thanks for your feedback.
Just as a bit of feedback my personal preference would probably be to just cut the late reg time down to an hour. I'm quite happy with the change to nine minutes though.

In general I think it would be nice to have all levels at 6 minutes as they become crapshooty very quickly as they are. Obviously stacks are slightly deeper in the €25s but it's still push and fold quite quickly. I personally don't mind as I think I've got a big edge on most players with shallow stacks but it's not very 'poker' after the first few levels.

Perhaps staggering the levels as the buyins become more significant could be a consideration. €1 = 3min, €4 = 6min, €25 = 9 min and €100 = 12 min or something.

Just my thoughts. If you're happy with the way things are set up for your own reasons then please feel free to ignore them.
Startling Grope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:39 AM   #189
xsptx
adept
 
xsptx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,076
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

If you buy in to next weeks London UNIBET open through the client do you get the option to choose which day 1 you play or are you automatically assigned a day 1?

Thanks.
xsptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:46 AM   #190
Sect7G
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Calling a spade a spade
Posts: 10,366
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

I like the bounty promo next month. Hopefully will get a few good runs in there.

I believe Andrew mentioned in the other thread that rebuys were in development. Any time frame on this?
Sect7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 10:43 AM   #191
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 715
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Butler league results 22.02.16
Congrats winners
http://www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:11 AM   #192
RobengoSini
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 100
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

any chances in the future to add higher limits on cashgame than nl400 ? nl1k maybe?
RobengoSini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:45 AM   #193
OldBurf
journeyman
 
OldBurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 316
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobengoSini View Post
any chances in the future to add higher limits on cashgame than nl400 ? nl1k maybe?
This question is better suited for the main thread where Andrew will respond.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../index269.html

I believe it was answered a while back in there too if you can be bothered to search for it .
OldBurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 11:57 AM   #194
Chuck Bass
World's Most Interesting Procrastinator
 
Chuck Bass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Once A Gambler is the name
Posts: 8,676
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

You might wanna do something about the Sunday Entitled tickets expiring in 2 weeks. I won a ticket ~13 days ago and couldn't play last Sunday because my computer exploded. So I skipped exactly one chance to play the tournament and now said ticket has expired, wtf? I did get it sorted with customer care and they issued me a new ticket quickly (thankyou), but generally I'd assume this is the type of thing that will annoy people. Especially as it's possible to win like 15 tickets every day from satties and there's nothing about them expiring mentioned anywhere. I'd get like 2 months or w/e but two weeks is very obviously ridiculous.
Chuck Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:16 PM   #195
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 715
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Like the new UK100 structure, it saves me loads of time as I can bubble it a lot faster now
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 06:39 AM   #196
UnibetRep
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetRep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathrimC View Post
Hi UnibetRep,

I would like to share two items on my wishlist concerning the tournament schedule:

- A continuously running turbo tournament with a little bigger buy-in and field (about 35 players with €2 buy-in). The prizepool of the currently running 18 player turbo's is just not exciting or tempting enough. I like to play MTTs with the dream of catching a significant bankroll increase by the end (yes, €25 is significant for me)

- A tournament with about €15 buy-in for which you can qualify by surviving just one sattelite of about €3. All current sattelite events are great, but just take to long of a grind for me.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for your feedback
- We tested a €2, 27 players and it didn’t run as often as we would like. It has to do with the visibility. We will introduce such formats when we have a solution for it.
- I get what you would like, just 1 step up qualifier to a low-medium buy-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startling Grope View Post
Just as a bit of feedback my personal preference would probably be to just cut the late reg time down to an hour. I'm quite happy with the change to nine minutes though.

In general I think it would be nice to have all levels at 6 minutes as they become crapshooty very quickly as they are. Obviously stacks are slightly deeper in the €25s but it's still push and fold quite quickly. I personally don't mind as I think I've got a big edge on most players with shallow stacks but it's not very 'poker' after the first few levels.

Perhaps staggering the levels as the buyins become more significant could be a consideration. €1 = 3min, €4 = 6min, €25 = 9 min and €100 = 12 min or something.

