Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread

07-26-2011 , 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
ok but cereally i feel like there are a few people who are dodging this thread
never lynch evar
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:19 AM
wat

Spoiler:
cereal
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:19 AM
Will have review in the morning. Pretty sure it's botjun and zayana peeks, Dean used that order twice.

Not sure why uaw and s00ted are getting free passes with no discussion.
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
i started a second game (the risk game). the timezones are a little different and i gotta sleep sometime!
that's what I was saying, they wouldn't believe me

ok enough spamming the slow thread, peacin out for a bit
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
Will have review in the morning. Pretty sure it's botjun and zayana peeks, Dean used that order twice.

Not sure why uaw and s00ted are getting free passes with no discussion.
they aren;t getting passes, they're both wolves
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:21 AM
cph dean had a post that said "if zayana is a wolf"

I made a post on dean's d2, check it out during your reread.
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:22 AM
zayana isn't a wolf, no ifs ands or buts
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
they aren;t getting passes, they're both wolves
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:24 AM
betrayal implies we have something in common
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:24 AM
so you think the wolf team is me uaw and hifi?
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:25 AM
ive said it only like a thousand times! i think its def hifi/supine/someone utr and maybe vyk or a "cleared" villa or a 2nd utr
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:26 AM
so i guess whether i think u are a wolf or not is dependent on whether u think i think u are a cleared villa, AMIRITE
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:27 AM
this back and forth is making us look incredibly wolfy, lol
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:28 AM
anarchist if I am a wolf why have I been defending you hardcore for days
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:28 AM
because we're both wolves

Spoiler:
ldo
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:28 AM
I'M A SEER AND I'M PEEKING VYK AS A WOLF
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
this back and forth is making us look incredibly wolfy, lol
lol wat

I was about to leave when you called me a wolf I'm pretty sure for the first time which concerns me cuz I need ppl I think are villas to trust me
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
I'M A SEER AND I'M PEEKING VYK AS A WOLF
Spoiler:
withered
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 04:30 AM
don't worry bro ur cleared villa, go to sleep
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayana
Well if you are a villager you should care about keeping yourself from getting lynched. And if you don't, it's going to happen. That's about all there is to it. I have nothing that I can go, Hifi is a villager because of x,y,z, leave her the heck alone... and I did try to find it too. Because I didn't think your frustration was fake day 1... but on further digging and comparison I came to the conclusion that you are a wolf. So whether you are a villager who really doesn't care or a wolf, you need to be lynched. Because a villager that doesn't care will just lose the game when it matters anyway.
Yeah I already said this, except it isn't my apathy that will lose us the game, but my mislynch at ML. Just do it now.
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 07:36 AM
anarchy, you post a lot.

Vyk seems to just be making slip after slip, with more vyk-centered defense. HiFi is bordering on the "if she isnt a wolf then I really feel like I wouldnt want to play with her anymore" fence.

Around during the day, but dont see much else going on till she gets lynched, and I think its probably Vyk after that IMO.

No chance am I clearing CPH today FWIW.
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 07:57 AM
Vote count as of 2171

[0] Anarchist voted for vyk07
[0] CPHoya
[0] fnord_too voted for HiFi
[0] HerbieGRD
[2] HiFi
[0] J.D. voted for HiFi
[0] Sun Tzu
[0] Supine
[0] UAW710
[1] vyk07 voted for unvote
[0] XXsooted
[0] Zayana
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
Will have review in the morning. Pretty sure it's botjun and zayana peeks, Dean used that order twice.

Not sure why uaw and s00ted are getting free passes with no discussion.
UAW and Sooted are not getting free passes with no discussion

Sooted in particular I really believe is a wolf, but lynching him before HiFi would be terrible because I think his role is fairly dependent on hers

UAW did some things day 1 that I don't believe he can do as a wolf, just the natural flow and confidence is something I've never seen him be able to imitate. Yes he's been afk a decent bit, but that happens with him as either role
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyk07
that's such BS

You've been trolling/spamming the thread from the start and you say that I am not even trying? Exactly what the hell have you done to contribute as a villager instead of spaz (your first ww forgiving).

There are like 4 players still left in the game who have 10 posts between them the last 2 days. Am I supposed to read the 4 of them as wolves for credit here?

I already give yourself and zaya as villa reads, and would prob include supine and JD in that group as well given time. Picks wolves from the rest of the other group via Herbie's plan if Hifi flips wolf. Something like Hifi/xxsooted/fnord/ + 1 of sun/cphoya
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyk07
throw in UAW in the potential wolf group and solidify cphoya as a prime wolf candidate

CPHoya
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyk07
I didnt lie about crap. A fakepeek is a fake claim of knowing a players role. Its a villagers strategy used to provide cover for the seer (can also be used by a wolf). I was asked if I was hard claiming or soft claiming and I admitted on the spot.

Why would the wolves even want to post in this thread, when they just have you and zayana pushing village wagons for them (and who knows whether hifi is a wolf or not).

I am providing credence for a future day situation where the village cant afford another mislynch, provided we luckbox a wolf today.

WTH am I supposed to post in order NOT to go deeper in the red in your and zayas mind anyway. Its impossible. Next time I play, I will be sure to play a boring UTR game where I make fluff posts, plain reads, and follow a good villagery template, AS A WOLF. Oh wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
No, the one where Dean ANNOUNCED HE WAS NOT LEAVING A DAY 1 PEEK. Strikes me as an important post, maybe it's just me, but the seer kinda TOLD US what he was doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
The seer can take whatever approach he wants, but the CARDINAL RULE is you don't lie to the village. If he states "I'm not leaving a peek," he's not leaving a peek. If he said that and actually did leave a peek, he's a moran.

Dean is not a moran.

Therefore, there's no peek left on day 1.

Therefore, he left both peeks on day 2.

Therefore, interpreting the peeks is greatly simplified.

If no one noticed this, the peek analysis from earlier today is deeply flawed and needs to be redone.

Therefore, I am doing it.
ok, I was revealing the game I'm modding and was going to catch up here... but there is too much for me to comment on before going to work. However...

CPHoya is SEER HUNT CLEARED!!! Any votes on him are anti-village and people voting/pushing him are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rand to be a wolf. Hifi has done this, 1 other (I forgot to look it up yesterday) and now Vyk. Actions speak louder than words... I'll be back in an hour or so.
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote
07-26-2011 , 10:03 AM
The other stuff was quoted to say that FU Wolves post has been standard in Dean's games lately, he might have felt he had to include it here even if he was leaving his peek.
X-Men: First Class Slow Vanilla Game Thread Quote

      
m