Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

MTT Community MTT sweat and official threads as well as various contests and events

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2016, 10:57 AM   #2826
schmette
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 513
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Guys chill out, i see the problem that some games take to long and ask for more opinions on it and maybe we could find a solutions which fits all people and help those Games to grow and attract even more recs.

If you are all fine to play weekdays till 07:00 am CET then i'm fine with that.
If those Games would be 2days i strongly believe more recs would be able to play them. If you start those Games earlier and start the smaller versions a bit later those Games would last all till 5:00am CET which would be kinda nice aswell.

There is not need to make structures worse, but to find some solutions to make those games better would be kinda nice
schmette is offline  
Old 09-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #2827
gettym
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
gettym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: here in my garage
Posts: 11,009
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

you guys are making a big mistake having $55/10k middleweight as your biggest/flagship $55 on a massive sunday tomorrow
gettym is offline  
Old 09-18-2016, 02:11 PM   #2828
RobengoSini
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 128
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

u really have to add more highstakes games on sundays after 20:00 cet. there are no e´xciting tournament left afte the main, super high roller etc, theres are bunch of 100$ tournies but thats it, u have to add at least one 215 buy-in tourny deep stack at around 21:00-22:00 o-clock
(today is obv different cause of the powerfest, but usually its just not enough)
RobengoSini is offline  
Old 09-18-2016, 02:35 PM   #2829
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,921
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobengoSini View Post
u really have to add more highstakes games on sundays after 20:00 cet. there are no e´xciting tournament left afte the main, super high roller etc, theres are bunch of 100$ tournies but thats it, u have to add at least one 215 buy-in tourny deep stack at around 21:00-22:00 o-clock
(today is obv different cause of the powerfest, but usually its just not enough)
rather earlier imo, really hoping for some aditions after powerfest
LittleGoliath is offline  
Old 09-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #2830
Alexos
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,968
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Anyone else having connection issues? It only happens on 888 and Party simultaneously, while Stars has no issue, and I have no clue why.
Alexos is offline  
Old 09-21-2016, 02:52 AM   #2831
Lessu
Thailand Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finn Land
Posts: 9,064
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexos View Post
Anyone else having connection issues? It only happens on 888 and Party simultaneously, while Stars has no issue, and I have no clue why.
Probably the way the traffic is routed between you and the sites and there is a problem at some point. Stars' servers are in isle of man while party's are in gibraltar. Maybe 888's servers are in gibraltar as well so that's why you are having problems on those 2.

Just guessing though
Lessu is offline  
Old 09-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #2832
Alexos
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,968
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessu View Post
Probably the way the traffic is routed between you and the sites and there is a problem at some point. Stars' servers are in isle of man while party's are in gibraltar. Maybe 888's servers are in gibraltar as well so that's why you are having problems on those 2.

Just guessing though
That must be it I guess? Any idea what I can do, from changing ISP providers to increasing speed (30mb); would any of those help?
Alexos is offline  
Old 09-21-2016, 11:13 AM   #2833
Lessu
Thailand Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finn Land
Posts: 9,064
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexos View Post
That must be it I guess? Any idea what I can do, from changing ISP providers to increasing speed (30mb); would any of those help?
I don't think speed has any relevance but having two connection from different ISPs is a good idea (I have cable from one company and can tether 4G with iphone from a different company as backup, as an example).
Lessu is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #2834
pokerColette
Poker Site Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,138
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

I am proud to announce the new partypoker MILLIONS
This event hosts an incredible £5 million guarantee ensuring an amazing £1,000,000 for our winner!
Our multi venue, live and online event gives players from all over the globe the chance to qualify and play this unique tournament

Read all about it in our blog>
http://www.partypoker.com/blog/party...-champion.html

More updates to follow soon

Colette


Last edited by pokerColette; 09-22-2016 at 01:16 PM.
pokerColette is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 01:16 PM   #2835
gettym
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
gettym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: here in my garage
Posts: 11,009
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

cute, maybe a $55/40k special edition on Sundays?
gettym is offline  
Old 09-23-2016, 03:16 PM   #2836
Fanta Pomelo
journeyman
 
Fanta Pomelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 216
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Can you fix your replayer. It sucks so badly. Such a trouble to find hands you played and you can't watch hands from other tables which ruins the railing experience.

Also what should be a small fix.



@ Final Tables this becomes unreadable, because the background turns blue too.

Also can we have 2 re-entries in 500$s next powerfest. Like everyday.

Edit: And maybe bit more variety in the 500$ Powerfest too?. For example the non-turbo a 8 max or 6max and the turbo a 8max on some days. Or some KO.

Edit 2: And the search function for finding players in a tourney is still terrible too.