Just my thoughts. If you're happy with the way things are set up for your own reasons then please feel free to ignore them.
Thanks for your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptx View Post
If you buy in to next weeks London UNIBET open through the client do you get the option to choose which day 1 you play or are you automatically assigned a day 1?

Thanks.
The registrations in the client are not open anymore. The way it works is after you made a direct buy-in through the client, the Unibet Open team will contact you by email within two business days with all the information. They will ask you which day you would like to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sect7G View Post
I like the bounty promo next month. Hopefully will get a few good runs in there.

I believe Andrew mentioned in the other thread that rebuys were in development. Any time frame on this?
I cannot give an exact time frame, but most likely later this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny2192 View Post
Butler league results 22.02.16
Congrats winners
http://www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobengoSini View Post
any chances in the future to add higher limits on cashgame than nl400 ? nl1k maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBurf View Post
This question is better suited for the main thread where Andrew will respond.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28.../index269.html

I believe it was answered a while back in there too if you can be bothered to search for it .
It is something discussed several times and when we think it is time for it we will add higher stakes. Most likely we will start with something between nl400 and nl1k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bass View Post
You might wanna do something about the Sunday Entitled tickets expiring in 2 weeks. I won a ticket ~13 days ago and couldn't play last Sunday because my computer exploded. So I skipped exactly one chance to play the tournament and now said ticket has expired, wtf? I did get it sorted with customer care and they issued me a new ticket quickly (thankyou), but generally I'd assume this is the type of thing that will annoy people. Especially as it's possible to win like 15 tickets every day from satties and there's nothing about them expiring mentioned anywhere. I'd get like 2 months or w/e but two weeks is very obviously ridiculous.
Sorry to hear your computer exploded, hope you got it all sorted now. I will change the expiry date of the SE tickets to 30 days. We kept it short from the start, as we wanted to have a smooth start. It is getting more popular, so it is fine to have a longer expiry date.
UnibetRep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #197
Turn
journeyman
 
Turn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 329
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Maybe you could add satellites where you can win a general MTT ticket to increase the traffic.

€2 -> €10
€5 -> €25

And I think moving the Oh My Omaha to sunday 18:00-19:00 would be way better.

Also props to the Sunday Entitled, loving it.
Turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:54 PM   #198
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 715
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn View Post
Maybe you could add satellites where you can win a general MTT ticket to increase the traffic.

€2 -> €10
€5 -> €25

And I think moving the Oh My Omaha to sunday 18:00-19:00 would be way better.

Also props to the Sunday Entitled, loving it.
I was thinking the same as this the other day, I would play these definitely.

But I was thinking 1 - 4 -10 - 25.
Would be less overlay with above if you guaranteed seats and more people would get into the bigger games.
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:42 PM   #199
FarseerFinland
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 1,168
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

I actually mentioned this to UnibetAndrew while he was in Finland, but he might have forgotten it as it was quite a wet night. Here's my suggestion:

A special tournament, maybe daily or weekly. 4€ buy-in, semiturbo structure with 200€ guaranteed with a special jackpot: if you hit Royal Flush using both of your hand cards, you win Unibet Open package. It's very hard to hit, but a prize would be even better for small investment in otherwise regular tournament. It could also give some UO ticket to winner like 10€ or 25€ one.

About the satellites, I think 1 - 4 - 10 - 25 would be very hard to beat if rake would be same 10% in them. Drop it 5% in satellites and support ecology.
FarseerFinland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #200
Sect7G
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Calling a spade a spade
Posts: 10,366
Re: **Official Unibet MTT Discussion Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarseerFinland View Post
I actually mentioned this to UnibetAndrew while he was in Finland, but he might have forgotten it as it was quite a wet night. Here's my suggestion:

A special tournament, maybe daily or weekly. 4€ buy-in, semiturbo structure with 200€ guaranteed with a special jackpot: if you hit Royal Flush using both of your hand cards, you win Unibet Open package. It's very hard to hit, but a prize would be even better for small investment in otherwise regular tournament. It could also give some UO ticket to winner like 10€ or 25€ one.

About the satellites, I think 1 - 4 - 10 - 25 would be very hard to beat if rake would be same 10% in them. Drop it 5% in satellites and support ecology.
I like all of this.
Sect7G is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online