Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

MTT Community MTT sweat and official threads as well as various contests and events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2018, 12:41 AM   #2676
kasperi
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Finland
Posts: 59
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

There seems to be new tournament lobby coming in next release. Looks pretty good.

https://www.partypoker.com/download/updates.html
kasperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:15 AM   #2677
NooooBingo
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Send Me
Posts: 492
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Not good, partypoker. Not good. If you really want to become the number one online poker site again and set industry standards, you should start by leading by example. Basic protection over player funds is inexcusable for a business of your size.

https://pokerfuse.com/online-poker-i...-online-poker/
NooooBingo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:28 AM   #2678
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,020
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmette View Post
Heyho, are there any relevant updates made to the software?
Any new features?
This was a smaller release for some back-end fixes and minor updates
All details can be found here>
https://www.partypoker.com/download/updates.html

Next major update should be next week


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sect7G View Post
@Party Poker

Can Party Poker Live money be transferred from one player to another under any circumstances?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooooBingo View Post
Not good, partypoker. Not good. If you really want to become the number one online poker site again and set industry standards, you should start by leading by example. Basic protection over player funds is inexcusable for a business of your size.

https://pokerfuse.com/online-poker-i...-online-poker/
This is all in hand actions are already in motion with the relevant departments and teams
I can assure players - funds are safe and held in a segregated account
Under no circumstances are funds used for marketing or promotional use


Quote:
Originally Posted by kasperi View Post
There seems to be new tournament lobby coming in next release. Looks pretty good.

https://www.partypoker.com/download/updates.html
Correct, approx 16th though I will confirm nearer the time

Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:25 AM   #2679
NooooBingo
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Send Me
Posts: 492
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_Rep View Post
This is all in hand actions are already in motion with the relevant departments and teams
I can assure players - funds are safe and held in a segregated account
Under no circumstances are funds used for marketing or promotional use
I believe you when you say player funds are held in a segregated account and not used for marketing or promotions, no one is doubting that. The issue is what type of account those funds are held in. According to that article it's "basic protection", which really means no protection. If partypoker were to become insolvent, players are screwed and will just be added to a list of debtors, which means very unlikely to get back their full balance.

And please don't say it's not an issue as there's little chance of partypoker becoming insolvent because that's besides the point.

I have no idea how difficult it is to move player funds to a high level protection one, and it could very well be a lengthy and expensive process, but if party are in the middle of moving it over, at least say so as it'll earn you a lot of good PR, as well as reduce the complaints and general negativity the company will receive off the back of this article and other attention it'll receive.
NooooBingo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:31 AM   #2680
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,020
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooooBingo View Post
I believe you when you say player funds are held in a segregated account and not used for marketing or promotions, no one is doubting that. The issue is what type of account those funds are held in. According to that article it's "basic protection", which really means no protection. If partypoker were to become insolvent, players are screwed and will just be added to a list of debtors, which means very unlikely to get back their full balance.

And please don't say it's not an issue as there's little chance of partypoker becoming insolvent because that's besides the point.

I have no idea how difficult it is to move player funds to a high level protection one, and it could very well be a lengthy and expensive process, but if party are in the middle of moving it over, at least say so as it'll earn you a lot of good PR, as well as reduce the complaints and general negativity the company will receive off the back of this article and other attention it'll receive.
As I said above it's in hand and action will be taken by the relevant teams to review and improve the protection
We will share further info in the very near future when possible

Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #2681
alberthofmann
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 87
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

software today sometimes randomly closes completly without any error message... kinda anoying when u play hu HT sng?!?!?! mobile aswell. anyone else got this?
alberthofmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:27 PM   #2682
validand notinuse
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 825
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Hi,
Any chance of adding some Omaha mtts to the KO Series next month? The format lends itself pretty well to PLO and seems odd not to have a single one after it was pretty well represented (and did well) in Powerfest.
validand notinuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:09 AM   #2683
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,020
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alberthofmann View Post
software today sometimes randomly closes completly without any error message... kinda anoying when u play hu HT sng?!?!?! mobile aswell. anyone else got this?
Have you ensured you have the most recent version installed?
Worth removing in full and reinstalling - could be glitch
I am unaware of any others with the exact issue you describe - some have connection issues but not a close issue


Quote:
Originally Posted by validand notinuse View Post
Hi,
Any chance of adding some Omaha mtts to the KO Series next month? The format lends itself pretty well to PLO and seems odd not to have a single one after it was pretty well represented (and did well) in Powerfest.
I'll certainly share the suggestion with the team


Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:31 AM   #2684
Mimicry
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 103
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Please Colette talk again with the guys from bwin side for software update ,we're still playing on old software which is awful and i dont play at all .New isnt the best but it is still much better.Please talk or make it happen party to be eligible for Bulgarian players .
Mimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:14 PM   #2685
MangeTaSueur
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 162
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Another software bug never fixed from the sats :

When one player register with a ticket and the tournament can t start (minimum numbers of players not reached ), tournament is cancelled BUT the ticket isn t back to your account

Any way to have it back ? (feeder at 2:45am CET 5$ to 22, cancelled at start 5 players was under 7 required)
MangeTaSueur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #2686
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,020
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangeTaSueur View Post
Another software bug never fixed from the sats :

When one player register with a ticket and the tournament can t start (minimum numbers of players not reached ), tournament is cancelled BUT the ticket isn t back to your account

Any way to have it back ? (feeder at 2:45am CET 5$ to 22, cancelled at start 5 players was under 7 required)
Whats the usenrame?
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #2687
Bocmanis
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Latvia
Posts: 321
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

20bb starting stack in $2.2 rebuy sats to $55 tickets are not much of fun. Could you give 50k starting stack instead of 20k in these sats?
Bocmanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #2688
MangeTaSueur
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 162
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_Rep View Post
Whats the usenrame?
Mu usenrame ....
MangeTaSueur / Darkmanoir38 (login)

Now also the raceback hasn t been paid yet (66 points dols)
MangeTaSueur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:57 AM   #2689
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,020
Re: Official partypoker/bwin 2.0 MTT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangeTaSueur View Post
Mu usenrame ....
MangeTaSueur / Darkmanoir38 (login)

Now also the raceback hasn t been paid yet (66 points dols)
Weekly cashback was paid at 19:33 ET on the 14th October - $10 as is correct for 66 points
To claim the next tier - $15 you are required to earn 75 min

Do you have the game ID regarding the ticket you claim was not returned?
When was this, I have checked all your tickets and they were used in games which played out - game ID would really help, please

Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online