Last edited by Fanta Pomelo; 09-23-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Fanta Pomelo is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 11:52 AM   #2837
Fanta Pomelo
journeyman
 
Fanta Pomelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 216
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

And I still think it's lame that the 5k$ and 500$ on sunday run at same time with exact same structure. The 5k$ should be a bit better. 25/30m levels or 100k$ startingstack would've been perfect.
Fanta Pomelo is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 05:13 PM   #2838
gettym
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
gettym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: here in my garage
Posts: 11,009
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanta Pomelo View Post
And I still think it's lame that the 5k$ and 500$ on sunday run at same time with exact same structure. The 5k$ should be a bit better. 25/30m levels or 100k$ startingstack would've been perfect.
it's just absurd, whoever runs their mtt schedule is just clicking buttons.
gettym is offline  
Old 09-25-2016, 10:30 AM   #2839
KingBustYou
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Deskville
Posts: 316
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

is the 215 main tonight a 1 or 2-day event?
KingBustYou is offline  
Old 09-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #2840
Kelvin Kerber
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 478
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

i dont get it, why u guys throw 4 major tournaments at the same time?
Kelvin Kerber is offline  
Old 09-25-2016, 02:23 PM   #2841
Fanta Pomelo
journeyman
 
Fanta Pomelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 216
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

30s timebank in everything? So little esp if all starts @ same time.
Fanta Pomelo is offline  
Old 09-25-2016, 07:15 PM   #2842
Adjusted
adept
 
Adjusted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Hua Hin
Posts: 1,010
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

It was an awesome Sunday for MTTs today. Thanks!
Adjusted is offline  
Old 09-26-2016, 07:27 AM   #2843
ORLY???
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 944
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Nice series. Next time please reconsider the structure of the 5k.
ORLY??? is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 05:24 AM   #2844
pokerColette
Poker Site Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,138
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanta Pomelo View Post
Can you fix your replayer. It sucks so badly. Such a trouble to find hands you played and you can't watch hands from other tables which ruins the railing experience.
Also what should be a small fix.


@ Final Tables this becomes unreadable, because the background turns blue too.
Also can we have 2 re-entries in 500$s next powerfest. Like everyday.
Edit: And maybe bit more variety in the 500$ Powerfest too?. For example the non-turbo a 8 max or 6max and the turbo a 8max on some days. Or some KO.
Edit 2: And the search function for finding players in a tourney is still terrible too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanta Pomelo View Post
And I still think it's lame that the 5k$ and 500$ on sunday run at same time with exact same structure. The 5k$ should be a bit better. 25/30m levels or 100k$ startingstack would've been perfect.
Feedback noted and shared with the team - thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjusted View Post
It was an awesome Sunday for MTTs today. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORLY??? View Post
Nice series. Next time please reconsider the structure of the 5k.
Thanks!
pokerColette is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 06:56 AM   #2845
jambo227
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 363
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Party Rep,

We are now almost into October, way past summer season, when are we going to see some changes to this schedule?

Seems like the series was a success, yet we are back to the same schedule with nothing to play? I feel like i post this same message every few months.
jambo227 is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 07:22 AM   #2846
FarseerFinland
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 1,685
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo227 View Post
Party Rep,

We are now almost into October, way past summer season, when are we going to see some changes to this schedule?

Seems like the series was a success, yet we are back to the same schedule with nothing to play? I feel like i post this same message every few months.
+1. After lots of games in Powerfest current schedule is quite empty. Rebuys, turbos, satellites. Moar, moar!
FarseerFinland is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 08:31 AM   #2847
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,921
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

yes please!
LittleGoliath is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 01:07 PM   #2848
pokerColette
Poker Site Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,138
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

**Important News**

On the 5th October cash game hand histories will be anonymised for players

As part of our ongoing ecology improvements we announced previously the second phase of changes will be rolled out next week >

• Local HH will be available for download however screen names will now be anonymised
• Player screen name will be visible however other players will be listed as player 1, 2,3 etc
• T&Cs will be updated to prohibit seating scripts
• Players will be allowed a screen name change once only from date of changes – 5th October
• This change will only effect cash games

Read our blog for all the details> http://www.partypoker.com/blog/cash-game-changes.html

As always your feedback and questions are welcome

Thanks

Colette

pokerColette is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 01:30 PM   #2849
FarseerFinland
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 1,685
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

I don't understand why you bring this up in MTT thread as it clearly has nothing to do with MTTs, Colette?

If you at any point plan to bring anonymous hand histories to MTTs later on you really need to boost your tournament offering so that players can play Party-only. Impossible to do with current offering.
FarseerFinland is offline  
Old 09-27-2016, 01:37 PM   #2850
pokerColette
Poker Site Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,138
Re: ****Official PartyPoker/Bwin 2015 MTT Discussion Thread****

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarseerFinland View Post
I don't understand why you bring this up in MTT thread as it clearly has nothing to do with MTTs, Colette?

If you at any point plan to bring anonymous hand histories to MTTs later on you really need to boost your tournament offering so that players can play Party-only. Impossible to do with current offering.
I posted it in the this thread so players are informed
If I opted not to post it - players would likely complain they were not informed prior to the changes - many play both cash and MTTs - even though its an MTT specific forum - its good to share the information IMO
pokerColette is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive