Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

MTT Community MTT sweat and official threads as well as various contests and events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #2726
Bocmanis
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Latvia
Posts: 330
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rihard4a View Post
Add some $22 games in the evening. There is literally nothing to play for people who are in the $11-$22 buyin range. A handful $11 MTTs and that's all. I would never think my volume on Party would become this low.
+1000. I am wondering who has figured out in Party that nobody wants $22 games during peak hours.

They have also removed :30 turbos, hypers at the worst possible time as 888 has added PKOs supplemented by very nice satellites. As a result I played just 20% of my volume on Party today.
Bocmanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #2727
Rihard4a
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 48
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

I happen to play more on 888 nowadays too just because they offer more games at peak hours and a wider variety. Party just keeps removing games to accommodate big GTDs which is unnecessary. Cut the GTDs and give more games to play.
Rihard4a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #2728
d2_e4
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 504
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Just played some drunk spin and goes, or whatever they are called. 250 - 1k prize pool, 99 < A7 (river, obvs). Next 250, 10 high flop for my k10, lose to jj. Next one, something I can't remember. Next one, k10, 10 hits river, done by qq.

Not really bothered that the spins are pretty much clearly rigged. What I would actually like to know, part rep, is why is it impossible for me to reverse my withdrawal in part? I have 2.4k pending, I would like to reverse 200. The software is not allowing this, I am not sure whether it's a "bug" or a "feature", but it's terrible.

For the haters - won, FT'd, ITM, busted, FT'd. Nodody needs my ID here.
d2_e4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:10 AM   #2729
MangeTaSueur
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 164
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2_e4 View Post
Just played some drunk spin and goes, or whatever they are called. 250 - 1k prize pool, 99 < A7 (river, obvs). Next 250, 10 high flop for my k10, lose to jj. Next one, something I can't remember. Next one, k10, 10 hits river, done by qq.

Not really bothered that the spins are pretty much clearly rigged. What I would actually like to know, part rep, is why is it impossible for me to reverse my withdrawal in part? I have 2.4k pending, I would like to reverse 200. The software is not allowing this, I am not sure whether it's a "bug" or a "feature", but it's terrible.

For the haters - won, FT'd, ITM, busted, FT'd. Nodody needs my ID here.
dude, not a word in your post makes sense....
Think they will try hire you at Party Poker, you would fit for sure
MangeTaSueur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:31 AM   #2730
florianger
journeyman
 
florianger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: intothewild
Posts: 231
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocmanis View Post
+1000. I am wondering who has figured out in Party that nobody wants $22 games during peak hours.

They have also removed :30 turbos, hypers at the worst possible time as 888 has added PKOs supplemented by very nice satellites. As a result I played just 20% of my volume on Party today.
don't Forget the micro area plz.

more 2,2/3,3 - 5,5 buy ins would be nice...more 8max (or 9handed)

you dont Need reduce the gtd...allways...a buy in Change could help too.
example: the big bounty hunter 19cet. 1,1 buy in 2,5k gtd. (i know i said it but i try it again) Change it to 3,3 buy in please- or as a compromise to 2,2 buy in. would be much more atractive. and it would hit the gtd -if not from day1 then after a short while...im sure.
(the at the same time starting 5,5 buy in 10k gtd is a nice tournament)- maybe i shouldnt say that maybe it's gone tomorrow...

the ONLY game/ tournamnet i played in THE LAST WEEKS was the 100k gtd 11 buy in yesterday....

over the day i absolut dont like it! in the evening i would have a few Options...but thats mostly to late for me...sundays obv better-but not much..so i think im done with online poker or what...
florianger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:13 AM   #2731
d2_e4
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 504
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangeTaSueur View Post
dude, not a word in your post makes sense....
Think they will try hire you at Party Poker, you would fit for sure
Wow, I just read that back myself and you're totally right.

Please ignore the tilty drunk guy... carry on.
d2_e4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online